Gossip ke Galiyaaro Se !! Khabar Laayi !! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by Ammu_ShaNak

@fariha - u havent seen RBO ? then watch it ! LOL

Kyu dusro ki zindagi barbaad kar rahi hai...Humari to ho gayi wo show dekhkeLOL

i knew u would say this ! 
@fariha - IGNORE vandu and watch it ...LOL

And after you have watched RBO and got bewitched by the SHANAK magic and then you get to know things...Then plz come and KILL Ammu for pushing you into this khaai !LOLLOL

M telling you...U will be in 7th heaven while watching the show and once it ends you will come crashing down to earth...better not to be in the 7th heaven AT ALL !LOL

Better Safe than Sorry !

i agree with the first part ...but not with the second! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gossip ke Galiyaaro Se !! Khabar Laayi !! (Page 3)" in Tum Dena Saath Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
hey atop ! 
u were in HC fanclub ? i like him as well ...though i havent seen any of his shows properly . 

and the site which must not be named is having a poll on the most desirable male actor ...go vote for him ! LOL

@vandu - u also go vote for HC...and ur best friend is also there in the list . ROFL

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

hey atop !
u were in HC fanclub ? i like him as well ...though i havent seen any of his shows properly .

and the site which must not be named is having a poll on the most desirable male actor ...go vote for him !LOL

@vandu - u also go vote for HC...and ur best friend is also there in the list .ROFL
Hey Ammu,
Yeah, I was in his fc... I just saw him in his popular opera of Kis desh other than that didn't quite catch his other stuff...lol, well the site which should not be named has received immense fame here...vandu ka best friend, who? Rajeev? Lol

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

hey atop !

and the site which must not be named is having a poll on the most desirable male actor ...go vote for him !LOL

@vandu - u also go vote for HC...and ur best friend is also there in the list .ROFL
Hey Ammu,
Yeah, I was in his fc... I just saw him in his popular opera of Kis desh other than that didn't quite catch his other stuff...lol, well the site which should not be named has received immense fame here...vandu ka best friend, who? Rajeev? Lol

nooo!!! i was sarcastic ! LOLLOL
@Vandu - u understood na! 

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

hey atop ! 

and the site which must not be named is having a poll on the most desirable male actor ...go vote for him ! LOL

@vandu - u also go vote for HC...and ur best friend is also there in the list . ROFL

I ALREADY did..!!!
I voted once for "Karan Wahi" and once for "Harshad"...

My best friend ke votes dekh ke mujhe jo andar se khushi hui hai...I cant even begin to tell u...

I wonder where are those 30K+ people...Kisi ne worth nahi samjha kya to vote???LOLLOLLOLLOL

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Thanks Vandu for providing us info from the site which must not be named lol...

Though not an avid watcher of RBO, I am well aware of Booo, well let's see how her shades affect the bunnies, I hope she has a lighter tone to her as in RBO...

Luv atop

Hey I know you right?
U were on Harshad's FC na?
I m friends with Delo/Daisy, Yoji, Payal and Sidrah from that gang and for that I had even opened an FC for Harsh...inspite of not being a fan...ROFL...

I remember ur id sumhow...Have I guessed it right?
Yes, indeed you r cent percent correct... I know my I'd is kinda weird n hence people do remember it... But it's really sweet of u to remember despite the fact we hardly interacted, I guess all the almonds paid off hehe.. I too recognised u instantly but was skeptical as to how to proceed lest u think of me as a stalker lol...but, it's great now, finally got to interact with u here, after all these years n that too in this forum..

Hehehehe...I inspite of my bouts of ghajini ness and lack of almonds recognized u..
Was just telling Payal that I saw you at the forum..

Brought back all those memories...Those were sum days...*sigh*

I miss them more that I can tell...I miss the madness me and Daisy indulged in...LOLLOLLOLLOL

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

@Ammu: My bad luck lol, never mind, next time I shall try to understand the sarcasm hehe..

@Vandu: I remember that time when you, Daisy, Yoj, Payal and Sidrah used to chatter all through the night only to see the Fc being finished in flat 3 days lol...God! some serious madness that was hehe...Convey my regards to Payal di please...

Luv atop

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

hey atop ! 

I ALREADY did..!!!
I voted once for "Karan Wahi" and once for "Harshad"...

My best friend ke votes dekh ke mujhe jo andar se khushi hui hai...I cant even begin to tell u...

I wonder where are those 30K+ people...Kisi ne worth nahi samjha kya to vote???LOL

i think its 40k+ now ...LOL
even i voted ...once for HC! LOL
i think we r gonna get banned nowLOL ...but then they will hav to close this forum too due to lack of members! ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tum Dena Saath Mera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.