Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 20.10.04

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Hi everybody.

This episode centred around CG and veena's wedd Annv. They showed Sujal and kash for precisely 2 mins only. Thankfully no inner voice or danq music.....read on......................

Kannan shows her presentation for Singapore to CG and goes to see Mahek but Vasu stops her and is her usual bitchy, horrible self, taunts et al. Mahek just takes her away and CG gives Vasu a hard stare.

Kash makes tea for Suj. he thx her. As he is sipping his tea he looks at her but when she looks at him he looks away. She recs a call. and she tells him that the hotel florist has confirmed their bouquet order for Veena and CG. Sujal is furious and tells her to stop worrying on that issue. It makes no difference to his mom. Then he feels sorry for being rude and apologises to her. She says she was only doing what she felt was right, the rest was upto him...........

Sanj & Rishi start planning for the party. Rishi takes veena shopping and for dinner so Sanj, Aman, Mahek and Varun can make the preps for the surprise party they hv planned. Mahek goes to invite her family and akshat.

Vasu comes to archie and apologises for not being able to help her. Archie is quite cold towards her.

Charu is still upset with Aksh but he still tries to make her jealous with talks abt shivangi. Wonder what he's upto????Smile

While all r busy with the arrangements Vasu again comes and says something very hurtful about Veena and  CG's relationship . Sanjana is very hurt about it.

The guests start arriving. Aksh comes with Shivangi and introduces her. They r surprised at his odd and weird behaviour. Charu comes later and sees aksh and Shivangi and makes a face.

When Rishi and veena return , the house is in darkness. Then the lights comes on and everybody wishes her. They r now waiting for CG. Rishi sees shivangi and starts flirting with her but she seems to b too smart for him..Wink...... Aksh comes and takes her to meet Veena aunty but before that Shivi and Rishi decide to meet for coffee the next day. Rishi cant wait for 2 moro's date.....................

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update hard
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Ahh Vasu is back in action............

Thanks hardy for the wonderful update Embarrassed

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:00am | IP Logged
thanx hard 4 the update..........i think akshat just wants 2 make charu jealous............
Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:19am | IP Logged

ur update rocks like ur name.  Thanks

Smile

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:47am | IP Logged
thanx for the update hard........i think akshat is pato-ing Charu cause his mom is coming.....and he told kanan he wants to get married
Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
VERY BAD EPISODE . NO SUJAL NO KTH.
northcliff Newbie
northcliff
northcliff

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Embarrassedhi everyone

new member!!!!

just found this site and was everso glad .  The Tv is off in our home because its ramadaan .  So the updates are soooooooo  welcomeWink.  I can eventually keeep up with my fav program.  Thanks a million

South African babe in Saudi.

Go to top