Humse Hai Life

hate saloni she is disgusting no offense

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

skkm

skkm

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
no offense guys but i dont know when will saloni go out of raghav's life that will be his best day its not good she is telling raghav anything and raghav is blindly doing it whats wrong wid raghav why dosnt saloni go vid vishal she shud just buzz off she is creating so much of problems between sia raghav and juno there were less problems between sia and raghav they were atleast being frnds but thats even over and raghav is also trusting her i just wish and vish takes saloni away and atleast there will be sum peace in raghav and sia and arjun's life and even arjun is behaving immature why the hell r they dragging sia in the fight whats wrong wid both off them i hope everything will be fine by the next week  hope for the best i luv raghav and sia the best couple in the world i just hope what i said happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilighteramithu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hate saloni she is disgusting no offense" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Stunnerz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
saloni really gets onto my nerves Wacko

i will be hating it when she will try to separate sira after their love confession Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top