Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

vaspi

Groupbie

vaspi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

aaj bechare viraj baby ka accident hogyaCryCryufff... i mean kya kismat payi hai vir-jhanvi ne, 1ST time show ka real romantic outing ho raha tha and yeh accidentCry...but ONE BIG REVELATION was when our hawttt hero said " Viraj DOBRIYAL ko loser bolna crime hai"(or somethingTongue)...matlab apne very own pkyek ke dobriyals ke dur ke rishtedaar hai sureshot...plus vae jungle type setupTongueTonguewe can still try reliving our old days by relating our newbie superhottie to our uberhot vampu(read abhay raichand, haww mishuuu) ke in-lawsTongueYayyyeeeLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Sashah_SukiMirchiQueenPristineSoul--sonali----Flora--dazzlingfloraDil_RishbalaLuvAbhiyaarjuhiiluvsalmanLuvStrk-001prc_fan1ArYa_crazyluvsallu_loverFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "viraj DOBRIYAL!!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
LOL daer u r right even i think Viraj ka pakka koi relation hai Abhay usse ke tarah hawt and wahi jungle hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prc_fan1

vaspi

Groupbie

vaspi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i swear!!!!ufff...Big smilewish the CVS get out of the box idea and bring back our ABHIYA in this way somewhere amidst the jungles!!!!!phir kitnaaa mazaaa ayega watching our 2 bestest couples share screenspace togetherParty

Edited by vaspi - 28 December 2011 at 10:03am

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
LOL if this happenes all the pkyek gang will shift here hehehhe and we will see jungle hai aadhi raat hai mughe lagne laga hai dar aaja mere baahao me sooja rakh ke saar
hehehhe

vaspi

Groupbie

vaspi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
OH GOSH pooja!!!Tongueem laughing like a maniac!!!!seriously, let us send a letter to the CVS with this new idea, it would be a dream come true...something like " Pyaar aur dil ki yeh ek saubhaagyavati kahani"..hehehee

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Sharab peekar gaadi chalana crime hai.. Aur Viraj Dobriyal ko loser bola.. Isse bhi bada crime hai

maar dala Viraj ne

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaspiLuvStrk-001

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I cant stop laughing my dad scolding me cause of this
what a title
Pyaar aur dil ki yeh ek saubhaagyavati kahani
superb!!
surely send
ehhehehehe
ROLF

vaspi

vaspi

Groupbie

vaspi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

omg even i got scolded by my dad for laughing like a maniac by simply sitting infront of the laptopTongue...done, we just need more ppl to help us in this new creative idea to be worked uponThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.