Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 28/12WU Sati's words for Shivji (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

@mary78613, Pratamesh, ridhithakur, Chasmis_31, you are welcome Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 28/12WU Sati's words for Shivji (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

thnsk for the ud minakshi ,, wow she wrote Shivji 's name on the flwoers  ,,,  Dhaskha is gonna be more upset ,,but this is the attraction ,,, EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

this ud is  not a sticky today
Raj, you are welcome,  if it is really Shivji's name on all the Lotus flowers, then Daksha will think, he is going to ban Shivji's name through his Aachr-Samhitaon his people, but his own daughter is going against him. But that's the attraction, like you said, he can not controll that.Smile

eternity_of_luv

IF-Rockerz

eternity_of_luv

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
thanks minakshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Sati has got high fever. Khyati wants to go & inform Daksh about her condition. But Sati stops her, makes Khyati promise she will not tell Daksh about this

Why are they copying saas-bahu tracks, where the mahaan devi forces her well wishers to eat kasams to the effect that they will not take any steps that clarify the situation and result in good happening to her?  I'm not an atheist, but if somebody held my hand on her head and tried making me eat one of those kasams, I'd either flatten her nose and tell her that I don not owe it to her to lie just b'cos she wants me to, or I'd (less likely) eat that kasam but 'betray' her anyway Evil Smile

Somehow, everybody who's requested w/ a kasam automatically feels bound by it, as if a snake has bitten them or something LOL  Wish Khyatti at least broke this trend Unhappy

mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Sati has got high fever. Khyati wants to go & inform Daksh about her condition. But Sati stops her, makes Khyati promise she will not tell Daksh about this

Why are they copying saas-bahu tracks, where the mahaan devi forces her well wishers to eat kasams to the effect that they will not take any steps that clarify the situation and result in good happening to her?  I'm not an atheist, but if somebody held my hand on her head and tried making me eat one of those kasams, I'd either flatten her nose and tell her that I don not owe it to her to lie just b'cos she wants me to, or I'd (less likely) eat that kasam but 'betray' her anyway Evil Smile

Somehow, everybody who's requested w/ a kasam automatically feels bound by it, as if a snake has bitten them or something LOL  Wish Khyatti at least broke this trend Unhappy
All this is just a family scene, which shows how much they are attached  to each other. When the important scene of Shivji's name written in all the Lotus flowers is shown, at that time inspite of Sati telling she wrote Vishnuji's name, everyone is shocked. So some family moments like kasam, shock is part of all the shows LOL

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

thanks minakshi
You are welcome RanjanaSmile

eternity_of_luv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top