Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati is stuck in  thunder & heavy rains. Khyati & Aditi goes to inform Daksh, who is buzy performing  a havan, they don't want to disturb him, they decide to go in search of Sati. Aditi tells Khyati but Daksh has told everyone not to help Sati, in her prayschitt. Khyati says but we have to make sure that Sati is safe, let her prayaschitt not  be compeleted, but if anything happens to her, we won't be able to forgive ourselves for the life time.

Both of them are searching for Sati in heavy rain, calling out sati's name loudly.

Sati stops under a tree, which is of Bail patra, one of the Bail patra, falls on her, taking that leaf in her hand she remembers Dadhichi's words about calling Shivji  through a Bail patra & Daksha's words about the mistake she has made, she throws the Bail patra, crying. Leaves from there, moves ahead in heavy rain.

Khyati & Aditi  are also searching for Sati calling out her name loudly & wondering where she must be in this rain.

Sati stops seeing Kailash, crying she calls out to Shivji," it's enough now , are you listening, why are you doing this to me? My life has changed  from the time you have come in my life,  I am not able to live or laugh, why you are in my thoughts all the time? why do I see you everywhere?  I've lost my father's  trust,  even my family's life is disturbed because of you, who are you? come in front of me, if you are brave, then come infront of me, talk to me, now I'll not let you win, neither from me nor from my father, you haven't seen my stubern nature, if I decide on doing something ,then nobody can stop me from completing that". She faints.

Aditi & Khyati reach there, they get her to their bhavan.

Sati has got high fever. Khyati wants to go & inform Daksh about her condition. But Sati stops her, makes Khyati promise she will not tell Daksh about this, Khyati makes Sati promise too, that whatever had happened today will not happen again, Sati agrees. They tell Sati to rest, but she refuses saying she wants to complete her prayschitt then ask Daksh to forgive her, she closes the door saying now this door will open only when she compelets writing Vishnuji's name on 1 lakh Lotus flowers.

Precap: Prasuti is out side Sati's room, Aditi tells her Sati has stopped eating  food & drinking water, now she is not sleeping too. Prasuti tells Daksh, while compeleting her prayaschitt what if Sati dies. Daksh with Prasuti, Khyati & Aditi are out side Sati's room, she opens the door saying she has completed her prayaschitt, has written Vishnuji's name on 1 lakh Lotus flowers, Daksh is happy seeing Lotus flowers are scattered all over the place, he picks up 1 Lotus to check the name, is shocked seeing the name. Sati too is shocked after checking, looks like she has written Shivji's name in all the flowers.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kanu_nvlkhshiny3mani86Chasmis_31puniraghp18sankalp_praptivik rocks**esha**-Srushti--Khush-mary78613anu rulzprnczeternity_of_luvMallika113--sunshine--VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 28/12WU Sati's words for Shivji" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thanx for the updae and I am tooo much sure its shivji's name. Shivji has left strong impact on sati <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12prncz

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Thanx for the updae and I am tooo much sure its shivji's name. Shivji has left strong impact on sati <3
 You are welcomeSmile Daksh will be furious seeing Shivji's impact on Sati, his plan of making Sati forget about Shivji will be a total flop.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz--sunshine--

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Heyy thanks for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thnks for the update

mnx12

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
thanx 4 update...

mnx12

Chasmis_31

Chasmis_31

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU!

mnx12

prncz

IF-Rockerz

prncz

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
thnsk for the ud minakshi ,, wow she wrote Shivji 's name on the flwoers  ,,,  Dhaskha is gonna be more upset ,,but this is the attraction ,,, EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

this ud is  not a sticky today

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top