pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
What does everybody think on this? Will ansh be successful in getting mihir on his side?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manna thumbnail
Of course its possible ! Ekta Kapoor can make anything possible to drag on a serial for another 20 years.
Ronit thumbnail
No plz i love mehirr bajaj i mean Ronit roy dearely he should not be on ansh's side plz Ekat
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May be or may not be. Everything is possible in Ektaa's story.

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont think that mihir will stay on ansh's side after he gets to know what he did with nandini

pmahesh thumbnail
I am hoping that, but you can never trust ansh- he will come up with some stupid story. But i think, again, ekta is stretching this mihir- tulsi fight.
pavitra127 thumbnail
I don' tthink Mihir will buy anything Ansh says.  Tulsi and Mihir will be together after the funeral.  They have abeen apart for a while for it to go on any further than this.
Manna thumbnail

I think they will show Mihir on Ansh side. Like all Ekata kapoor serials , Mihir will not have the time or maybe no mood to listen to Tulsi. Actually its strange how much miscommunication there is in all EK serials.

Then it will be a fight between Good = Tulsi ( of course !! ) and bad = Ansh/ Mihir.

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Yeah! I agree that ektaa can show mihirr on ansh's side for some time.😕

But, I think that he will turn on karan & tulsi's side, knowing that what ansh did with nandini and karan also.

B'bye

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree. i don't think that ansh will be able to get mihir on his side. mihir has always supported karan, even when tulsi didn't support him. so i don't think that ansh will be able to manipulate mihir.