Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**RONIT'S X-CLUSIV HUB~~**updated! - Page 6

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
CHARACTER OF MIHIR HAS JUST CHANGED AFTER TULSI PRESUMED DEAD...................
Mihir had just started to drink after he was informed that Tulsi is die............
Sume cirumfrences made a huge diffrence b/w the Viraani parivaar!
As Karan hates Mihir as he thinks that only bcoz of mihir Tulsi is not wid them...........

and today Mihir is a person hving only a body but not a soul...........as he is unaware that his luv Tulsi is alive........
For last 20 yrs Tulsi-Mihir r living separete just bcoz of evil Meera singhania.............
I hope they will combine soon........ 😊 Edited by Ronitlover_4eva - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzler23 thumbnail
RISHABH HAS TO FACE PROBLEMS EVER ............YYYYYY.......?????????
Iam just disappointed that Y Rishabh has to face hurdles ever just bcoz of his close ppl...........
1 bcoz of Sharad.....he was totally broken
now bcoz of Tushar marrige decision and then he hide it frm he papa since 2 yrs.............
Y Y ................y all to mu baby!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Really yaar shaina,
Mihir's become so sad and lost..as Ronit said in his inteview, Mihir is a 'dead man walking'..poor him yaar..and what's more?

That idiotic KAran keeps on rubbing in Tulsi's accident:(
Dazzler23 thumbnail
waoh sukhi ur siggi is too hot!!!!! 😳 😳
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Yes yaar... mihu is still cryin.. he's sad... he drinks... bbay ke sath aisa kyu kar rahe hain!?!? :((
Dazzler23 thumbnail

RISHABH BAJAJ ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKED YESTRDAY

Rishabh rocked the epi. yesterday guys.After a long time it was a golden moment to c the true RISHABH BAJAJ.The style of talking,shouting,His reactions,face expressions...........&.every other thing was Awesom................RONIT ROY has prov this again that no one can du this role better then him.............!!!
RONIT ROY ROCKS.....................!!!ALWAYS!!! 👏 👏 👏

Edited by Ronitlover_4eva - 17 years ago
Dazzler23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Yes yaar... mihu is still cryin.. he's sad... he drinks... bbay ke sath aisa kyu kar rahe hain!?!? :((

Yes.I hope to c Mihu baby smiling soon!😊
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Guys in yes. episode Mihir & Tulsi were remembering their livly past........The scenes were toooooooooooooooo much cute and I just lived them! That one on Mihir Tulsi's marrige and some other...infact that whole secquence was awsum! 😳 😳 😳 ....I just hope to c them together soon! 😃
Dazzler23 thumbnail
2 day the episodes were QQQIUTE BORE
AS BABY WAS NOT THERE 😭
Dazzler23 thumbnail
This article came in today's newspaper and there were two cool pics of Ronit

The graying gents are the new sex symbols on the small screen.

Now on television another happening thing is happening. A new breed of middleaged, salt and pepper heroes are currently making women go weak in their knees. The first was Ronit Roy aka Mihir of Kyunki….some three or four years back. The trend gained momentum with Kasautii Zindagii Kay where Ronit played the sexy, middleaged Mr Bajaj.

"I don't about others," Ronit Roy clarifies. "as for me, I sported the salt-n-pepper look some four years back." He is playing two middleaged characters at the moment. "And at that time, I did it purely because I liked the character very much and secondly, at that point of time, I desperately needed some work."

That was the time when Ronit was written off completely in the film industry following a disaster like Jaan Tere Naam in the 90s. At that time, even in his wildest dreams, he wouldn't have thought that he would be a trendsetter. But now its his calling.

Ronit Roy is best equipped to nail the argument," You cannot say which generation is going to rule the television because both are equally popular. In some shows, young actors win, while in others 40-something are loved. For example, in Kyunki…. Mihir is equally popular as his son Karan (Hiten Tejwani) and same can be said about the other son Gautam (Sumit Sachdev),"he moderates.

One can then put it in simple words:age actually dosent matter in todays television. Ageing, like the small screen itself, is actually a state of mind.

thnxxxxxxxx to Ronit roy _ria 😉