Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpita thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: IMP TNG

Wow...great to know so many good ppl here...thats really nice...

hey asdfghjkl...is the other account asdfghjkl2 also belongs to u or is it someone else? was just wondering...and yeah i agree with u, of all the posts of urs i've read, u seem really funny...and i really like that about you😊

indian_spice...it feels really good to have an indian here on our forum...Keep posting dear....ur posts are so mature n interesting.. 😊 mdk? btw i'm from Lahore Pakistan...

Hey it's me I_S. my account somehow got super messed up so i am using this one.  Thank you Simply Stunning. I have always (maybe i am really wierd!) but wondered how life in Pakistan would be compared to living in India.  We have some close family friends that tell us that it's pretty much the same except for the names of the countries.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome! 😛

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Hi,

you are most welcome.

life in Pakistan is very much similar to the life in India. coz everything is same. the only difference I think is that, we are called Pakistani and you ppl are called Indians.

Mohsin thumbnail

Guys...........

im frm lahore.......

born in lahore......

live in lahore too.....

my father is also lahori........... mom is kashmiri......

but my grandpa is frm Jaalandhar(india)

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hahaaa old topic but i was bored and there r many active members hu didnt post here cuz they were not a part of our family then or wat eva otha reason

jus felt like bringin it baq up
euro_pakigal thumbnail
hi ppl well first abt karachi.karachi is a city of pakistan and sum karachis wanna b diff dan pakistanis and want to hav they're own state its true beleive me not all of dem of course we r all pakistanis at the end of the day islamabad,mahore,rawalpindi,karachi,faislabad whereever.im from rawalpindi so ima punjabi-puthwari gal jus like hadiqa kayani shoib akhter and sadia imam
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Hi,
All the new members, add from which Part of Pakistan r u?

and also read the chat pati discussion, before this.
Sweetz thumbnail
Heyyy.. well i visit if often buh only the FG section.. i thought why not chk this out today and i think its a cool topic!! Well I'm from karachi.. samnabad was born there and raised in nyc!!
Paki Pride!!
Muba thumbnail
I am from Azad Kashmir Paksitan
but now living in canada 😊
samie thumbnail
well in live in a village near mirpur but many ppl say they havent heard of it 😕 😆
Sweetz thumbnail

Originally posted by: PakizBabe

KArAcHi All Da Way BabY!!!!

RUBAB!!!! loll .. of course representing pakistan lol😆

Edited by Sweetz - 18 years ago