F.I.R

ATTENTION FIR LOVERS!

vaspi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys okie i am pretty shocked at why such a family entertainer like F.I.R stands so lows in trp, let alone that, in this site, its rankings are in the lower bracket of 50-70...😕😲..The show has got clean and witty humour and I am sure many of us do catch it on tv...so please let us make a sincere attempt to give this show a ranking it deserves and popularise it as much we can!
thanks all in advance, and those who don't like the show needn't waste their time on bashing😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree. With their brand of madcap humor, they deserve to be one of the highest rated shows on TV.
vaspi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhinga1

Completely agree. With their brand of madcap humor, they deserve to be one of the highest rated shows on TV.

Thanx so much for ur commnt...but as you can make out by the very poor response to this post itself...there is little hope for the situation to improve😭sad..
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I'm very disappointed by the lack of activity in the forum. Made a few attempts to jumpstart it some months ago but didn't really work. I think I hit the chaskameter quite frequently too.

FIR is a classic show. It's entertained us and never became boring. Plus it has managed to survive for so many years, I think it really must be the longest running show on SabTv. I think it was twice a week initially, then 4 days, now 5. Just goes to show that no one is getting bored.

Suggest some ways to increase traffic to the forums?
vaspi thumbnail
thankk u firstly for showing genuine concern...i think  starting creative new posts will bring in some activity...the other and rather more practical way is to ask our other india-forum friends to get a lil involved as well, coz at the end its just about numbers that decides whther a show is popular(not necessarily good) or not...😕
uhhh gopi and chandramukhi chautala, feeling bad for u guys also!!😕
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We should (perhaps) post reviews or funny moments that we found in the recent episodes to get the conversation going.

I guess since this is a comedy show and not the typical saas-bahu soap (not that there's anything wrong with that), people don't like it as much? I really don't know...
vaspi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhinga1

We should (perhaps) post reviews or funny moments that we found in the recent episodes to get the conversation going.

I guess since this is a comedy show and not the typical saas-bahu soap (not that there's anything wrong with that), people don't like it as much? I really don't know...

that is very much a possibility if u take the number in total...coz most viewers become housewives then...but here, on this forum, mostly people are youngsters, and i dont thnk they are only the weeping saas bahu lovers!
ps: its a good suggestion v start funny threads, lets c kuch sake hopefully:(
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alright, so here is what I suggest we all do:

To begin, I think that we need to decide that we will be active in the forum. I guess there are a few of us who are active at the moment, maybe it's just about 3-4 ppl, but if we stay active, more ppl will join in (Actually, even I shall be very busy and coming only occasionally for the next month, but from then on, I shall be regular)

This is what I think we need to do:

1. Start commenting more on the threads... If you see a thread and if it's worth leaving a comment on, then do comment. Like the posts, and have a healthy discussion.

2. Start making more new threads. Now I don't mean just new threads which have no meaning and say "I LOVE THE SHOW. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT"... I mean threads about the celebrities, about the episodes. What we found funny, what we appreciate.
Some cases have a good msg in them, even though they are shown in a funny light... we should discuss such issues.

3. As suggested by a member in another thread, if someone can make creations, then that would help.

4. Like and comment on the videos on FIR forum.
   Like and comment on the news items of the FIR forum.
   Like and comment on the Events photo gallery.

5. Become fans of the actors pages on India forums. Currently, these actors are not listed on the main page. As I am busy these days, I cannot make much time to do all this, but as soon as possible, I shall request the moderator (if we have one?) to add the fan pages link on the main page.

6. Update the main page regularly. Right now, the "Character Sketch" sticky thread on the first page is completely outdated. It desperately need updating. Anyone willing? ... I think few months ago, we had a member who was doing written updates. He/she probably stopped due to poor response. If we encourage the next person who volunteers, it would be great.

7. Last of all, and the MOST IMPORTANT... Do remember to hit the CHASKA METER every single day! It will definitely bring up the rating of the show on India-Forums. The higher the rating goes, the more people will come to this forum. So DO NOT FORGET this.

Any other suggestions/ideas are very welcome. Let's try to make this forum alive, shall we?
Edited by elle45 - 12 years ago
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with elle45