Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Okay, beofre you all throw your chappals at me, hear me out

Maanvi is living in the Vadhera house, but she doesn't leave a single moment to say something bad about the Vadheras.
Every moment that she gets she starts to go off about either Swamini bua or Dadaji. Even at the dining table where they could hear her, she had to say something to Jeevika. She could have remained silent to dispel some of the awkwardness, but she made it even more awkward for herself

Yeah, I know Dadaji and Swamini bua are both very frustrating and stuck up.
But they are how they are

Maanvi is living in their house, only with their permission, yet she is always making comments about them

If anyone were to overhear (like Swamini bua did) it would hurt their feelings, just like how it has hurt Maanvi's feelings in the past when someone has talked about her.

If she wants to make comments about the Vadheras she can do it when she's not in their house, but when she is, she should be the gracious guest and be respectful to everyone.

Maanvi manages to get herself into the most awkward situations.

Yuks

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Jkamransz786randomperson123Angelic_A2011asphicehammer92smayatvirmaan84NDDgirlrrk401angel97vaikuRitu-maaneetfanaticmeriyaarKaShCrazyAneesavishidstarplus31hamzanuhaWooHooHaha21juhi611ayesha_80.SilentPrincess-Kruti.S--Seraphic-S.H.I.E.L.D.AyushiSinghaniaminuucityoflights-iPayal-aa123.80jnawaz_Invincible_-sylph-..Amina..VarunKiBiwirelentless.a2zahidOnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanvi is being a little insensitive" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vishid

Goldie

vishid

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Okay, beofre you all throw your chappals at me, hear me out

Maanvi is living in the Vadhera house, but she doesn't leave a single moment to say something bad about the Vadheras.
Every moment that she gets she starts to go off about either Swamini bua or Dadaji. Even at the dining table where they could hear her, she had to say something to Jeevika. She could have remained silent to dispel some of the awkwardness, but she made it even more awkward for herself

Yeah, I know Dadaji and Swamini bua are both very frustrating and stuck up.
But they are how they are

Maanvi is living in their house, only with their permission, yet she is always making comments about them

If anyone were to overhear (like Swamini bua did) it would hurt their feelings, just like how it has hurt Maanvi's feelings in the past when someone has talked about her.

If she wants to make comments about the Vadheras she can do it when she's not in their house, but when she is, she should be the gracious guest and be respectful to everyone.

Maanvi manages to get herself into the most awkward situations.

Yuks

LOL don't worry i won't throw chappals at you LOL LOL

Agreed to everything you said. Every time i see her on screen, one thing that come out of my mouth is, Manvi please keep quite. Please don't talk. LOL LOL My heartbeat increases as soon as she opens her mouth. Not kidding. LOL LOL

She needs to look around herself before saying something. Please someone drop her off to her house.LOL LOL  Don't get me wrong. Its not that i don't like her, but I don't want Jeevika and Viren to face that Kamini and DJ because of her. Please Virat drop her off. LOL LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786icehammer92hillyangel97sups2222WooHooHaha21juhi611M1s5_5unsh1n3ayesha_80leo4everVarunKiBiwi

shahriddhi

Groupbie

shahriddhi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Completely agreed.
Infact I pointed that out in some other post too
Manvi has the right to feel whatver she wants abt the vadheras but she should not express it Atleast courtesy sake!!
I really liked how jeevika was defending her family and asked manvi to stay away. That scenes shows how jeevika has accepted her new family and is trying to avoid conflicts

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

icehammer92vishidmeriyaarjuhi611WooHooHaha21ayesha_80S.H.I.E.L.D.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Well you are right Yuks =D

You know Maanvi doesn't intentionally do it, but yes, she does end up talking much that she was supposed to.

Idk why, I still like her character! She's so much into her sister that she cannot think of anything/anyone else which is why her nature is like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Lubz.TaAnu

juhi611

IF-Dazzler

juhi611

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahriddhi

Completely agreed.
Manvi has the right to feel whatver she wants abt the vadheras but she should not express it Atleast courtesy sake!!
I really liked how jeevika was defending her family and asked manvi to stay away. That scenes shows how jeevika has accepted her new family and is trying to avoid conflicts

Is that scene you're referring to above, in today's epi?

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I agree. She should actually THINK before speaking, that too when soo much has already happened, and she was even forbidden from coming to the wedding. She should look around & speak. And even though Dadaji  & Swamini Bua are bad & brutal, she shouldn't be soo insensitive about them, her sister is a part of THEIR family now & she should keep that in mind! She should think!
So no chappals for you and I COMPLETELY agree with all that you said. Agree with each word. Nice post!
I'd pointed the same fact in another post of mine too & even my mom today was mentioning that she'd being tooo much now. We know that's her nature but she shall think atleast when she's in front of Dadaji and Swamini out of everyone!
Nice post & agreed!
Thanks for sharing your views!
Take care!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savanasen91shahriddhimeriyaarS.H.I.E.L.D.

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I defo agree with you, Yuks.

What i don't get is...this irresponsible, immature, w/e u wanna call it, behavior of Manvi had almost left her on the verge of skipping her sister's marriage. So, she knows the repercussions very well...she's seen the worst of them. Also, it is not the first time she has come at the Vadera's place...she knows how discipline n principles are above everything there...EVEN THEN she's doing all this. How..i mean why?

I really hope she doesn't start digging abt Inder's past now. Plz NO!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shahriddhivishidWooHooHaha21-Kruti.S-aa123.80relentless.

shahriddhi

Groupbie

shahriddhi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by junebuggy

Originally posted by shahriddhi

Completely agreed.

Is that scene you're referring to above, in today's epi?

Yes it is

Post Reply New Post

Go to top