Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
WinkNice episode indeed.

• This vakeel babu is getting on my nerves now. And his wife...omg... no words for her..Angry.. could I get something to kill her? Angry
  • I am looking forward to the 'tarqeeb' Sanchi is going to use to set the class in a way.Embarrassed
  • Loved Indu's confrontation with the prof. This guy is ... unexplainable....'chappal'? ROFLmust say Aniruddh is doing a marvellous job.Clap
  • The Kachra uthao scene was superbly done. I loved the way both father and daughter instantly ran to pick the crap into the dustbin. Star
  • Loved the way Indu softly took Sanchi's name in front of the prof. Blushing
  • The bathroom scene... liked his mantras... he he he... he prepared a whole mantra like some 'chalisa' for Sanchi.SillyHe even looked so cute when he said ... 'pyara' naam hai to pyaar se heen na lenge...Embarrassed.. And liked the 'W' boy's teasing.LOL

Serious NOTES-

1. confrontation of Indu with the prof. left me thinking, is this really the country where Eklavya cut his thumb to give as 'gurudakshina' to the guru before whose statue he learnt archery?Ouch

Stunning NOTES-
1. Didn't only yesterday or like that did Sanchi's mother had brought a big bag full of vegetables? And today, she again brought two big bags full of them. Shocked ROFL

RESULT: INDU is full-too gaga over Sanchi...ROFL 

P.s. No offence intended to anyone.
Please press LIKE if you LIKED it!

:Sanji

Edited by MirchiQueen - 28 December 2011 at 7:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ppsdRobertPattinsonNimmi.MahabhootniRams3697Mo710lizzie1765canuck-umz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[[ Kachra uthao, Sanchi G mathur ke gun gao]]" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
nice observation...liked ur post very much...

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Wink Embarrassedindu singh is not only saanchisEmbarrassed dewaana but there is one moreEmbarrassed abhimanyuEmbarrassed LOLLOL yeh toh fultoo latoo over sanchi
i love the way sanchi said bhaiyaROFLROFLROFL to abhimanyu LOL
oh loved the last part how indu was doing theLOL mantra jhaap of sanchi Embarrassed
i just hope DeadDeadprabhal the uncle doest fall in love wid her Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Now we know for sure that Indu is the lead and noticing from the first few episodes, he will fall for her first without a doubt if he hasnt already. The way he took her name and was singing her name in the shower, he is already latoo over her!LOL 

IMO in future track and episodes I feel that when situations happen that Sanchi cant deal with it herself (there wont be manyWink), Indu will help her out without her knowing!! Wat say to that?Smile

Prabhal is the negative lead so he will cause problems and I feel even if he falls for saanchi, saanchi wont fall for him at all. Be interesting to see who Saanchi supports in the election, Indu or Prabal! Im guessing Indu since he helped her get the scholarship!Big smile

Btw I know this serial isnt a love story but shudnt we have a name for Indu and Sanchi? Like a couple name?

I will make a poll about it if thats alrite!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahabhootnilizzie1765canuck-umz

Mahabhootni

Mahabhootni

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Wink Embarrassedindu singh is not only saanchisEmbarrassed dewaana but there is one moreEmbarrassed abhimanyuEmbarrassed LOLLOL yeh toh fultoo latoo over sanchi
oh loved the last part how indu was doing theLOL mantra jhaap of sanchi Embarrassed

I get the feeling Abhimanyu will do something sinister. The way he was talking at the end of his speech it looked like he had something bad planned. Ouch

And there's going to be fresher's party. I think Prabhal will definitely see her there.  LOL

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya3697

nice observation...liked ur post very much...

thanks...I am glad you liked it...Hug

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

I forgot to mention that... I mean.. this girl is really Genius... kaam bhi karwa liya aur bhaiya bhi bana liya... ek teer se do nishane... ROFL

and I don't care for prabal uncle... Indu hai na... Silly

canuck-umz

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Now we know for sure that Indu is the lead and noticing from the first few episodes, he will fall for her first without a doubt if he hasnt already. The way he took her name and was singing her name in the shower, he is already latoo over her!LOL 

IMO in future track and episodes I feel that when situations happen that Sanchi cant deal with it herself (there wont be manyWink), Indu will help her out without her knowing!! Wat say to that?Smile

Prabhal is the negative lead so he will cause problems and I feel even if he falls for saanchi, saanchi wont fall for him at all. Be interesting to see who Saanchi supports in the election, Indu or Prabal! Im guessing Indu since he helped her get the scholarship!Big smile

Btw I know this serial isnt a love story but shudnt we have a name for Indu and Sanchi? Like a couple name?

I will make a poll about it if thats alrite!

I voted in that poll...Inchi is the best... funny too...ROFL

Well, honestly even though I am liking these two very much,. and looking forward to their meetings more..Embarrassed. I would like to see more of situations where Sanchi handles the problems herself.. with her extraordinary 'tarqeebs'Clap... the most intelligent character ever on Indian TV.Clap

canuck-umz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.