Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

October 19 UPDATE

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:41am | IP Logged
The episode starts with Krishna and Ghun on a date, they get a order of chicken on their table but both say they didnt order it,, they look over and notice Monalika and krishnas bro(sorry dont know his name) standing there, well anyway they come over and say to Krishna that he hasnt even said I love you yet to their bhabi to be, so he gets down on his knees and in a quite corny scene expresses his love. THey leave the restaurant and bump into Ghun's friend Tanya, who makes a comment about Ghun and Sasha and that Ghun picked Krishna cause he owns 67 percent of the company while Sasha owns only 33 percent.  After she leaves Krishna and Ghun argue about if she ever had a relationship with sasha, which she denies.  Ghun receives a call on her cell and seems mad.  Tanya meets Sasha at a club and says she feels bad about lying about Ghuns relationship with him, but Sasha says its a joke and even if Krishna takes it seriously and leaves Ghun, he would marry Ghun.  Sasha turns around and sees that Ghun herd everything, Ghun slaps Sasha and tells him off about how he is as bad as his dad and uncle and that Parvati was right, that him and his family could not do right for anyone.  Ghun walks out leaving Sasha fuming, outside she sees krishna waiting for, he says that he trusts her completly and the both of them make up.  Back at the office the next day Krishna notices Chavi(chayas daughter, who testified against Sambhav) working, he walks over to her and says what the hell are u doing here, she tells him that she works here, and he says we dont need people like you here, hes about to fire her but sasha says he hired her, they both have an argument but Gaurav comes and tells Krishna to let it be as Sasha and his family's days are numbered.  Sasha tells chavi not to worry, as her job is save.  Krishna and Ghun are at dinner again when they notice Shruti sitting on another table with the guy who gave her the loan(guy that works for Aryan) she comes over and then they share in some nonsense talk, nothing important.  When Shruti goes back to the guy, Krishna sees the guys shruti was with and remembers that the guys name is suraj something and that hes has a really bad reputation in the market.  Back at the Aggarwal house wedding preparations are on, Kamal is running around all excited trying to pick a new colour for Krishnas room, he takes the pamplet to om and Parvati who both pick the same colour, Kamal says wow you two have the same taste.  We then go into the usual sad song and flashback scences of all the happy times that om and parvati have spent together, and thats how the episode end.  if u like the updates, do comment

Manna Newbie
Manna
Manna

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:59am | IP Logged

hi,

I think the girl's name is Gul not Ghun.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manna

I think the girl's name is Gul not Ghun.

Even i thought the same till recently when i realised the name is actually "gun".

Anyway, great update.

RIRUP Newbie
RIRUP
RIRUP

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Really enjoy reading these updates.Clap
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

hi,

Great update. hey, is there any chance that u could write the update of this show daily? that would be really great because i love this show. anywayz, thanx for today's update!

UK fan of KGGK Newbie
UK fan of KGGK
UK fan of KGGK

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Jatt4life.  It looks like you guys in India are a few weeks ahead on episodes.

rubz Newbie
rubz
rubz

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

i love them programme i always watching it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top