Maanvi rox..Just love her ...edited

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Swamini's and Tea serving servants...in my home its my dad who lovingly gives me tea..what does Mogambo and Hitler know about love...

Today when our Mannu went to serve dadaji...it was no doubt a very awkward situation which a guest is not supposed to see...but then Swamini says Servants serve tea in this house...If i remember a minute back Jeevika was about to serve dadaji.😛..Does Samini mean...

I won't even go there ...she and her character or method of talking annoys me to hell!!!!😡

Well Swamni if you mean what i imply that is those who serve tea are servants better Viren or Mannu in her true sense not hear it...I still remeber what Maanvi did when one sir in Rishikesh insulted or seemingly insulted Jeevika👏
🤣

BTW...people say Maanvi does not know how to talk and she is immature...what is Swamini then...She insults the bahu she herself selected!!!!! Her brother was insulted and all she worries is Bauji's BP...then ask Dadaji to lead his ritired life in Kasi or Rishikesh (prefer the first option) silently...koi BP nahi badega Bauji ka...her brother was being insulted there and she just stands and has fun and then gives water to dadji...dadaji ke dagiri shouting ke wajah se shayad gala sukh gaya!!!!!

What a great daughter of the family and sister she is!!!!!! As for Dadaji...well it's better i don't even go there then the post will run to pages...
But for coming late for Break fast by just five or ten minutes...he lectures for nearly ten minutes...talk about being silent while eating or keeping up time🤣...if he had let Maanvi eat those ten minutes would have been saved!!!!
Still funny was both of them staring at Jalebis as if they can burn it to ashes by just staring...why?????😲
Do both have Diabetics and its regret not able to eat it...come on every one ticks from the menu so kissi ne mangay hoga...whats the use of staring at it!!!!!
Edited by uniquebluerose - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Hey either its boring topic or no body agrees with me...what is it guys not even one comment!!!!

Was i too harsh on Dadaji and Swamini that you guys don't agree with me!!!!
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey..i completely agree wid u..was so irked by some of these manvi bashing topics..d girl has a golden heart n she cant see any1 in pain nor can she bear any injustice on ne1..she wil nt only voice out her concern bt wil most definitely stand up against it..watevr she said wasnt wrong..vadhera house is no less than a jail wid dadaji n swamini controlling the reigns..life in vadhera house is so suffocating n manvi is free spirited girl..she is bound 2 react..that's how she is!!
If there is ne1 at fault then its dadaji n swamini..n i must say only manvi has d guts 2 stand up n point that out..d other's either follow their rules or find a way arund them(like virat)
uniquebluerose thumbnail
@ missingremix...you made my day...oops you made my night...thank you 
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with you.. idk what some people's problem is with manvi but we gotta increase our display of affection for rofl 😃 and yaar lagtha hei key hitler ki bhoot sirf dadaji mein nahin bohat sarey logo pein ghus gayi hai hahhahahah... i mean how can anyone not like manvi?? 🤔 anyways.. great post 😆
luvmannu thumbnail
i totally agree with you... i was busy trying to defend mannu in other topics where they were bashing our poor mannu for voicing her opinion to Jeevika😭😭😭...

The problem is there are lots of fans for Virika and Virman who are thinking about the problems that these awkward moments can create between the pairs but they do forget that the story is not about Virika or Virman but about the sisterly love of Jeevika and Maanvi😭

Anyways, your post is refreshing and thanks for not bashing poor mannu👏👏👏

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arree who cares swamini...????? manvi is a hitt charecter..so obviously ppl will blame/bash her...🤣...keep rocking mannuuu
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aaliya,luvmannu,uniquebluerose,missinfremix=leave those jealous manvi haters alone...manvi loverz praise manvi here,,,topic starter=change the topic name=it should be manvi rox or east or west manvi is the best,,watz wid this tea serving🤣🤣..sorryy m out of my mind now seeing all these manvi bashing here
uniquebluerose thumbnail

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

aaliya,luvmannu,uniquebluerose,missinfremix=leave those jealous manvi haters alone...manvi loverz praise manvi here,,,topic starter=change the topic name=it should be manvi rox or east or west manvi is the best,,watz wid this tea serving🤣🤣..sorryy m out of my mind now seeing all these manvi bashing here

Well sure will make it...Its just that when Swamni said servents serve tea in this house and when i thought that Jeevika was the one who was about to serve tea it cracked me up!!!!! 
To say in Swamini's langauage:    Hum aapke liye ek acchi patni..Vanhshika ke liye pyaari bahu aur hamare aure dadji le liye ek naukrani laye hain...right because if she was goona serve the tea🤣
No offence to Jeevika fans...even i love her which why Swamini's  comment angered me more
Psst: I am waiting for the day dadji due to some case come late for Breakfast and 
Swamini is going to serve tea!!!!👏
luvlife84 thumbnail
i completely agree with you- good to see some people, who still appreciate the innocence, naughtiness in life and are really not uptight!

Manvi is an amazing character, reminds me of my sis - she is the jaan of the family and the show!