Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

So whats your "ideal" female lead?

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So, i see LOADS of posts bashing Khushi...and no this isn't another one, and nor am i going to justify Khushi's behaviour...

I just have one question that i want to ask everyone, as my title suggests, 'whats your "ideal" female lead'?

I see Khushi bashing when she silently bears Arnav's taunts, and i see Khushi bashing even when she retaliates...why is that? Why is ASR allowed to be rude to her without ppl bashing him as such? Is it because that how he is...cold, mean, ruthless (from the outside atleast)...and Khushi's the bubby, impulsive, sweet one?

I remember some posts from a long time ago, talking abt how they don't want Khushi to be one of those typical female characters, who don't speak up and do nothing but cry..and you all know exactly which characters i'm talking about!!

Did anyone hear the tone in which she said the diabetic dialogue? If they haven't..i suggest you'll go back and watch  it. After that watch ANY one time that ASR has called Khushi a gold-digger, insulted her due to her "aukad" etc...you can clearly hear the difference in the tone. While ASR's is the more nasty one..Khushi's isn't, its much lighter.

Also, Khushi isn't a perfect character, we never wanted her to be one right...so why is her rudeness being reacted to so harshly by majority of the ppl here? Don't ALL of you lose your temper sometime or the other and say something you don't mean?

Do you'll want Khushi to silently take in what ASR has to say, and hurt herself time and again? Be clear guys, do you'll want a Khushi who keeps on bearing the brunt of ASR's torture, or do you'll want a Khushi who can give it back to ASR in full force? Do you'll want a Khushi who can be equally rude to ASR, or do you'll want her to time and again hurt herself due to what ASR has to say abt her "aukad"? Whats your ideal female lead...someone who can give back to male lead, or someone who just takes in all the insults that come her way and CRY?

P.S.- purely my POV, don't mean to offend anyone..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u go girl
i think ur point is right
thnksss
khushi u rocks n will always
xxx
..Apz.. thumbnail
i want khushi to say back on his face...but i dont want her to be mean like him...she should have royally ignored him at the party rather than mocking him...meaness n khushi dont go together..smartness n khushi go along...jusy my POV...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As i said earlier some peple need a gopi bahuu insted of khushi..having magical power of doing "eveything" perfectly and like a Godess...making  a pool every where..lol!
...lets make a new couple of arnav-gopi...
Awesome post btw..u said it all..
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'll tell u drish wat our "Ideal" female lead is..an ideal Female lead should be flawless, no mistakes are to be made by her...!!
she shud be perfect in any sense wat so ever...she shud take everything dead seriously and not give a crap about anyone's happiness...!! she shud stand still and listen to all the rude remarks and not stand up for herself wat so ever..!

She shud totally dress up all pretty to impress the business tycoon, avoid any sort of childish behaviour even sneezing infront of him is a serious offence..!!

And offcourse she should get everything spot on...we don;t want her to make any mistakes do we?? nope cause that would seem very fake...look at us in real life ain't we all just perfect..!!

I'm sorry For the sarcasm but agree to Drish..and m tried of talking serious about this matter now cause guess wat after today's epi there are going to be dozens more post saying wat Khushi shud and shud not do..! So yes i give up!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Someone's pissed off. :P🤣

*throws a bucket of cold water*

Drish, agree. I definitely had a problem with the diabetes comment, cause I felt that was uncalled for. He threw the party for her sister and Aakash so the way she put it down instantly was a disappointment. But her reaction to his remarks abt her engagement breaking were definitely not wrong from any angle. I'd said day before yest that I'd HATE if she cries and runs off without saying anything. And the fact that she gave it back to him in his style, was great.

The fact that she took over the party theme and stuff actually had no relation to her engagement breaking. So that was a wrong way to confront her IMO. Also, I totallyyy agree that no one wants a perfect Gopi vhau clone. They're BOTH flawed, and both commit mistakes. (i mean ArHi, not gopi vhau :p 😆)

Even then I don't think she did a crime by saying the diabetes thing. In real life too, it happens that you just blurt out something hurtful and then later you realise that you wish you hadn't said it.

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I don't know about anyone else, but I for one want BACK the Khushi who when pushed past the limit of endurance would stand her ground, and push back with 100% justification on her side. She was no nonsense, and fearless, and I loved that about her. What I also loved about her, was her patience, and ability to continue on difficult paths for the sake of the ones she loved, against all odds. - And, while she was not an "ideal" female lead for me, she was really quite something... I'm talking about the GH Khushi, and the resignation Khushi, the red sari wearing girl who stopped the great man and everyone else in their tracks during the photoshoot.

There is something different about the way she stands her ground now, so very, VERY different from the girl who stood in the clothing store and not only faced a severe insult, but SHAMED the man with her held held high, her dignity reducing him to nothing. THAT'S the Khushi I love, and miss.
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is there anything thats ideal or perfect?yesterday ya khushi was a little ott but not that offensive...love the khushi who gave back to our asr...love them both..😊if anything i would blame the cvs ...
..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

I don't know about anyone else, but I for one want BACK the Khushi who when pushed past the limit of endurance would stand her ground, and push back with 100% justification on her side. She was no nonsense, and fearless, and I loved that about her. What I also loved about her, was her patience, and ability to continue on difficult paths for the sake of the ones she loved, against all odds. - And, while she was not an "ideal" female lead for me, she was really quite something... I'm talking about the GH Khushi, and the resignation Khushi, the red sari wearing girl who stopped the great man and everyone else in their tracks during the photoshoot.

There is something different about the way she stands her ground now, so very, VERY different from the girl who stood in the clothing store and not only faced a severe insult, but SHAMED the man with her held held high, her dignity reducing him to nothing. THAT'S the Khushi I love, and miss.

thank u..i desperately wanted to explain to all the khushi i love...the khushi i want to c again..u put my thoughts into words..i miss that khusi...sooo much😭
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And you are addressing this question to a forum 4/5th filled with ASR 's personal girlfriends? Tch Tch 😆 

The ideal female lead for everyone would be ...well ...themselves if I am not mistaken😊 

Personally I like both of them in all their avatars ...simply because they do not conform to anything thats ideal, and I dont even want them to, neither do I want to dictate on how they should react and how they shouldnt

They are two normal starcrossed lovers on a rocky path of love ... I would just let them be.
Edited by mysterygirl123 - 12 years ago