Joined: 01 April 2005
HERE R SOME THINGS THAT R GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE SIXTH BOOK IF U KNOW MORE STUFF PLEASE WRITE IT DOWN
-We'll find out more about Peter Pettigrew and what happened to him.
- Harry will tell his nearest and dearest about the propechy when he's ready.
- The wizarding world is really at war again, and Harry has to master his own feelings to make himself useful.
- Muggles are noticing more and more odd happenings now that Voldemort has returned.
- We will find out more about the circumstances of Voldemort's birth.
- Tonks and Moaning Myrtle will be back.
- Harry won't stay with the Dursleys all summer; in fact, he will have his shortest stay yet.
- We'll see more of Narcissa Malfoy.
- Hermione and Draco will not date (duh...)
- We'll find out more about the relationship between Snape and Sirius in their Hogwarts days.
- Harry won't get back together with Cho Chang.
- Winky will never be in the same state she was prior to the events of Goblet of Fire.
- We will find out more about Grawp, the giant (Hagrid's half-brother).
- There will be a new Minister of Magic
-The link between Chamber of Secrets and Half-Blood Prince relates to a discovery Harry made in 'Chamber' that foreshadows something that he finds out in 'Prince'.
- Tom Riddle is not the Half Blood Prince (he is Voldemort).
- Arthur Weasley is not the Minister of Magic.
- Crucial information in The Half-Blood Prince was originally planned to be placed in Chamber of Secrets, the second book.
- The HBP (half-blood prince) is not Harry or Voldemort.
- There will not be two chapters in book six titled "Lupin's Papers" and "The Lovegoods in Court."
- An excerpt from HBP: "He looked rather like an old lion. There were streaks of grey in his mane of tawny hair and his bushy eyebrows; he had keen yellowish eyes behind a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles and a certain rangy, loping grace even though he walked with a slight limp."
- More characters will die in book six.
- Three chapter titles from the Half-Blood Prince: "Spinners End" (Chap. 2), "Draco's Detour" (Chap. 6), and "Felix Felicis" (Chap. 14)
- Neville and Luna will not form a relationship with each other.
- Harry's shortened stay at the Dursley's (see below) will not result from another court case - rather, he will be leaving for "a much pleasanter reason."
PLEASE POST MORE THINGS IF U KNOW ANY
Joined: 14 February 2005
Joined: 23 November 2004
Joined: 08 June 2005
Joined: 25 March 2005
Joined: 29 April 2005
Joined: 01 April 2005
Joined: 16 November 2004
Death clues... Book 5,6,7
Author: chhilt Replies: 12 Views: 1376
|chhilt||12||1376||01 July 2008 at 10:27am by Raee_Salvatore|
young Lord voldemort in the sixth movie..
Author: krriya Replies: 7 Views: 1101
|krriya||7||1101||22 March 2008 at 2:36pm by fly_chick|
Clues - Dumbeldore cannot be really dead
Author: DeepAnBH Replies: 12 Views: 826
|DeepAnBH||12||826||22 December 2005 at 5:26pm by samrina|
Clues foreshadowing the death in Bk 5
Author: Morgoth Replies: 4 Views: 1780
|Morgoth||4||1780||13 December 2004 at 5:38pm by rabeeak2003|
JKR @ Edinburgh Bk Fest (Some Clues)
Author: Morgoth Replies: 2 Views: 1148
|Morgoth||2||1148||11 December 2004 at 2:02pm by Who-I-Used-2-Be|
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index