Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Thanks T&D for JJKN!!!! (Page 3)

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Dear peaches.

it is very interesting to talk to you.you have made your arguments in a lovely way.but still i cannot agree with you in certain respects.

First off, why is Jassi coming back for GM?  Why should she come back and prove to anyone that she can successfully run this business all over again?  She knows she can do it and so does Armaan. He father does not know the truth.

Jassi should come back to gm to clear everything! Don't you see that there are serious mistakes in t and d' s handling of the post-makeover period? To clear everything I have to tell you the original story a bit.please don't be angry.

After jassi's departure form gm lawyers adviced puru to call her back otherwise gm will be in serious trouble.  Puru  told armaan to search jassi as soon as possible. Then court declared jassi to be the owner of both gm and kohinoor. Upto this they followed the original story. But after that what happened? If mallika is a sensible human being and if she loves her company she would like jassi to come back as soon s possible and hand the companies over to them. In the original story when this happens the gm staff start blaming Betty and then her father goes to the company and meets arman's father and assures him that his daughter will not take a single penny from them. then betty returns,no police chapter was there and most importantly betty's father continues to believe her daughter as always.   After returning betty tells her lawyer that she will do whatever is required to give the two companies back to them. But as arman's father consults lawyer he comes to know if they take back the companies from her the bankers will fall upon them and they will be bankrupt in a day. As a result arman's father requests her to retain her ownership to save them for six months more and to be the president of the company. After a long conversaion betty agrees and she proves herself in a magnificient way within this time period.  This story sounds sensible as there is no confusion remained in it. but here we are confused in several ways

1. why mallika is doing this if she knows that until jassi comes back and hands over the companiy to them their company will be in jassi's name?Confused
  2. what happened to the lawyers advice?Confused If puru was so keen for jassi's coming back what is he doing now?Confused
  3. why jassi's father is behaving like this ?Confusedafterall he could have listened to her daughter for once at least , so far we have seen that he has a deep trust upon her daughter,. Then , hearing some words from some others how can he rusticate her from his house?Confused
  4. why jassi is not consulting lawyers when she knows that as she is legal owner of the companies she can withdraw the money anytime she wishes?Confused  Why she is going away like a coward?Confused
  5. if jassi is the owner of the company how armaan's signature is  being sufficient for financial transactions of the company., whereas in the original story it was stopped until Betty came back and took her charge?Confused
  6.  how can jassi change her name without legal affidavit and operate her bank account and also get passport of that name?Confused

ConfusedConfused ConfusedConfusedConfused………………………………There are infinite numbers of confusions here in this new indianised version. I am tired of mentioning them. Better you read our post headed, "official list of jjkn blunders".Wink

What do you thing ,which story is sounding better and  flawless?ConfusedConfused

What her main purpose here is to prove to her father that she is now has established herself regardless of what profession she has chosen.  This was her hard work and effort.  Modeling is not a bad profession.

I donot get this point.i thought her main purpose was to prove herself innocent and come back to her home .( again it is not also clear why mallika is creating such a drama only to delay the processs of getting back their own company!!!) But to do that why so much money is required in such a quick time? She should consult a lawyer and as she is the owner of the company she will not face any problem. If a layman like me understands this then a lawyer can understand this better. Yes she needs money as she is jobless now and that could be earned by a profession of MBA modelling was not required for that.  How can earning a lot of money solve this problem , I don't understand that! Confused

What's so wrong with being a model?  She's not showing and flesh...sorry. 

No modeling is not a bad profesion. But it is once again related to showing your physical beauty! And not using your brain. For which jassi was so famous and for which the show was welcome by a lot of people! Is she not showing her flesh? what kind of blouse was she wearing when she was shooting for the first time. How can she wear like that being so much conservative? How long will she wearsaree in such a profession? What would she wear if she would go to paris? To be successful are all these required? Sorry, if this is true then it is going exactly to the opposite direction of the basic message of the story.Dead

Anyways, it is interesting that you are happy with this story still now. I am glad for that. I am telling you that although I am not very happy with this deviation but still this is quite better than other shows for which I still watch only this show .i will continue to watch it and try to write updates for all of you as attractively as I can. And my personal opinions will never be reflected in my updates. I will do it in a neutral way. But here in this discussion section I have my right to express my opinion . as I love blf more than anything else it gives me real pain to tolerate such deviations. I am telling this honestly to you from my deepest heart. If you ever have an opportunity to read that story, read it. I am not telling you to criticize jjkn , I am telling you as a friend to read it purely for your enjoyment . I am sure you will enjoy it, as it is an wonderful experience to read it.Big smile

Thanks.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
okay peaches everyone has said it all. well, you see, these small things like bloopers is very interesting becuz sometimes it simply down't make sense which catches our eye and we wonder. one of her points was to make his father proud to say that his daughter is jassi and then she will come back. although, the audience needs to see is the misunderstandings cleared and jassi accepted back into her family by her father, Billo. Well, modeling isnt a bad profession, the message of the sotry might've been that the inner beauty is important and not  the outer. well, if the inner beauty if important and beautiful and having brains is good, then you shoudl also have a section about looking after yourselfs and making you look good, looking good is not everything, but if you don't look afteryourself, then you don't exactly have a brain that has everything init. No one does, atleast a normal person should have their brain containing some knowledge, knowledge about their profession, some math, some science, some history, how to write, some facts, and the ability to work as well as the ability to mantain yourself in the same image. 
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Yes Rumi.....these are great options.  The MBA, lawyers, and all that.  Sound really great.

But this particular deviation that T&D have decided to take is tailored to the way things are in India.

The only point I'm trying to explain to you is that….. yes GM can run with out Jassi being present only because Aryan and Malika have proved to the judicial system that Jassi has claimed ownership of the company by fraudulent means.

This means that she is a criminal.  Just because someone steals your car, home or any of your possessions, that does not make it yours.  Legally speaking yes, the courts did decide that Jessi was the owner of both companies, but if someone sues you for it, then you have to prove that you are the owner, and until that happens, the board can appoint someone else in the interim until the investigations have been underway.

So that takes care of how the company is operating.  As far as how it's operating, GM is bankrupt, but it's not out of operations.  There are many companies that file bankruptcy but don't necessarily stop operating.  Companies file bankruptcy to get creditors off their back.

Now the question remains why Jassi is running away from all of this?  Everyone keeps comparing her to Betty.  There is a difference between Betty and Jessi.  The one big difference is confidence.  Jessi was intelligent and had a great personality, but had no guts.  She was push over.  Intelligence and personality can only take you so much in this world and that was it.  If Jassi came back to GM, people like Aryan would chew her and throw her out.

When she turned into Jessica is was not confident in herself.  If you remember correctly, Jessi never had the balls to tell someone off.  Look at the way Raj, Malkia, and Pari used to speak to her. Granted all Jessi had to do was taken off her glasses and she could have proved to the world that I'm very beautiful, but where would she get the attitude to put people in their place and talk back to them? That's where she needs power and fame.  A profession that can get you power, confidence, and beauty is modeling.

Another case and point.....did you notice how she spoke to the lady when come to pay for Bebe's operation. She said "talk to him with respect".  Now I have to say.....would Jessi be able to do that?  NO.  That was a great thing.  She needs to step up to these people.

The other thing that Jassi had to face was the false allegations about Arman and her, which Malika spread all over India.  Betty did not have to deal with that trauma. This damaged Jessica even more in addition to the heartache she was already going through. So now which Indian father isn't going hit the roof on that one?  Fine I'll give this much and say yes he should have trusted her and spoken to her find out the truth.

These deviations are not all that out of the ordinary.  In plane in simple terms Jessi did not run away, she went to get the reinforcement that she need to come back and clear the mess that is waiting for her.

Sorry about going back and forth with this one.  It's wonderful to have this debate with you.  I don't mean any offence.

Thanks again.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
well, said Rumi and Shivers and np18 and welcome np18. Rumi, I agreed
with every single word you said.

I see your point Peaches that we should love JJKN for what it is, however,
to me you are coming off as quite forceful in getting everyone quit
watching JJKN cuz we don't like where the story is going. It seems that
you are trying to imply that we are stupid for having silly discussions
about the length of Armaan's hair or Jassi's clothes or Purab being walked
over all the time. I don't think any of us want to have indepth discussions
24/7 about how wonderful JJKN is cuz we would just by lying to
ourselves. Most of us are JJKN fanatics that came to I-F to join forces
with fellow JJKN lovers. We had questions about the bloopers and
blunders of JJKN or why wanted to know why Purab abruptly left the show
back in November. We have made many friend here at I-F as well
because of JJKN. I think that those of us who love JJKN and those of us
who hate JJKN still come together to have discussion about JJKN, because
we are just exchanging thoughts as friends, not people who are ardent
fans of JJKN.

With regards to the discussions that take place about JJKN, we have had
many serious discussions and many discussions where we poke fun at the
bloopers and blunders of JJKN. Some of us are long time members and
we have had way too much intense discussion about JJKN. If we spent all
our time having these indepth discussions about how wonderful JJKN is, I
think that would be quite Dead   I love JJKN for one and only one reason,
the Jassi and Armaan love story. Jassi's character has been turned upside
down because of Tekta and Dekta so if applicable I will question her
faults and when applicable I will commend her. However, her current
actions have really caused some to dislike her...who is she Jassi or
Jessica? What is she doing and for what end?

Anyway, I WILL continue to point of their bloopers and make fun of it. So
please don't tell me to quit I-F or quit watching JJKN, cuz that is not
happening.
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

well, said Rumi and Shivers and np18 and welcome np18. Rumi, I agreed
with every single word you said.

I see your point Peaches that we should love JJKN for what it is, however,
to me you are coming off as quite forceful in getting everyone quit
watching JJKN cuz we don't like where the story is going. It seems that
you are trying to imply that we are stupid for having silly discussions
about the length of Armaan's hair or Jassi's clothes or Purab being walked
over all the time. I don't think any of us want to have indepth discussions
24/7 about how wonderful JJKN is cuz we would just by lying to
ourselves. Most of us are JJKN fanatics that came to I-F to join forces
with fellow JJKN lovers. We had questions about the bloopers and
blunders of JJKN or why wanted to know why Purab abruptly left the show
back in November. We have made many friend here at I-F as well
because of JJKN. I think that those of us who love JJKN and those of us
who hate JJKN still come together to have discussion about JJKN, because
we are just exchanging thoughts as friends, not people who are ardent
fans of JJKN.

With regards to the discussions that take place about JJKN, we have had
many serious discussions and many discussions where we poke fun at the
bloopers and blunders of JJKN. Some of us are long time members and
we have had way too much intense discussion about JJKN. If we spent all
our time having these indepth discussions about how wonderful JJKN is, I
think that would be quite Dead   I love JJKN for one and only one reason,
the Jassi and Armaan love story. Jassi's character has been turned upside
down because of Tekta and Dekta so if applicable I will question her
faults and when applicable I will commend her. However, her current
actions have really caused some to dislike her...who is she Jassi or
Jessica? What is she doing and for what end?

Anyway, I WILL continue to point of their bloopers and make fun of it. So
please don't tell me to quit I-F or quit watching JJKN, cuz that is not
happening.

Well said JP.. agree with you rumi, np18,shiverz

and welcome to if np18

april_angel Senior Member
april_angel
april_angel

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
thanks t and d
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Peaches,you said …………

If Jassi came back to GM, people like Aryan would chew her and throw her out.

Betty and jassi was in same condition in ths case. There also Daniel, I mean Aryan could chew her up and in fact wanted to do that. But as they had no other option than to depend upon her they controlled themselves. Betty declared that she can take up this president-ship only if Daniel and marcela ( mallika) stop behaving with her badly and they should respect her as she is president now. She will not tolerate any such behaviour anymore. Marcela and Daniel could not say anything in response.

did you notice how she spoke to the lady when come to pay for Bebe's operation. She said "talk to him with respect".  Now I have to say.....would Jessi be able to do that?  NO.  That was a great thing.  She needs to step up to these people.

Hahahahah! Sorry!!!! I couldn'tcontrol myself!!!!!!!!!!

You mean,only if one girl becomes a model ,she can protest like that. If she is not a model she cannot say so? Why wouldn't jassi be able to do so if she were not  a supermodel? I have shown it that betty said like that even if she was not a supermodel. leave them, tell me ,can't you say like that? Well I don't know in which profession you are. But I can always say that and do some more in such a situation although I am not a supermodel.

The other thing that Jassi had to face was the false allegations about Arman and her, which Malika spread all over India.  Betty did not have to deal with that trauma.

Why? That 's my question. Why did mallika do like that? Is there any explanation of that behaviour of mallika? Why mallika is doing that knowing it very well that if jassi doesnot come back they will never get their gm back? If she is doing it only to take revenge, that is rubbish, as she is a professional lady and she is very much aware of the fact that her personal feelings are secondary than their hold on their company.

Anyways,it seems that this argument will go on infinitely. so its better to stop here. you continue with your points and I with mine. Still we can be friends and discuss here about some other points in some other days. Can't we?

Thanks.

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

I give up Rumi!  Hats off to you!  I enjoyed every moment.  Wink 

Looking forward to the next topic!

Thanks.

Go to top