silverbells thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
MB i feel has finally found his true medium.Have been seeing him for year but feel he was completely lost in his miniscule roles where he was completely overshadowed by the so called superstars.Television may not b to his liking but I feel he is truely shining here.His acting is great.Just rt for the role.Controlled yet emotive.I love his smile.With age his harsh looks have mellowed and wow has he maintained himself. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well tv brings d viewers more closer to d stars plus he's doing lead role here
n must say wid his expressions n amazing acting skills plus his cute dimplish smile he's truly shining here
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
his acting is flawless no doubts👍🏼
Armu4eva thumbnail
Totally.. he is brillianttt... in the show...! Every scene ..every emotion is spot on! 👏
long overdue appreciation👏
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How true...MB has finally got the recognition he so richly deserves.
His acting is flawless, he emotes beautifully, his voice modulation is superb and above all he has killer looks...his dimpled smile and his stylish acting...makes me wanna sing ...uff teri ada...

Keep it up MB...we all love u...

Just one request...Pls don't ever let this success go into ur head...Want u to stay humble for ever...
eshasrk thumbnail
Indeed MB is an amazing actor, never thought he was this good, but television has given him the recognition and he deserves every bit of it...
MB is same case as Ronit  Roy who shot to fame with televsion also...
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eventhough it's the first time I am watching him after HAHK, I think he is a fantastic actor. Everything in place in his acting.
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed...he is too good...i liked him in HSSH as Vivek . Bollywood is a funny place...so many good actors don't get their due...i suppose u shld know how to play ur cards in Bollywood to make it.
Glad MB has finally got the recognition!! Love his looks and acting , just superb!
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so true.MB is doing awesome.he has such superb acting skills dat he can outdo any other actor.nd i m really very happy he has finally got his due recognition.