Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vasanthi16

Thanks Ramo for sharing...to some extent i agree with MB...but since this is a love story i feel they should have the 2 main leads in the same frame for all the important scenes...today not a single frame they were together...it gets irritating when it is so obvious...

Availability of all artists at all shoots not possible yes...but i am sure the PH can get the 2 leads together for some scenes...for eg..today if out of the 2 scenes they were " supposed to be together " restaurant and then the convo in the end...at least 1 scene could have been shot together in one frame...it is becoming very obvious...something has to be done.
Hope they rectify it soon. Sorry for rambling on...but felt cheated at the AshNi scenes.😒

thats what we are feeling ..we are waiting for ASHNI ..together..rest all is perfect ..they have brilliant script and talented actors 
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana141994

u know he is banging to different thing together..they want don't share same frame ..then he is posting that he want more TRP...why can't he understand we WANT AHNI TOGETHER...

i dnt about the TRPs cos it doesnt make any sense 2 me.1 thing i know dat we all want AshNi in one frame.

its nt his fault actually.its all bcos of this 45mins duration of the show.i really pray dat it changes 2 30mins soon nd we get 2 see our fav jodi 2gether once again.
2butterfly thumbnail
guys lets Just enjoy the serial and the acting and the story line instead of making presumptions on frames. they r doing their best and doing a great jobjob
--ambar-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rimli-

i dnt about the TRPs cos it doesnt make any sense 2 me.1 thing i know dat we all want AshNi in one frame.

its nt his fault actually.its all bcos of this 45mins duration of the show.i really pray dat it changes 2 30mins soon nd we get 2 see our fav jodi 2gether once again.

but then production house need to arrange their sedulous ..as  audience are waiting for ASHNI ..
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana141994

but then production house need to arrange their sedulous ..as  audience are waiting for ASHNI ..

ya rite.god only knows when again we ll be able 2 our AshNi 2gether.but guys did u notice dat in da promo shot where ashu takes nidhi to dat house den both were in da same frame.so my b they ll b 2gether in 2morrow's epi.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
I am just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that with new year we will yet again get to see them in the same frame...😃
deepikabanerjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rimli-

ya rite.god only knows when again we ll be able 2 our AshNi 2gether.but guys did u notice dat in da promo shot where ashu takes nidhi to dat house den both were in da same frame.so my b they ll b 2gether in 2morrow's epi.

I think that promo was shot separately just like the picnic one was shot where in the promo we saw Nidhi asking Ashu to wear that yellow tshirt in his office whereas in the episode she does so at the picnic venue

Even in this house epi...we saw in the promo that Nidhi is asking him at some other place about the house but today in the episode the venue was different.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MB always have answers for EVERYTHING , pretty interesting na 😆 
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He's a senior actor. The PH needs to look into it for the long-lasting of the show.

Maybe they are keeping it this way, since they are still in convos n stuff. The real stuff should hopefully be in one frame. Atleast they shot the home promo together. So hopefully they can make some arrangement

--ambar-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

MB always have answers for EVERYTHING , pretty interesting na 😆 

ya right J ..😆😆..glad he kind of clarify his point of view