upcoming episodes!!

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hve just started watching this show and i think it Awesome!!!!😉
love the characters all doing justice to the roles!!!
 i think there is going be massive twist !!!
where Sanchi might not get the scholarship , due the prabal guy 
as the professor has told Prabal about how Indu wants to give scholarship to Sanchi 
there definitely a twist in the tale  
because prabal and indu are trying to get votes 
 unfourtnely sanchi is in the middle of it 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
😉 i hope sanchi😳 gets the scholarship 😳, shes so cute
 i like indu singh character & attitude 😆😳😳, its clear that indu  has  fallen in love☺️ withh sanchi ,how he takes her name so softly & sweetly☺️
prabhal is an uncle for sure 🤣🤣🤣, he and his  floppped ideas 🤣🤣🤣 and let me not get started with his stupid friends 🤣🤣
abhimanyu is funny🤣🤣 😆, yogi and the orther boys 🤣🤣🤣

this show rocks i love it 🤗

MirchiQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are yyarrr... Indu aur 'W' boys ke samne prabal kahin nahin thaharta...🤣

I mean... seriously he is irritating like hell! as said by lizzie... uncle types..
argghhh 👎🏼
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think sanchi will get scholarship...becoz that proffessor called indu and said that he has issued scholoarship to sanchi...but yeah agree with u...@ RobertPattinson ... there may be twist in the tale...becoz as u mentioned he also called prabal as soon as indu left  his room...one or the other way...sanchi will receive scholarship...(i think there may be some issue...i mean that proffessor did that with the fear of indu...but he may tell that prabal has given her scholarship...)

completly agree with u..@lizzie1765 ,@MirchiQueen...indu is soo cute...& the way he speaks out sanchi's name sooo cute too...& he doesn't give nasty looks... he looks at her with full of love(not exactly love right now...but i dint find a word to express that..so..i used that word)...& yeah i just dont like prabal..(as a character...)& his nasty ideas..in looks wise too he looks as of a uncle as u said
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AND I AGREE WITH YOU GUYS AS WELL (+ RAMYA)

When you judge a character in terms of their intention alot is considered but expressions are really important. And from what i have seen, i think its safe to say that Indu is genuine. At the moment hes just overly fascinated by Sanchi and has a mini crush on her. 

The way he changes his style is super cute! As a character Indu is sooo aggressive/tough yet he is sooo soft and polite (even when even thinking of Sanchi).

However, I also think that Prabal will ruin everything and take the credit by giving the scholarship to Sanchi. I have a feeling that Sanchi will be stuck between INDU + PRABAL, in future aswell. .
pratishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m just curious as to how prabal will do next. Sanchi today didn't seem to  be impressed by prabal at all. 😊. I wonder if prabal will fall for sachi too.