Members Lounge
Members Lounge

tumhara kaisa yeh pyar hai/tah (Page 4)

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvya4ever

well i don't believe in love at all so yea....

n liking...well there is this story...i think i posted it sumwhere earlier too but i'll post it again...
when i was in 8th grade i think i liked this really cute guy...n he came to know from sumone...n my reputation is not that nice...i scare pple(i dunno why...i don't try to i swear...believe me or elseEvil Smile...)n he got scared that if he didn't ask me out i would do sumthing really horrible to him (i would do nothing like that...i was just thinking about pushing him off a cliff...but that is NOT horrible.... Evil Smile ) n so he asked me out...i went on one date n realized that he was so scared of me cuz well he kept shaking, couldn't talk, n he was so fidgety that he spilled the drink all over himself...lolz...it was funny...so i just told him that i don't think it is gonna work...n he was so relieved that OMG i really felt like strangling him...lolz...now i would not do anything like that though since i am an innocent little angel Big smile )....n thats my story....sad isn't it???

n now i like my boyfriend!!!lolz

LOLLOLLOLlolzzzzzzz...that story wuz soo funny...i think im gonna spill my drink all over me...i cant stop laughing...poor guy!LOL

well...i like a lotta guys but am not goin out with anyone rite now...and not planning to either!Smile

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvya4ever

well i don't believe in love at all so yea....

n liking...well there is this story...i think i posted it sumwhere earlier too but i'll post it again...
when i was in 8th grade i think i liked this really cute guy...n he came to know from sumone...n my reputation is not that nice...i scare pple(i dunno why...i don't try to i swear...believe me or elseEvil Smile...)n he got scared that if he didn't ask me out i would do sumthing really horrible to him (i would do nothing like that...i was just thinking about pushing him off a cliff...but that is NOT horrible.... Evil Smile ) n so he asked me out...i went on one date n realized that he was so scared of me cuz well he kept shaking, couldn't talk, n he was so fidgety that he spilled the drink all over himself...lolz...it was funny...so i just told him that i don't think it is gonna work...n he was so relieved that OMG i really felt like strangling him...lolz...now i would not do anything like that though since i am an innocent little angel Big smile )....n thats my story....sad isn't it???

n now i like my boyfriend!!!lolz

LOLpoor guy!!! you? and innocent angel?...i don't think so sisLOL

queenbee4eva Senior Member
queenbee4eva
queenbee4eva

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukh

oh guys. coool down. if u caLOLnLOL

to me i,m ok with my hubby.LOLWink

but befored u married him or got engaged did u like anybody or
what??/

thanx sai
well u guys to tell u the truth i dont mind if u are defending
others but i am looking for answers thats why this is my topic
things i am interested in... Confused
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by punjabiprincess

I have not really fallen in love yet, but there are lots of guys that I think that are HOT! For example. angad, ejaz khan, john abraham,.............. and the list goes on and on.LOL

same here lolLOL

garima1234 Groupbie
garima1234
garima1234

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I love Steve Waugh and will forever love him!

Go to top