Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HI DarcyFan,

But how will "Levelling the score"  help to move the love story ?  There is more bad blood now and Khushi  again has no indication of his feelings for her.  She has no reason to love him whatsoever. 

A love story is not about settling or levelling a score , it is about forgiving and moving past  a score.

In P&P terms both have to set aside their pride and  address their prejudices.  This story needs to move ahead.

Rgds

.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
THANK YOU for making this post! This forum was clogged with soo much unnecessary animosity towards Khushi! YOu summed it up perfectly ;)
feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kushi needed this kind of support after all the bashing she received from the forum...

...I for one agree fully to this post !

...and yes...what goes around...comes around...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: premparbat

HI DarcyFan,

But how will "Levelling the score"  help to move the love story ?  There is more bad blood now and Khushi  again has no indication of his feelings for her.  She has no reason to love him whatsoever. 

A love story is not about settling or levelling a score , it is about forgiving and moving past  a score.

In P&P terms both have to set aside their pride and  address their prejudices.  This story needs to move ahead.

Rgds

I didnt meant to imply that they keep going around and round levelling scores! However...  it IS important to get on to an "Even keel"! With ASR always dishing out the insults and the insensitive behaviour and Khushi always TAKING it... they were never going to meet half way!

So THIS will ensure that both have at least SOME level footing now to move forward! SHE has show her displeasure to him and THAT was needed!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved d way u rite. This is wat is required in dis forum. Gud u come back frm ur retirement. I was missing a real n logical posts.
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
at least someone stands for khushi i mean stop this bashing thing guys just enjoy the show. i am  100% with you . she just being even with him becz a good relationship give equal rights good or bad, and plus this is love and everything is fair in love and war. love arnav and khushi they are doing great jobπŸ‘ I enjoy todays show and cant wait for tomorrow πŸ˜
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You're absolutely right. I was RELIEVED that for once, Kh was not shown as crying over what ASR had said to her, and actually grew a spine to reply back. ASR as usual was out of line, he could have just said that I didn't invite u BUT u still tried to infiltrate but NO, he HAD to hit her hard. Her reply-dialogues were great as was her resolve to NOT GET A LIFT FROM ASR.
Edited by noor123 - 12 years ago
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Khushi should marry NK and leave for Australia. May be then ASR will follow her and settle down in New Zea Land πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Devi Maiyaa...god forbid...
Well as for Arnav follwing her...oh gos wish that happens let him follow her grab her shoulders and sy you better mind your words abd control yoursefl as you are just mineπŸ˜‰

As for New Zea land with Khushi...I am sure its better than bein gin La la land ...thinking love is weakness

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Hey Devi Maiyaa...god forbid...
Well as for Arnav follwing her...oh gos wish that happens let him follow her grab her shoulders and sy you better mind your words abd control yoursefl as you are just mineπŸ˜‰

As for New Zea land with Khushi...I am sure its better than bein gin La la land ...thinking love is weakness

I think Sunaina said that coz I am from New Zealand! :)  Anyway, IF they were to come to NZ I dont want NK to MARRY Khushi and come here! I want NK to take Khushi back to visit his family in Sydney and THEY bring Khushi to NZ for a "Skiing holiday"!!! (Lots of really great Ski fields here)

THEN comes our Hero ASR... hot footing to NZ to claim KKG! He comes and tells her HE loves her and no one else is going to marry her but HIM! (How romantic would that be??)😍

THEN they can elope and get married in NZ and go to Queenstown for their honeymoon! (it is a beautiful place in the South Island of NZ)! OR they can always go to Fiji, Vanuvatu, New Caledonia or Rarotonga (one of the Pacific islands). I went to Vanavatu for MY honeymoon! It's a lovely place!

Khushi can wear a Bikini and Drive Arnie wild! πŸ˜‰
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

OK... I have read enough posts bashing Khushi! I had to come out of my current "semi-retirement" from making posts (mostly coz of Christmas and being too busy at work)..to actually WRITING my own post today coz I have got tired of reading the nasty comments about Khushi on this forum!

SO she danced at ASR's precious party?? Sue her already! Yes the whole Lassi thing was a bit silly, even Jalebi! However, as the "Hone Wali Sali Sahiba" of Akash, Khushi had a right to do something for her sister and future brother in law too! At least she had the right NOT to be excluded from it, because of ASR's ego! SHE is the ONLY sibling of Akash's fiance and ASR had the gall to tell her she was NOT invited to the party!

All you people who are bashing her, seem to have "selective memory"! As I recall she was ready to not go to the party at all! She didn't "CRASH" the party! She came as the guest of NK (ASR's cousin)! So she had a right to be there just like anyone else! ASR was the one in the wrong to "Un-invite" her just based on a petty squabble RE party themes! Also, NO ONE at the party accept NK and Khushi knew that all this stuff that happened in the end was done without the consent of ASR! Even Akash and Payal were clueless about it! So there was really NO harm done to ASR's reputation!

As for the diabetes dig and Khushi's general manner at the party...the diabetes was a Low blow and her manner towards NK was a bit flirty! But lets get some "perspective"! She has been marginalized by ASR, and HIS cousin asks her to be his date! So now she got invited to the party she was going to make the most of it! She was going to make sure the man who has been taunting her for MONTHS gets something to remember! This was like when she played pranks on him to get back at him for the "road dumping" incident!

Can anyone forget how ASR has behaved with Khushi? The constant "Aukaat" rants that we had to endure on a daily basis at one point... the "gold-digger" comments etc??Why would she not get her pound of flesh by dancing and flirting with NK, when ASR accounced his "intention to marry" La,... 5 minutes after getting all hot and heavy with Khushi?? I mean in ANY standard THAT was 100% cruel! THEN to tell her nothing that transpired between them meant anything to him and SHE did not hold any value for him??? Can you BLAME her if she takes a chance to get back at him after all this? How much is one person supposed to just "Take" before they decide to give back? She gave back and she gave back GOOD! She also spoke to him in HIS language today, and got him where it hurts!

THIS is what we needed to see! I LOVE ASR and I felt bad for him last night, coz I love him despite what a jerk he can be sometimes! Unfortunatley Khushi has not been privey to his recent transformation as much as WE the audience has been! (hence her comments on how he does not value relationships etc)...Just coz I felt BAD for ASR dosent mean that I am mad at Khushi for trying to get her pound of flesh!

As I said in another post... Arnie Baby "Duniya Gol Hain" and "What goes around comes around"!!!

I for one think this NEEDED to happen for this story to progress! Now ASR KNOWS how it feels to be at the "receiving end" of what he likes to "dish out"!

It's called "LEVELLING THE SCORE!!!

As always, comments and feedback are welcome!

Oh Darcy all i can say Is YOU TOO BRUTUS? y r all those supporting Kushi feel that v r bashing her mercilessly. if kushi had always been shown like tis i ve no issues. i ll simply say 2 flawed characters falling in love with each other. their show, their head ache, shrug & move away.

Wat irks ppl like us is that everytime BLOODY everytime KKG lectures ASR on wats right & wrong. so yes she can b mean with him by all means but let her at least get down frm her moral high ground always turning her nose up in the air & whining that ASR is bad. If he can b mean so can u. just accept it gal. if does she feel that always her opinion & her ideas r best & asr's bad.

next v w'd not ve had any probs with her dancing with her nanheji if she had always been like this. but this lady who always acts OTT wen her thin rope so-called dupatta around her neck falls at ASR's feet dint mind (sorry for the words) shaking her booty 2 raunchy lyrics & steps bef many guys in a party. she was OH SO SHOCKED wen LA danced 2 Character Deela. So just coz she is the sanskari heroine nothing is unsanskari if she did it kya.

Then her intro speech saying Videshi Bye Bye Desi Hi Hi was so stupid & reverse racism at its worst. Very crass. She c'd ve just thanked the dancer & requested the audience 2 welcome their next set of dancers.

All this crap & constant chant bt I DID THIS FOR JIJI. I WANT 2 C HER HAPPY & SMILE. I just hated it. I know that u r also married. So u can understand wat i am saying. Plz dont get me wrong. if payal is nervous on her 1st night getting jittery bef her SR ll this female again say oh my jiji is nervous. i ll go sing & dance in her bedroom 2 make her smile. i know i am going 2 far. but currently the iq level of the female lead makes even this scenario scarily plausible. oh & btw that same precious jiji dint think twice bef ditching her so that she can go alone with her akash ji in car.

if she was heartbroken by asr's callousness post diwali kiss KAND then y the hell did she go & sob on his shoulders wen she got 2 know bt shyam. if he is just a bad mean guy who only understands the language of money then y did shego running 2 him 4 moral support & sympathy. she dint even cry bef her family. hasnt she seen how he cares 4 his di & now akash. hell she knows how much he took care of her. y this selective amnesia. then how can she taunt him saying he has no feelings, emotions blah blah.

frankly asr's taunt bt low aukad was really justified. coz kushi definitely needs 2 learn some manners & learn 2 give some personal space to others b it her precious jiji or asr. she cant always barge into others' personal space like a raging bull.

and i still dont understand y ppl r offended by the questions that asr asked her. he dint yell at her. he dint taunt her. v viewers know y her engagement broke. he doesnt. so a girl who appeared all sob-sob & heartbroken coz her relationship broke is now happily dancing with another guy. if LA had done that he wouldnt ve asked coz a. he doesnt care & b. LA is supp 2 b modern. but here he does care 4 kushi coz of which he broke up with LA & KKG worships the idea of relationships & marriage. so y this flippant attitude now.

I ve more but i ll end my rant here.

again i completely respect ur views. Its just that i personally disagree. No offense meant!