Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi in love

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Cupid strikes!
Jassi, Abhijeet Sawant admit being in love!

What are Sony's hottest duo upto?

Sawant and Mona: Love birds going for a ride!

Telly Chakkar snooped in on Jassi (Jasmeet Walia or Mona Singh, whichever you prefer!) and Indian Idol Abhijeet Sawant sharing sweet nothings at a swish restaurant in Mumbai last night! Was it just a casual dinner together? Not by the looks of it!

We had sensed strong vibes between the two when they first interacted during the Pond's Miss India contest held last week. Following up on our instincts, we tracked Abhijeet's new Ikon as it wended out of his Mahim home on Thursday night all the way to Juhu, where he stopped to pick Jassi from her flat.

Our cell phones cameras were already at work, needless to say! The two walked into a nearby restaurant hand in hand, oblivious to the curious stares of fellow diners (Jassi in her new avatar is still not recognizable as her earlier version, you see!) and settled in a cosy corner for a candlelight dinner. Obviously, there was a lot to talk about for the two icons, who have already set a

Roses for the lovely lady!

lot of trends for Gen Next. Of course, conversation must have veered from the rational to the romantic, as we spotted the two holding hands and gazing soulfully into each other's eyes after a while.

Dinner over, the two strolled out for a walk on the beach, and at what seemed was Jassi's behest, stopped for a paani puri at a roadside

Quite a mouthful!

stall. Jaundice worries must have been the last thing on their minds, as the two fed each other delectable morsels of chaat, while we clicked away on our cell phones.

It was after this session that we decided to accost the two. Initially taken aback, the two were surprisingly forthcoming about their friendship.
"We met during the final leg of Indian Idol, and really hit it off during rehearsals for the Ponds Femina Miss India show.

The love of my life!

Yes, I am seeing him…it's great to be in love!" says a gushing Jassi.

"She is the best thing that happened to me…it's great to be loved by the whole country, but you need a special person in your life," said Abhijeet, smiling his trademark shy smile.

Of course, we didn't want to keep the two any longer and melted away into the night, content in the knowledge that true love had found the best loved faces of television.

im sorry if this was up, but i just discovered it. holy cow i am shocked!!!

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

this article was posted before a while back.. don't worry-- it was just an april fool's joke!

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
it was? are you serious? holy cow.. Posted on 1 April 2005
11:36 am
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO llol now I understanddd

Edited by mikagurl23 - 09 April 2005 at 2:13pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top