India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

gulmohar and jassi

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

if gulmohur belongs to jassi then why is she scared woh sab ko kyon nahi bata sakti ke woh hi jassi hai. since gulmour jassi ke hath mein hai. she can find the real culprit(malika) very easily.  she can go straight to gulmour and throw everyone out of gulmohur except arman coz she knows that he is innocent. aur sab ke uper case kare keh sakti hai ke they are trying to steal my company lol

and the main thing is that T&D ko story banani aati hi nahi. jab sab ko pata hai ke gulmour jassi ka hai to phir malika nai sab ko aisa kyon kaha ke jassi sab money leke bhag gai hai. jab ke jassi gulmohar ki boss hai to phir paisa bhi usi ka hua na.  and she can do anything with her money chahe bhage ya kisi ko de. police ko itana bhi nai malum tha ke gulmohar jassi ka hai lol very strange.

jassi ko koi zarurat nahi thi model ban ne ki woh sab kuch easily kar sak ti thi but anyways lagta hai T&D ko ekta ka bukhar lag gaya hai. thats why story ko rubber ki tarha khich rahe hai

natasha5 Senior Member
natasha5
natasha5

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Lol agreeClap
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

usa_girl0021...I disagree completely.

Try to look at the whole picture next time not just part of it....

Yes it is correct that Jassi is the owner of GM, but Malika has created false evidence claiming that Jassi tricked Armaan by haveing an affair with him and tricking him into transfering ownership of the company to her name.  If she acquired the company this way, then she is a criminal, for which they could have had her arrested. 

After Malika creates this whole mess, Jassi doesn't feel confident that she can come back face these alligations or have the power to clear her name.

This is why it's not that easy for her to just walk back in to GM.  By the way I think that  T&D ko story banani aati hai.

Nor is Jassi scared to go back back to GM because Armaan has taken those alligaions back.  The story is now going to unfold now that Jessica's back.  She has plan in mind to get back for all those false alligations that Malika and Aryan have made. 

Thanks

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usa_girl0021

if gulmohur belongs to jassi then why is she scared woh sab ko kyon nahi bata sakti ke woh hi jassi hai. since gulmour jassi ke hath mein hai. she can find the real culprit(malika) very easily.  she can go straight to gulmour and throw everyone out of gulmohur except arman coz she knows that he is innocent. aur sab ke uper case kare keh sakti hai ke they are trying to steal my company lol

and the main thing is that T&D ko story banani aati hi nahi. jab sab ko pata hai ke gulmour jassi ka hai to phir malika nai sab ko aisa kyon kaha ke jassi sab money leke bhag gai hai. jab ke jassi gulmohar ki boss hai to phir paisa bhi usi ka hua na.  and she can do anything with her money chahe bhage ya kisi ko de. police ko itana bhi nai malum tha ke gulmohar jassi ka hai lol very strange.

jassi ko koi zarurat nahi thi model ban ne ki woh sab kuch easily kar sak ti thi but anyways lagta hai T&D ko ekta ka bukhar lag gaya hai. thats why story ko rubber ki tarha khich rahe hai

Hi usa_girl,

I think the reason that Jassi, although she may in theory be the owner of GM, has not walked into GM and thrown everyone out because of the accusations is because she first needs to become a very successful model.She needs to have the money, power and glamour.Why does she need to do this first? Because she wants her father (Billu) to be able to proudly call her his daughter. I think Jassi in this case is not concerned about GM too much. The important thing for her is being able to win back her father's trust in her and then she will be able to deal with the false accusations etc. Just my thoughtsSmile

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Jassi became owner of GM beacuse of the financial mess for which she was equally responsible. Yeah, she had her own reasons to do that and for her own reasons she exposed Armaan. But how do you explain that to employees, board of directors and shareholders of the company?
From Mallika's POV Jassi, an ordinary secy took over the company by influencing Armaan. I think that's a legit accusation.
There are way too many bloopers in that money transfer conspiracy scheme but it's best to ignore those.
np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:57am | IP Logged
 i have another doubt....can gulmohur/kohinoor continue working without jassi as shes the owne r becoz armaan has a power of attorney? ?? i remember armaaan saying somethin lik that to raj soon after jassi left..can it technically work lik that?
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I think it can but with the owner listed as fugitive, the stock won't even worth a penny.
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Jassi is legally be the owner of GM, but not morally, not in principle. She is a 'khuddar' girl when it come to money and would not claim GM's money as hers or use that as a tool to take a revenge.

Her taking up modelling as a career was a bit funny, considering she is a very brainy Finance MBA, but it fits in the story here because Gulmohur is a fashion house and deals 24/7 with modelling and fashion shows. And modelling was one plausible (and agreeable) way for her to make it back into GM.

I agree that T&D did not do a great job of making up this story. The deviation was still ok, but the bloopers and inconsistencies have made it a laughing stock lately.

Go to top