Originally posted by: alveera

me, 100% cancerain.

[COLOR=ORANGE]so am i!!! allot of the things arent true
wereever i see me horoscope it says different about cancer's[/
COLOR]
PreityGirl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Leo July 23rd to August 22nd       

Positive traits---Creative - Magnanimous - Inspiring - Strong - Warm -Authoritative - Dramatic. 😛 😊 😳

Negative traits---Fiery - Demanding - Brash - Gullible🤔 - Vain.

Relationships---Very sensitive and easily hurt in relationships😲, needs to feel safe before committing themselves. Sensual people who enjoy comfortable surroundings and a stable home life, Leo parents expect a lot of their children and should take care not to push them further than their capabilities will allow. Tend to be bossy😕 in relationships, but not so much in friendships. A strong affinity with money drives Leo on in their  chosen career, they are often found in the arts and theatre, and are also good in business, many females of this sign chose the beauty trade.

Leisure---Strong regular exercise will benefit Leo, Rock Climbing, Skiing😃, and similar will  burn off excess energy. Travel is well indicated especially if combined with good and unusual food and wines 👍🏼. Always open to new experiences, Leo's make wonderful explorers and researchers.

Colour - Orange. Animal Totem - Lion.  Food - Wild Game and Fungi🤢😆.  Flower - Marigold.  Gemstone - Ruby.  Image - Spectacular.

Food---Rich and unusual food, taken in small quantities, often has a taste for watery fruits to quench the Leo fire.

asianpride05 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Virgo August 23rd to September 22nd.      

Positive traits---Altruistic - Perfectionist - Honest - Curious - Healer -Modest - Efficient.

Negative traits---Self-righteous - Repressed - Worrier - Critical.

Relationships---They can appear cold and off hand in their personal life, and although to some extent they are detached, they are actually very sensitive and caring. They often wait until later in life before committing to a relationship, but when they do it is usually for life, they need a partner who is also detached to some degree, and who will allow them  their own space They make wonderful, if offbeat parents!

Career---They make excellent doctors and teachers, also first rate personal assistants. They work well under stress provided they are not hurried. Virgo can be super critical, and truthful  to an uncomfortable degree, they need employers that understand and trust them.

Leisure---The outdoor life is essential to the average Virgo at some time of their life, gentle exercise regimes for example Yoga, Chi Gung, Tai Chi, will suit them better than more energetic sports. Just walking in the countryside will bring them peace and spiritual refreshment.

Colour - Silver/Grey.  Animal Totem - Cat.  Food - Salad - Flower - Buttercup.  Gemstone - Sardonyx.  Image - Neat

Food---Small meals taken often suit Virgo best, Salads, Cold food rather than hot, and a good variety of sweet and spicy tastes. Some Virgo's need to have a day of fasting every so often to Earth them in times of stress.

Thats something like me...Virgo 100%