Emaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hi guys...
i wanted to know if jessi goes to meet armaan on her engagement party..at 10
and if she does..what really does he say..and he said soemthing..was he lieing all over again
wehn does he really feel something for her for first time...???
plz tell me ..
dekho tum sab to india mai upto date ye show dekhte ho..
ye mera hi kasoor hai ke..i am not in india..lekin its fate...so ab tum log hi meri help karke muje jaldi se is baat pe update kardo..
plzzzzz...plzzzzzzzzzzz with makhan lagake..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well you if look at the older updates then youll find a proper answer at setindia.com. although to tell you the truth, he feels for jassi when jassi and nandu are faking a realtionship of boyfriend girlfriend. then armaan realizes that he luvs jassi.

this is waht it says at setindia:

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin
Telecast Date: Monday 1st, November 2004

Armaan manages to whisk Jassi away after her pre engagement party for a while. The two chat like good, old friends about love. Jassi cant help but confesss to Armaan how she never thought that she would find the perfect love......the love that makes the world go round, the love that she has found...in Armaan! Jassi almost blurts out her love for him. The moment is uncomfortable, especially more so for Purab who has witnessed all of this!

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aur emaa, jahan pe dekhte hai, uski galty nahin hai. dish network hona chahiye, liken agar kaam ho, to kaam ko pehle patana padh tha hai.. main bhi US main rehti  hooon liken may to phir bhi shows dekhti hoon.
Emaa thumbnail
firstly..thank you for the update..
secondly..mera kasoor ye nahi ke mai yahan kese..its the fact that..10 yrs and god khows how many months and days it has been...but its not the same...ab mai na koi hindi films ke diloges nahi likhungi..jahan kehte hai...jahab bhi rehti huin...ghar jesa nahi lagta..ab ye mera kasoor thora na hai...

dish network i dont want to get..reason being is..my college..and everything else...it effects all of i have..i said it once before..when i am attached to something or someone..i give my whole life to it..chahe phir stupid shows hi kyoon na ho...so i am avoiding it..lekin meri kosish nakaam rahi hai..so i told some store owner to get me tapes of JJKN...this way i am not watching all the shows..but atelst the one i am in love with...

wese puri history likhdi mene...sorry again
and thanks too..