Epi 499: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update. Naku's reasoning about Bappa's blessings against all the  problems & shaap, was so perfect, she managed to convince Datta like every time.
Ganpat has arrived in PN, wants ijjat immidiately😆
Abhi is searching For Datat & Naku so sincearly, has called for sniffer dogs. Kalawati's new drama to escape further interogation is planned, good Abhi said 11 baje aao, but looks like he will have to let her go to the hospital, she is a drama queen😆 Thanks BB & the writers👏👏👏
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful epi, loved loved loved d-n scene hv not seen anything more beautiful then this story
uff ganpat has come :(
hope baji abhi find tasha tom & v r at 500 yippeeeyy! thanx for epi!
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for another great episode...👏👏...feel so sorry for Dutta......all that guild poor man has to carry around...it never ends.

The most romantic thing for me is when Dutta and Naku put there heads together...there are so much love and care in just that act. 😍

Just like to say...LOVE...Dutta's character. 😊

Reading the episode today, it made me think about Dutta's character and the deep in it.
Dutta saying he do not believe in these things and is angry at Baba...but at the other hand "shaap" worries him.🤔

Thinking of it...knowing about the true about his life...it must be hard to be Dutta...mom dies when he was born...living with a drunk and gambler as a father...his father left him when he was three. Then Seema left him...Supriya did not love him...His sisters hated him and Kala still do.

Guessing...🤔
Dutta must be thinking...what has Baba against me...am I not worthy of a gods love...Is it a punishment?

Then Naku comes...a little hope comes...that he is not hated by Baba/God. As Naku said...Baba decided to bring her in to his life...or do he feel that because of Naku...he is kind of (because Baba do not have a choice) safe?🤔

That the good things in his life is coming because of Naku...because Baba love Naku?...and not because he is loved or important for Baba.🤔

If you do not feel you are loved by God and that God is Punishing you...not to see your strength but because you are not loved...that must be hard. Maybe that is way Dutta goes on self destroying trips, where he goes alone and put his life in big danger...maybe his fight was with God too. 🤔

It reminded me of this very beautiful scene between Dutta and Baba (about 3.15)...⭐️
Do watch the scene after...one of MR brilliant performance...I can watch this seen again and again and not get tied.⭐️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsqvGFBJLIU&feature=colike
[/YOUTUBE]

What I am writing is just what I was wondering after reading the episode...I may be wrong, but I would love to understand a little more about Dutta's feeling and relationship toward Baba.

Like to mention...
For me...Dutta and Naku's love was something a little supernatural...well watching LTL I was hoping for it. What I mean is that Naku is Dutta's "Dhaal"...why?...why would Baba make a "dhaal" to safe Dutta for harm?...unless Dutta got a bigger purpose in life and Baba want to keep him safe...because he is meant to do a lot of good.
Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWw nakku was so brave today ,,, again ,,bang on ,,on reasoingn--she tried to  expalin to dutta that with shap he has ashirwaads too and if bappa is with them then no shaap is bigger  ,,,way to go she is a damn +ve person just like Babi

and hum teen sath--hearign this must have given Dutta  so much peace

am loving this jmm3 too,,tasha momnets here too are so memorable ,,,
abhi is man of action -- he proably is concerned for nakku or  he is worried  the public will riot whn it is known dutta has been attacked

kala  -drama queen ..will she escape the clutches of law or fall deeper , i think nave wll get her out as she is in  holds the risk of his being exposed 😕  hai na 

,wow truly hats off to the writer to wrk such a beutiful saga and such a complicated story --worth being printed as a book such mein or a movie 😳

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Naku is such a perfect life partner. Dutta is really lucky to have found her.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for another wonderful update BB and Writerji👏.

For me Dutta and Naku's match is made in heaven. The trouble, pain and also the little joys of life they share together..only bring them closer and make their love sublime.

Together, they can face anything and come out victorious. Naku is the soothing balm to Dutta's fire.

I like Naku's faith and patience in Bappa and her reasoning with Dutta. At the same time, I can empathize with Dutta's emotions...a feeling I am sure some of us have come across personally in our lives, sometime or the other!

Enjoying JMM 3..gives D-N time together..But hoping that Baaji and Abhi come to their rescue and also somehow the Curse is removed from Dutta-Naku's life and from their minds

Waiting for the500th episode🥳 which has been possible due to the efforts of BB, Writerji and all others who have contributed to its success..infact it is a Victory for all LTLians👍🏼
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the episode BB, that was wonderful. And wow..party time we are 500!