Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Possible Conflict in coming episodes!

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Hopefully Ramya's poll will establish who we all want as male lead (although i think it is going to be Indu). Anyway, what i wanted to share was my thoughts on next weeks episodes. 
When Indu said that he will award Sanchi the scholarship in order to win the votes of the first year female students. As he thinks, this way everyone will get to see how fair and good he is that he went the extra mile to award such a good-smart girl, the scholarship. 

BUT didnt prabal also mention a similar plan to win first year student votes. I recall him saying to hold a first year competition and award the student who has come first. Unknowingly, Prabal and Indu have sorta adopted the same method of attack. What will this mean, who will get to Sanchi first: Indu or Prabal. 

I really hope that Sanchi is given the scholarship by Indu first. And i also want Abhimanyu to find out what Prabal is planning so he can warn Indu beforehand. I don't want Indu to get any wrong ideas about Sanchi. 

In terms of yesterdays episode. How the hell did Indu know Sanchi's name. He said Sanchi's name before Sanchi or Abhimanyu even told him. After saying her name and asking about her problem, he then asks for her full name. lol

On the other hand, I am really happy to see Indu fascinated by Sanchi. Lets hope Sanchi finds something worth thinking about in Indu (this will take a couple of months! lol). Abhimanyu is also very cute and Yogi is prety okay as well ;-)

Edited by survi035 - 28 December 2011 at 5:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786MahabhootnitopfanMo710lizzie1765

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index