Afsar Bitiya

pintu's green kurta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
OMGGG... I can't describe the feeling when I saw him in green kurta LOLWinkHE LOOKS SOOO HOTTT.Blushingn his  deadly expressions haayeeeWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99Twilighterwadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pintu's green kurta" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Yep true he was really looking dashing in green kurta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
@Rachu 

I already told u jaan yest tht He gonna wear GREEN after Blue n See He will wear it tomm . Wink

@nids 

Nids I know Yaar . I was actuallyy surprised by seeng Kinshuk in d Precap . It was kind of unexpected LOL .n I was like Yeh Kya BOMB maara Ct's ne ROFL .But Seriously Kinshuk's rough look is wht making me so attracted 2wds his new look . The attitude , The passion in his eyes wowww just awosome . n Kya dilaogues diye hai Kinshuk ko dilaogue writer ne . Lovingg DBPS soo much 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.