when is the repeat telecast shown?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey everyone..got a question

can anyone please tell me , when does the repeat telecast of Kaisa ye pyar hai shown on SET???

i would really appreciate if anyone could inform me about pak or india timings of the repeat telecast..thanks alot..

a friend of mine told  that repeat telecast is shown in india at 3.30pm

Hurray......... 👍🏼 they showed clippings of all the 8 episodes on Friday and Saturday in ME around 7.00 in the evening. So I got to see the most important parts...Kripa with her school friends, in the temple, in Mumbai Central station( which was a studio actually) having stars in her eyes, And the most imp. part Angad's entry in the serial, his concert, he falling on Kripa 😳........and all the important tid bits of the show they showed.👏

Cheers

Lata

ok thanks so much all for informing...😃 

Originally posted by Lata

Hurray......... 👍🏼 they showed clippings of all the 8 episodes on Friday and Saturday in ME around 7.00 in the evening. So I got to see the most important parts...Kripa with her school friends, in the temple, in Mumbai Central station( which was a studio actually) having stars in her eyes, And the most imp. part Angad's entry in the serial, his concert, he falling on Kripa 😳........and all the important tid bits of the show they showed.👏

Cheers

Lata

Good to know that...i hope they show the clippings every week comprising the clips from the previous week episodes...

if you want the official tv guide, visit setindia.com where each day's guide is available. apparently, one repeat telecast is at 3:30 pm and another at 2:00 am. tho who would watch at 2 in the morning beats me. sooo... if you want a proper guide just sign up for it and they will send you each day's guide.😆