I found one fault in Khusi's answer:see what:

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey friends good morning. I just want to share it with you all. I didn't hear it properly at the time of real telecast but in the morning when I was watching the repeat telecast I found it to be wrong.

Yesterday ASR told a lot of rude sentences to Khusi and as our expectation Khusi also didn't stay silent. I was her supporter last night but found a folly in her speech today.

She said to ASR, "You don't know the happiness when you are able to make someone smile."
And here is the problem. Khusi may not know but who can forget Khusi's happiness after getting the silver coins in the detergent packet in the Diwali Day?
Thanks to one of the follower who make me remember the pigeon icident in the temple. Khusi knows that ASR has a soft mind also. Then she should not tell that to him.
Khusi was wrong in saying the dialogue and I hope that someday she'll find herself to be wrong in saying this.
ASR knows it friends and just in this point I'm with him. Who else with me??
Please hit the LIKE button if you agree with me and do comments... 
I'm not trying to bash anyone here..
Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago
Please hit the LIKE button and do comments..waiting for your responses...
Hey Sabs...

Yes very true even i remember that incident.
I hope she finds about the silver coins in the future...
Originally posted by -RAiNA-

Hey Sabs...

Yes very true even i remember that incident.
I hope she finds about the silver coins in the future...

thanks for commenting rai and I also hope that...are you on AT??

hey coolsabs...you are right, and khushi doesn't know about the coins...

but she does know about the little girl with pigeon incidence...he bought all the pigeons just to make the girl happy, infact he doesn't even believe in the girls method of wishing...still he helped her...

and i thought khushi always wanted to see the good in others, doesn't she want to see shyam improving and giving him a chance to work on his marriage with anjali...and why does she keep forgetting bt Arnav's kind gestures...there are so many...paying for her father's hospital bill...offering her family help, even before payash rishta was confirmed (during the diwali night episode)...hitting the goon just cause he pushed khushi a bit...caring for khushi when she was ill, during the nainital trip...why does she only remember his get outs...is this a flaw in her character sketch, doesn't seem like that when she interacts with the other characters...she doesn't have a grudge against buaji who forced her into an unwanted engagement...didn;t hold a grudge against LA...so why only Arnav...is it her way of avoiding the feelings she have for him...
Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anjs

hey

ye kaisa comment hai?? BTW hello...
Yupp 
&& hope she finds out soon!
Originally posted by coolsabs

ye kaisa comment hai?? BTW hello...

was editing it...hehehe...its there now 😛
You are so right .

One should not judge a person without knowing everything  about him.
Originally posted by anjs

was editing it...hehehe...its there now 😛

yup I saw it and also edited the thread..thanks for providing the point...hehe..