Joined: 01 April 2005
HERE R SOME THINGS THAT R GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE SIXTH BOOK IF U KNOW MORE STUFF PLEASE WRITE IT DOWN
-We'll find out more about Peter Pettigrew and what happened to him.
- Harry will tell his nearest and dearest about the propechy when he's ready.
- The wizarding world is really at war again, and Harry has to master his own feelings to make himself useful.
- Muggles are noticing more and more odd happenings now that Voldemort has returned.
- We will find out more about the circumstances of Voldemort's birth.
- Tonks and Moaning Myrtle will be back.
- Harry won't stay with the Dursleys all summer; in fact, he will have his shortest stay yet.
- We'll see more of Narcissa Malfoy.
- Hermione and Draco will not date (duh...)
- We'll find out more about the relationship between Snape and Sirius in their Hogwarts days.
- Harry won't get back together with Cho Chang.
- Winky will never be in the same state she was prior to the events of Goblet of Fire.
- We will find out more about Grawp, the giant (Hagrid's half-brother).
- There will be a new Minister of Magic
-The link between Chamber of Secrets and Half-Blood Prince relates to a discovery Harry made in 'Chamber' that foreshadows something that he finds out in 'Prince'.
- Tom Riddle is not the Half Blood Prince (he is Voldemort).
- Arthur Weasley is not the Minister of Magic.
- Crucial information in The Half-Blood Prince was originally planned to be placed in Chamber of Secrets, the second book.
- The HBP (half-blood prince) is not Harry or Voldemort.
- There will not be two chapters in book six titled "Lupin's Papers" and "The Lovegoods in Court."
- An excerpt from HBP: "He looked rather like an old lion. There were streaks of grey in his mane of tawny hair and his bushy eyebrows; he had keen yellowish eyes behind a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles and a certain rangy, loping grace even though he walked with a slight limp."
- More characters will die in book six.
- Three chapter titles from the Half-Blood Prince: "Spinners End" (Chap. 2), "Draco's Detour" (Chap. 6), and "Felix Felicis" (Chap. 14)
- Neville and Luna will not form a relationship with each other.
- Harry's shortened stay at the Dursley's (see below) will not result from another court case - rather, he will be leaving for "a much pleasanter reason."
PLEASE POST MORE THINGS IF U KNOW ANY
Joined: 14 February 2005
Joined: 23 November 2004
Joined: 08 June 2005
Joined: 25 March 2005
Joined: 29 April 2005
Joined: 01 April 2005
Joined: 16 November 2004
Death clues... Book 5,6,7
Author: chhilt Replies: 12 Views: 1554
|chhilt||12||1554||01 July 2008 at 10:27am by Raee_Salvatore|
young Lord voldemort in the sixth movie..
Author: krriya Replies: 7 Views: 1152
|krriya||7||1152||22 March 2008 at 2:36pm by fly_chick|
Clues - Dumbeldore cannot be really dead
Author: DeepAnBH Replies: 12 Views: 938
|DeepAnBH||12||938||22 December 2005 at 5:26pm by samrina|
Clues foreshadowing the death in Bk 5
Author: Morgoth Replies: 4 Views: 1920
|Morgoth||4||1920||13 December 2004 at 5:38pm by rabeeak2003|
JKR @ Edinburgh Bk Fest (Some Clues)
Author: Morgoth Replies: 2 Views: 2183
|Morgoth||2||2183||11 December 2004 at 2:02pm by Who-I-Used-2-Be|
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :