Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

gulmohar and jassi (Page 2)

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

Jassi is legally be the owner of GM, but not morally, not in principle. She is a 'khuddar' girl when it come to money and would not claim GM's money as hers or use that as a tool to take a revenge.

Her taking up modelling as a career was a bit funny, considering she is a very brainy Finance MBA, but it fits in the story here because Gulmohur is a fashion house and deals 24/7 with modelling and fashion shows. And modelling was one plausible (and agreeable) way for her to make it back into GM.

I agree that T&D did not do a great job of making up this story. The deviation was still ok, but the bloopers and inconsistencies have made it a laughing stock lately.

Well why should Jessi care about coming back to GM to get back her same post and continue to run the business?  I think the only thing she wants is to fight Malika and Aryan and to gain all the power she can. Sorry but an MBA really did not do that for her before.

Even though she is the owner of the show, the Board has make is very cleary that Jessi was criminal that took over everything by illegally, so they can now easily take back control and thus this is how they're still in control.  Why is this such a shock to everyone?  This is Indian....the gov't, media, and business don't follow any set rules.  It's all about money. 

The show is not over yet.  Let's wait to see how it unfoldes.

Thanks

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by ummm

Jassi is legally be the owner of GM, but not morally, not in principle. She is a 'khuddar' girl when it come to money and would not claim GM's money as hers or use that as a tool to take a revenge.

Her taking up modelling as a career was a bit funny, considering she is a very brainy Finance MBA, but it fits in the story here because Gulmohur is a fashion house and deals 24/7 with modelling and fashion shows. And modelling was one plausible (and agreeable) way for her to make it back into GM.

I agree that T&D did not do a great job of making up this story. The deviation was still ok, but the bloopers and inconsistencies have made it a laughing stock lately.

Well why should Jessi care about coming back to GM to get back her same post and continue to run the business?  I think the only thing she wants is to fight Malika and Aryan and to gain all the power she can. Sorry but an MBA really did not do that for her before.

Even though she is the owner of the show, the Board has make is very cleary that Jessi was criminal that took over everything by illegally, so they can now easily take back control and thus this is how they're still in control.  Why is this such a shock to everyone?  This is Indian....the gov't, media, and business don't follow any set rules.  It's all about money. 

The show is not over yet.  Let's wait to see how it unfoldes.

Thanks

Jassi has never shown interest in coming back to Gulmohur and take the same post she had or exercise her right as the owner of GM. (I'm not sure she even knows that GM is now legeally hers). Nor has taking a reveng on Mallika and Aryan and gaining power in GM ever been a part of her plan. I don't think at this point of time pulling GM out of the financial quandary is any of her concerns either. Her objectives are two fold (1) Clearing her name in the GM scandal and reestablishing her family's honour. That way she'll regain the trust her father has lost in her (2) Teach a lesson to those who always considered her less because of her looks and middle class background.

I don't know what legal rights the board of directors would have to take back the control (i.e. ownership) if the owner is absconding. If it were that easy, they would not be hunting to find her.. c'z now if she comes back to exercise her ownership, they'll only have more things to worry about. But as of now, the POA is with Armaan (one of the board members) and that is good enough for them to keep the business operating. What is shocking or rather frivolous is that the board is trying to incriminate her through the media.. there is no case filed against her, no bank enquiry on the transaction that Mallika did and no account/mention of the money that they apparently found in her "benaami account" (whatever that means!).

Yes ofcourse, we'll see how T&D mold (or mould Wink) this story further.

Edited by ummm - 10 April 2005 at 11:56am
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
correct me if i m wrong but i think she doesnt even khow that she owns GM now
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged
ConfusedConfusedConfused.....this is the third time this topic's been started......i dont have the link to post so that the above doubts be cleared.....
answers to some of them are:
1) oh yes jassi knows that she owns the company, it was very clearly discussed in the last board meeting with jassi...i think malllika must have repeated the same line atleast 4 times that " is chashmish ke haath mein company hai!!!!"
2) jassi cannot just come back to the company and throw everyone out. she is in more trouble than the rest of them, as there is a fraud conspiracy framed against her. infact mallika/aryan are the only villains in the company. i dont see what wrong puru,ila, raj or armaan have done. and even what mallika and aryan have carried out their plan secretly. so there is no way that anyone knows anything about what they have done...there is no one to blame or throw out in gulmohar so far....

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usa_girl0021

if gulmohur belongs to jassi then why is she
scared woh sabko kyon nahi batasakti ke woh hi jassi hai. since gulmour
jassi ke hath mein hai. she can find the real culprit(malika)very easily.
she can go straight to gulmour and throw everyone out of gulmohur
except arman coz she knows that he is innocent. aur sab ke uper case
kare keh sakti hai ke they are trying to steal my company lol

and the main thing is that T&D ko story banani aati hi nahi. jab sab ko
pata hai ke gulmour jassi ka hai to phir malika nai sab ko aisa kyon kaha
ke jassi sab money leke bhag gai hai. jab ke jassi gulmohar ki boss hai to
phir paisa bhi usi ka hua na. and she can do anything with her money
chahe bhage ya kisi ko de. police ko itana bhi nai malum tha ke gulmohar
jassi ka hai lol very strange.

jassi ko koi zarurat nahi thi model ban ne ki woh sab kuch easily kar
sak ti thi but anyways lagta hai T&D ko ekta ka bukhar lag gaya hai. thats
why story ko rubber ki tarha khich rahe hai