Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends

I thought of making a fan club of KARUNYA .

So all you karyunians don't wait for chance grab it and here is a chance of posting pics of your favorite singer KARUNYA

About Karunya

Name: NC Karunya

Date of Birth: March 1, 1986

Place of Birth: Hyderabad

Currently Residing in: Hyderabad

Education: B-Tech (Third Year) in Electronics & Communications

Family: Father, Mother & Younger Sister

Email: karunya_nc@sify.com

Some of his pictures

VOTE FOR THE BEST, VOTE FOR OUR ONE AND ONLY KARUNYA, OUR INDIAN IDOL"

A humble request from All "Karunya" fans from all over the World.

N.C. Karunya is one of the blessed singers in India. The Hyderabad lad has won the accolades of not only the Indian Idol judges but also most prominent musicians and singers in India. Right from the start he's been gaining the judges' and public's affection and admiration for his unique voice and talent. He is almost perfect at all octaves in music. He's definitely a very good Carnatic singer but what is surprising is the ease with which he sings Hindustani music based songs. Music seems to be in the genes and hormones of this wonder kid who's been singing right from the age of 4.

Indian Idol happened at the right time for this talented singer. Everybody who has heard him singing has said that he's the next Indian Idol. He's extremely talented and deserves to win. Despite being so immensely talented Karunya faced some tough times due to lack of sufficient votes. He's captured the imagination of many north Indian brothers and sisters but he is yet to get his due from his home town. This incredibly talented singer is gaining popularity which is gaining momentum as the finals are nearing. No wonder celebrities like Megastar Chiranjeevi,Nagarjuna, Diya Mirza, Abhishek Bachchan, Mayor of Hyderabad, S. P. Balasubramanyam and Suniel Shetty who are in complete awe of this singer are rooting hard for him. I request all the readers of this message to vote for KARUNYA. Please do not think that he has lots of fans and they will vote for him. Please remember that each and every vote counts. Karunya needs your support. Please do cast your precious votes for a precious talent like Karunya. There is no point in feeling sorry if we don't save him for the title. PLEASE VOTE FOR KARUNYA.

Voting details if Karunya

vote for Karunya
190 4424 2525 02
or
SMS karunya to 2525
Voting lines will be closed after 8.30 PM on 22 nd April

Leomil

ScorpioGirl

Nimira_M

Muqaddasa

Cool_dude 487

archi_anil

Cindu

Sweety001

candy floss

niya

Edited by leomil - 30 April 2006 at 12:43pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KarunyaFan Club" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreebawa

sreebawa

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
can you tell how to send votes from other countries. i am residing in USA

priyav

IF-Dazzler

priyav

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I am in..

music_rules

IF-Dazzler

music_rules

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sreebawa

can you tell how to send votes from other countries. i am residing in USA

Cryno you can't i'm sorry i guess the connection doesn't go that far because i'm in USA too that really is bad besides if we could have CryAmey wouldn't have left Indian idolCry i would have voted for him like a million times he is my favorite contestent Tonguebut i want Karu to win now because he deserves it far more than sandeep. As Javedji said." don't take a person so far up that when it comes down it's painful" and i know he was talking about Sandeep and he knows it that Karu sings better Winkwaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better than him we know, you know it the whole world knows it hopefully everyone agrees with me i know you will

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
i m in Tongue

incredible.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cool_dude487

cool_dude487

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
count me in...

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
hi friends don't worry u all are in common post some pics of karunya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top