Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~'Aamna Shariff Fan Club'~ (Page 4)

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged
LOL ya u can post pics..too and articles too...
tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
hey add me in her fans list Smile
im a both amna n rajeev fan Embarrassed
she is such a great actree n is so beautiful... Wink
im her diehard fan just like im of rajeev's... Tongue
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Okay chalo Let me start with some pictures... Warna tum sabke sab aalsi ho... Wink

*~sur~* IF-Dazzler
*~sur~*
*~sur~*

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 6:02am | IP Logged

she rocks !!!! Clap Clap Clap and broo jii hum aalsi nahin hain.........LOL me will post some pics very soooon Embarrassed\

surbhi

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Confused how could u call us oops me aalsi.. Cry very bad..i made an animated banner ..other cff...don't have one LOL
*~sur~* IF-Dazzler
*~sur~*
*~sur~*

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged
ok harpy post it soon LOL LOL
here are some pics of the beautiful aamna

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Some Articles..

Aamna Sharif: Rajeev is not an MCP

By Jyothi Venkatesh

image hspace6On How She Wanted To Be An Actress Right From Childhood Ever since I was a tiny tot, I remember wanting to be an actress, though my family was dead against the idea of my becoming an actress because I hail from a very conservative family. At one stage, I had to kill my ambition.

On  Working As A Salesgirl
Even while I was studying in National College for three years, I started working in a boutique as a salesgirl cum fashion designer both rolled up in one, to earn some pocket money for myself.

On Having Done Ad Films
I convinced my mother to let me do at least one ad film. After struggling for a year, I did an ad film for Medimix soap in which I appeared in a salwar kameez. Jeetu Savlani gave me a girl-next-door look. I wanted to have my own portfolio. Though I was very scared to ask my mother for a loan, I did ask her one. I couldn't even sleep a day before the ad was shot because I was worried whether I'd be able to repay her.

On Having Done 35 Music Videos
I did around 35 ads and my mother allowed me to do a music video as well. My first music video was Dil Ka Aalam. My aunt accompanied me to the outdoor shoot in Simla. The music video clicked and I ended up doing 15 music videos in a year and a half.

On How She Said No To TV Serial Offers Before KTH Happened
I was keen on a career as an actress but the roles I was getting did not really inspire me. I kept on refusing offers to act in serials. Ultimately I said yes to Kahin To Hoga because I realized that the role of Kashish was very challenging. I knew the role would enable me to grow as an actor. My gut feeling proved to be right.

On How The Guards At Balaji Refused To Let Her In For Audition
Acting for an ad film is different because it does not require any amount of acting ability from you. To act in a TV serial is tough. You wouldn't believe it but the guards at Balaji refused to let me go in for audition though I had received a call from them after some one there had seen me in a music video. The audition required me to mug up two pages of dialogues. I developed cold feet and ran away but took it up as a challenge and went there after three days and gave an audition. After three days, I was chosen to play Kashish.

On Her Growth As An Actress
I have tremendously grown as an actor. Whatever I am today as an actress, I owe to Ekta Kapoor and director Anil V. Kumar. Initially I did not even know the difference between the script and the dialogue copy. I found it difficult to mug up, when the scripts for ten episodes were sent in advance. I used to rehearse a lot on the sets and think before the shoot about how my character would react to the scene. Anil used to correct me initially vis a vis the graph of the character. You put in your 100% as an actress but if either your director or the screenplay is not good, you will fall short of delivering

On How Close Is Aamna to Kashish
Kahin To Hoga is the only serial in which I am acting now. People wonder why I am not cashing in on my popularity and grabbing a dozen offers. I believe in giving 100% to one serial. I believe in quality. Kahin To Hoga is like a baby to me. I am very close to the character of Kashish. In fact you would be astonished to know that quite often I react in real life exactly like Kashish when I am placed in the same situations. I am the type who'd like to marry the person with whom I am in love. However I will not sacrifice for family values but convince my family to let me marry him, unlike Kashish who is too giving in.

On Her Role in Pakistani Serial Ana
I have a very different role in Ana, a Pakistani serial for which I went to Dubai to shoot sometime back. I play Megha, a strong woman with a mind of her own. I am a dancer in Ana like Madhuri Dixit was in Devdas. The Devdas number Maar Daala was picturised on me for the serial in which I have been teamed opposite Shehzaad .I have been given a totally different look.I have a glamorous look when I am in the bar but you will see me in a deglamourised look wearing a cotton salwar kameez when I am at home. You will find me in a different kind of performance in Ana. I shot for all the 13 episodes at one stretch for director Suleman who is amazing. He knows his taking. His USP is that emotion wise he keeps the mood of the character on. I am getting offers from Pakistan after Humayun Saeed's Ana but I have not accepted because I am busy with Kahin To Hoga.

On Acting In Films
I am keen on films but I want my debut to be the best. I will rather wait for the right banner than hurry up and sign any banner.I want a big banner like say that of Subhash Ghai or Yash Chopra or Sanjay Leela Bhansali to launch me. I will continue to work in serials even after I sign films because today I am what I am only because of Kahin To Hoga.

On What She Likes About Rajeev Khandelwal aka SujalRajeev and I are good friends. I am quite comfortable with Rajeev as an actor. Rajeev is humble and friendly. He has a positive outlook towards life and is not a male chauvinist. He is a very good singer. His minus point is that his anger lasts the whole day. I'd look for the qualities, which Rajeev has, when I start looking out for my right guy. The thought of marriage has not crossed our minds. When I get married, I'd prefer to settle down and give myself completely to my home. Both Rajeev and I are strong headed. It took us almost seven months to get to like each other.

Go to top