Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hola Ppl

Liked todays episode , 

Pretty clever move by cvs , clearly hinting it wont be easy for suraj to forgive sandhya ... 

Well , loved the light moments shown in todays episode , much needed for both audience and for that family who had seen so much in recent times 

Loved how every one had a childhood innocent story to share 

Lol, Vikram was so cute today with  his roti making ideas LOL... 

In the whole Suraj was just looking at sandhya , to see her know the other side of his family ...

Poor sandhya felt bad for her ,loved the way they used chavi and brothers , aaa wish i had a bro LOL... and sandhya missing her brother, i miss seeing Ankit and Ankita ...

Good episode 

Love

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19honeybeeesjnp-chocaholic-tanindRuby13b2011monika_2691jaswargikoinahihamzanuhaamalazizKaJenroxx--BimBim--arshi_karishsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good episode" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ruby13

Ruby13

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ya J, just loved the family bonding sceneBig smile. More than that I was happy to see the good side of Vikram for the first time. The warning he gave to Meena shocked me for a while, making me think if it was trueConfused...Aur apne SurYa ka candle light scene was a relief as we didn't get to see their scenes for a while now. Enjoyed every second of today's episode Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnptanindb2011hamzanuhaarshi_karishChillMaarYaarsita11

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Vikram MEANT it , he is aware of her and her drama more than anyone , the way he was looking at her from door was enough to say he dont trust her for now ... 

Yes the bonding was well used bhaboo needed to laugh and they used this very well ...

Lol, yes their candle light scene and the words of sandhya about suraj ... hayeeDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011hamzanuhasita11

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Agree di,the family moments were so sweet and the brothers feeding Chavi was awesome...everyone was so happy for a change...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011hamzanuhaarshi_karishsita11

tutti-frutti

Groupbie

tutti-frutti

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Right said J, today was indeed good episode. For first time sandhya came as strenght to sooraj. and have u notice Sooraj's facial expression, when sandhya was telleing hime about being strengh of bhabho and sooraj of house , he was amused amd smittened by sandhya understanding of whole situation, bhaho's mindsat and sooraj's pain. And finally sandhya brought back cute smile on sooraj at the end.

Ruby13b2011arshi_karishsita11

Arhi.Pusak

Goldie

Arhi.Pusak

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Feeling bad for sandhaya. Without any mistake she will hate to suffer.

sooraj_sandhyaRuby13b2011arshi_karish

npg19

npg19

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
yaaa...so true...itz nice 2 see that lovely family scene...vikram is also in his positive mood(i think 4 the first time)...

mohit is also funny in that epi..chavi also good...

but i dont like chaturi's styles...its better she would change her dressing style...

i like sandya sooo much  and sooraj rocking...

so finally babhoo also changed her anger appearance for a movement...bhabasa is soo funny

but im still hating meena and her evil works...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011arshi_karish

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
J, yes it was a good ep.

Vikram's warning to Meena was pleasant to watch. Does this mean that he's finally wiggled out from under her thumb? Only time will tell.

SurYa scene was excellent. Sandhya is finally on road to falling for Suraj. Appreciating is the first step, they say.

Family scene was wriiten & executed beautifully. A pleasant respite from the drama just finished & a lull before the storm breaks. {The scene where the brothers are reminiscencing reminded me of my grandmother & dad's stories of how the sons used to cook when she was ill as there wasn't anyone else}

The indication that though Suraj is mild-mannered, once angered it takes a lot to pacify him was a forewarning. Poor Sandhya. I do hope that Bhabo remembers how many times Sandhya came to her to try to confess. That'll be an advantage in her favour.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011arshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top