Kkusum
Kkusum

Shweta in'Crime and Punishment'

mitalip Groupbie
mitalip
mitalip

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Shweta in'Crime and Punishment'

She walked out of Kksusum, knowing little what the future had in store for her. Tired of being part of the 'saas bahu' stuff, Shweta has moved on to host Crime and Punishment on Sahara Samay Rashtriya.

Shweta Kwatraa: A new move

"This is a crime show. It shows solved cases. It was exciting to host this show. But it got me closer to horrifying facts in life. People commit murders for money and sex," Shweta shrugs.

Shweta Kwatraa has hosted a variety of shows. She hosted a gossip show called Current Bollywood on Setmax and Good Health Show on Zee TV. She has played important roles in Balaji Telefilms' Ghar Ek Mandir and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii apart from Kkusum.

Will she be doing serials again? "I want to do interesting roles. Talks are going on. But things are at a basic stage now. It isn't confirmed as yet," she informs.

Last night Balaiji Telefilms had a gala celebration on the occasion of Kyunki nearing 1000 episodes. All those who were a part of Balaji for some time were present at the party at JW Marriot, except for her. "I wasn't invited. They should take it easy when someone decides to move on. They will grow," she hopes.

Shweta truly is one of those few strong people who move ahead in life!

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

she is also in my brother...Nikhil

btw thanx 4 the article

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top