Note to kkusum's producers

meranamkamal thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Dear producers,

please stop dragging the show on and on and on and on and on.

Thank you😛

hehe

(seriously, a while back i would have a heart attack if i missed an episode of kkusum, but now I can watch the show a week later, and the story still hasn't progressed. I guess you can call me a hypocrite... but... I really really like Kkusum but I hate the fact that it is being dragged too far).

Am I the only one who thinks this? What do you say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smile thumbnail

No kamal, u are not the only one who feels this.  I too feel the same.  I have lost interest to watch Kkusum everyday, but yes, i read updates over here. If if find that the coming episodes are going to good only then i switch to kusum.

I agree with ur statement" seriously, a while back i would have a heart attack if i missed an episode of kkusum, but now I can watch the show a week later, and the story still hasn't progressed. I guess you can call me a hypocrite... but... I really really like Kkusum but I hate the fact that it is being dragged too far)."

Smile

pmahesh thumbnail

I agree with you two. I use to be a regular kkusum viewer before they introduced siddharth, after that i switched to twice a week. Soon it was once in two- three weeks. Infact after nausheen left the show, I almost stopped following it completely. Then garv and kumud made me watch few scenes on and off.

During this whole murder mystery, i have only followed the update. I kind of knew that this will be stretched for too long. And see, that is what they are doing, now even the garv-kumud-kali-kshitij angle has been stretched like never before.

Wake up ekta, people will soon only read updates!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

I TOTALLY AGREE kkusum used 2 b one of my favorite serials.

but now i watch it if i have nothing else 2 do

WHEN WILL EKTA REALIZE THAT SHE IZ LOOSING VIEWERS WHIS IS LOWERING THE SHOW'S RATINGS😡

Reesh thumbnail
u think these guys have time to read the comments of da viewers????busy enuf training da killer!!!! o boy how i wised darling kshitej would read these comments one..and get us the emaill addy!!
smilingstar3 thumbnail

yep it's been dragging for eVER and EVER and EVER

you know that Jassi, Saakshi, and I think H2HN are gonna end soon on Sony and they aired after Kkusum! ANd good old Kkusum has been running the longest on that channel!!

THIS IS INSANE........

but there are sooo many tangles and problems...that it might take FOREVER to UNTANGLE THEM!

TiN24 thumbnail

I couldn't agree more!

Did you guys know that even though JJKN, Koi Dil Mein Hain, Yeh Meri Life Hai and all these other drams have better storylines and are more enjoyable to watch.......but are still low in ratings. Kusum is the most stupidist and dumbest show right now on sony but its getting higher rating's then all these other shows.

That's something to think about!😕

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i too only read the updates.

I cannot believe that it is still on the air. The only reason it stays on air is because it still has so many dedicated viewers and probably from countries that do not have so many other indian channels to watch. I am in USA and not only do we have indian channels but also Local US channels which have great programming to watch other than Kusum. I do not know about India and what kind of channels they offer beside Sony so I cannot say but I feel that they have the most viewers there due to the large Indian population.

If they wanted to keep Kusum on the air for a long time they need to see how other american serials have stayed on the air for 20+ years like the young and the restless, etc. It is because they always come up with fresh new storylines. They do not repeat themselves over and over and over again. Ekta let your writers do the writing and leave them alone. I feel you are changing the script 90% to your liking which is not helping. I know that India has great writers but only if you leave them alone to do their work.

I cannot beleive how ridiculous this story line has gotten. It just amazes me that Ekta thinks we are the stupidest audience on earth who go along with her story lines. Geesh!!!😡

I too was a long time fan and was looking forward to a great new storyline after the 20 year leap but it still is the same-the good are always suffering and never happy and the bad ones are always successful, happy and living great lives and never get due for their crimes. I guess that is the message she is trying to relay. No wonder she is not married in real life. She probably does not know the meaning of marriage. I bet if she was married and had a baby, all her storylines would be different since she thinks marriage is a total joke.😛

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with all of u. I think that Ekta needs to stop dragging this show too far. Or, at least come up with a better plot to get the viewers interest. I watch this only for Garv and Kumud. Otherwise, I would not bother.
smilingstar3 thumbnail

Yeah it's true...I only have 2 hindi channels

Zee Tv, and Sony

And you are right! The shows with lower ratings have better story plots!

Kkusum is in the lead of Stupitity....but I still love it lol.