Posted: 19 years ago
since we arman fans r all the time worrying that whether t and d will unite A-J,gals one hope is there,as long a sthey r crediting BLF MAKERS,we can expect A-J ending together😊,coz,they cant change end and still credit columbian serial,so jab tak,blf makers ka naam dikhta rahe keep hoping,i hope i am right ,if not plz some one correct me.
sony is bound by the contract so it cannot deviate from the original BLF ending
 sony pple will always have to give credit to the original makers even if they change the ending of jjkn.  they have taken such a large chunk of the story from BLF  and all characters are based in original script that  so they can't not give credit.  its written original story by.......     this is always done when novels are adapted and then there storyline is changed. they always say based on novel by........     so credit has to be given to BLF and I'm sure they have paid for rights of BLF. sony tv has adapted almost all its shows from american, british and australian tv so I'm sure they know the process of what has to be done when they want to incorporate changes in a programme.
Yes tablet..good to see a stress free post from you buddy! Keep that coming.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Glad to hear it. Hey everyone. Even though I said I would be leaving to study, I have been popping in everyday whenever I can to relax! πŸ˜ƒ

Personally I thought last week was really slow. What do u guys think?

Originally posted by tablet

since we arman fans r all the time worrying that whether t and d will unite A-J,gals one hope is there,as long a sthey r crediting BLF MAKERS,we can expect A-J ending together😊,coz,they cant change end and still credit columbian serial,so jab tak,blf makers ka naam dikhta rahe keep hoping,i hope i am right ,if not plz some one correct me.

Yeah Tablet. Let's Keep the Faith !
we all knew that already and from where i m seeing it i m hundred percent sure that T&D will reunite jassi and arman

Originally posted by vishakha

Yeah Tablet. Let's Keep the Faith !

Yeah!!Afterall Sabr ka pal meeta hota hai πŸ˜‰.

---Iram---

Ek kiran baqi haiπŸ˜‰..hope that they don't mess up the ending of the show!πŸ˜ƒ

if Jassi & Armaan don't end up with eachother then there was no point in watching this show. πŸ˜‰ Don't worrying I don't think the makers will be that cruel to us. Same goes for Ye Meri Life Hai with Pooja & Ronit. πŸ˜ƒ