Kkusum

kshitig is gonna die

patel2004 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I think kshitig is gonna die cause some1 posted a subject that said that either garv or kshitig will die, i think kshitig will because kumud and garv are gonna get together again!

WHAT DO U THINK!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm...could be...but it could also be that Garv dies, which will make Kshtij and Kumud end up...I mean they're married but maybe she'll again start to love Kshitij since Garv will be gone to HELL for cheating on Kumud...
koolgirl88 thumbnail
OH MY HOLY FREAKIN LORD DO NOT SAY DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KSHITIJ IS THE ONLI CHARACTER I EVER LIKED! IF EKTA KILLS HIM OMG I WILL NOT LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im calm. dont say dat.
ejaz's babe thumbnail

i dont want him 2 die! i heard that garv is gonna b bad!

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well garv is performing his detective work in kussum n he will b after trishul n vidhi n get some prooves against them so trishul will kill him n secondly he iz not needed in da show now as da show lady is with kshitij now.
garv sachdev thumbnail

sorry,Garv can't die.

Plz realise that Ekta had to kill sohan,so he was made to know trishul's secret.Garv has already told of his suspicion to Kk,so Trishul can't kill him.

Moreover,the Kapoors have a long battle to fight in court.With Sohan gone,it's unlikely that an outsider is gonna fight those cases.Garv is the obvious choice.

Kshitij can die.U c,here, 2guys luved the same gal,one has now married Kumud,so it's simple Ekta logic that he'll die and leave Kumud 4 Garv.That way,both got Kumud.

LKABUGSY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they both have already had her though i mean she going to end up like her mum kusum married abhay how many times ????????? lost count and she also married sid. And did actually love him. So if that story reapeats itself it looks like Kshitj as much as i dont want him too as he is so cute,  I REALL HOPE EKTA CAN BRING SOME HAPPINESS BACK IN THE SHOW INSTEAD OF SORROW AND EVERYONE CRYING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing, ksthijz is going to die and kumod and garv will unite. but then i dont wanna put some bad omens, but its sounds like one since thes tory has gone to now kumod and garv loving each other.
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 F*** that, Kshitij nd Garv best not die. I mean Ekta already killed off Sohan, she should be happy with that. But she betta no kill off the otha 2 hotties.
mitila thumbnail

i dont understand  ekta kapoor's state of mind..... what is her problem???why does she make it seem that it is so easy to fall in and out of love, its so  easy to fall in and out of relationships????

when kumud married garv, she was in love with kshitij and when she is about to marry kshitij, she is in love with garv....what is happenning yaar...?????