Yeh Meri Life Hai

How to Upload Pictures & Avatars!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I noticed Many of you are facing difficulty in uploading Pictures and Avatar. so here are the insturctions. hope it helps.

The Uploading Method:
1. You click on this button , a window will pop up. called "Image Upload"
2. Click Browse, it will take you to your Documents. You can go to the folder where you picture is stored.
3. You select the picture and then Click Open.
4. Then click "OK" on the "Image Upload" Window  
5. Another Window will Pop up, saying "Please Be Patient while the Image is being Uploaded to the Server" Click "OK"

6. Here is you Picture. it will give you an error if the Picture is bigger then 150Kb.

The URL Method:
1. Click on .
2. A Window will Pop up "Insert Image"
3. then copy the URL in front of "Image URL" :

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

How to Upload Avatar (picture which comes under your Name)

1. Go to Settings on the top right corner. "Edit ProfileEdit ProfileSettings"
2. Then Click on "Edit Profile"
3.Go a little down and you will see "Select Avatar"  it is under "date of Birth"
4. If you want the Picture from the Gallery, you can simply click on the choices. and it will give you a Preview space next to it.
5. If you want Picture from your Computer, click "" it will take you to your Documents.
6. You can Select the picture and but it should be 40Kb or under.
7. It will give a Preview.
8. You can also Use URL, simply Take your URL, and insert it where it has "http://" and then click "Preview"
9. Your Avatar will be Uploaded.

Hope this Helps, IF you have Further Questions or Confusions, I am more then Happy to Help you Guys.

Take Care

*Dipti* thumbnail
😃 Edited by rocku46 - 19 years ago
*Dipti* thumbnail

Thanks yaar!!! 😃 😃 😃
kool_dollie thumbnail

how can u upload alot of pictures.

u mean at the same time?

u cann't u have to post individual pics, but u can post more then one pic in one post, u just repeat wat u before.

beauty_angel thumbnail
Thanks Ms. Bholi Bhali.
Aabha thumbnail
my avatar isn't showing up when i post a message, and how can i add a pic as a signature?  When i go to my profile, it shows the image that i have selected as my avatar, but for some reason, the pic is not showing up at all.  Please help me with this
Aabha thumbnail
ok sorry about saying that the avatar isn't showing because it just started doing that now, but how do i get the pic that i want to show, which is the link underneath the signature line, to show up?  I don't understand as to why this is not happening.
Jots thumbnail

SORRY FOR BEING A NUISANCE/ *****, BUT WHERE CAN I FIND THIS  BUTTON, I CANT SEE IT ANYWHERE, I NEED IT TO UPLOAD SOME IMAGES. SOS ONCE AGAIN, IM REALLY CRAP AT ALL THIS TECHNICAL STUFF.

JOTS 😃

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago