Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Peaches,you said …………

If Jassi came back to GM, people like Aryan would chew her and throw her out.

Betty and jassi was in same condition in ths case. There also Daniel, I mean Aryan could chew her up and in fact wanted to do that. But as they had no other option than to depend upon her they controlled themselves. Betty declared that she can take up this president-ship only if Daniel and marcela ( mallika) stop behaving with her badly and they should respect her as she is president now. She will not tolerate any such behaviour anymore. Marcela and Daniel could not say anything in response.

did you notice how she spoke to the lady when come to pay for Bebe's operation. She said "talk to him with respect".  Now I have to say.....would Jessi be able to do that?  NO.  That was a great thing.  She needs to step up to these people.

Hahahahah! Sorry!!!! I couldn'tcontrol myself!!!!!!!!!!

You mean,only if one girl becomes a model ,she can protest like that. If she is not a model she cannot say so? Why wouldn't jassi be able to do so if she were not  a supermodel? I have shown it that betty said like that even if she was not a supermodel. leave them, tell me ,can't you say like that? Well I don't know in which profession you are. But I can always say that and do some more in such a situation although I am not a supermodel.

The other thing that Jassi had to face was the false allegations about Arman and her, which Malika spread all over India.  Betty did not have to deal with that trauma.

Why? That 's my question. Why did mallika do like that? Is there any explanation of that behaviour of mallika? Why mallika is doing that knowing it very well that if jassi doesnot come back they will never get their gm back? If she is doing it only to take revenge, that is rubbish, as she is a professional lady and she is very much aware of the fact that her personal feelings are secondary than their hold on their company.

Anyways,it seems that this argument will go on infinitely. so its better to stop here. you continue with your points and I with mine. Still we can be friends and discuss here about some other points in some other days. Can't we?

Thanks.

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I give up Rumi!  Hats off to you!  I enjoyed every moment.  😉 

Looking forward to the next topic!

Thanks.

peaches thumbnail

To JP.....

I'm sorry I didn't think that I was intimidating you or anyone like that, you actually thought that I was trying to get people to leave.  Well I'm sorry… I thought this was free country.

I have no idea where you got the idea about me telling anyone anything. I have never told anyone to quit watching JJKN or quit speaking about anything. All I asked was why people wasted their time with the petty things……it was a question.  Where in my postings do I tell anyone to do anything?

To all the members of the forum with whom I have had debates, have I every told anyone to stop doing or saying anything?  Nor am I making anyone think they are stupid for talking about the bloopers of the show.  I'm not going to be responsible for how anyone feels on this board.  I've make it very clear that I enjoy a healthy debate.

There have been numerous times when I have given up on a debate, because the other person's point is too hard to fight (i.e. Rumi and Queen Bee).  I enjoy those debates.  I cannot counter respond to their view points.  But do you see me giving up and quitting.  Nor have they implied that I was stupid….even if that was the case, why I would I care? You just move on.

If I remember correctly it was you that was planning to leave on your own will because of a response to your posting…..which mysterious disappeared off the discussion board.  You can't get intimidated like that....girl!  Haven't you learned anything from JJKN.

As far as my postings go.  I am a true fan of JJKN, and I enjoy it.  I'm happy that T&D have directed the show for the reasons mentioned in first posting.  If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have anything to watch at 9:30 M-F.

By all means JP does talk about why Armaan's hair is not cut....more power to you.  Put up whatever you want to put up.  I do. This forum is big enough for everyone to discuss what they want to.  You can discuss those matters and I can move on to bigger, deeper more meaningful issues.

Thanks.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

ok.. cool it..  explosive discussion... I am glad and I want to keep it going. But pleasewatch where you are going. tread carefully..

Greats points Rumi, peaches. welcome aboard np18.

jprasad thumbnail
just for a special friend....message deleted. Edited by jprasad - 19 years ago
peaches thumbnail

To....lakshmi_maruthi.  I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to start an explosive discussion.  It was evident in the subject matter of this thread. 

I don't mean any disrespect to IF and the members.

Sorry once again! 

Thanks.😊

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

wohow... well its too many comments to read but i still finished it .  n i agree w/ y'll

❤️❤️❤️EAST OR WEST SALMAN IS THE BEST❤️❤️❤️