Page 1
Page   of 2

DANGER-SCOT9

DANGER-SCOT9

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
good one dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Drawings by Ricky/Rishi (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

You know what from this scene we don't just come to know about Rishi/Ricky we also get an insight into Indira. It seems she is not the angry, dry, frustrated person they project her. She seems more like a really soft, caring, vulnerable person from within but had to toughen up to face the world. I like her change of expressions, her vulnerablity that surfaces around Rishi. Its really interesting to watch Embarrassed

I know this is off topic, but do you think they are taking the Rishi-Indira thing too fast?

@ bold - this is another reason why i really enjoy the scenes between the two .. indira said what i think today: rishi lives happily and carefree, not worried about what may come, just like ishan (a child).  this childlike quality allows an innate, and hidden part of her to reflect out & it's really nice to see these prism like qualities of indira.

as for the rishi - indira track, i think many factors played into its rough start: sumit slowly growing into a better actor, the over use of shayaris, and the lack of space for romance in a newly aired show based upon life struggles.  then, it was alright during the teasing moments rishi had at the restaurant when entertaining the uzbeki guests bc it seemed more friendly, and the macau track was really just crazy.  it defied reality but it happened.  i don't know if such an early marriage was planned but its there & allowed the CVs to insert a softening in the relationship between Indira and Rishi allowing that track to advance.  after that, i would say that it has progressed alright ... what i wanted to see occur is kind of happening, but instead of romance, there is more of a friendly masti from rishi (i like how he finds joy in scaring her LOL) and Indira chiding him (its cute how she stress vents in this way)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramuskAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-Shedevil25

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
very nice thought...i wish cvs fulfill your thought becoj i just loved your observationThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

Stolen_Heart

IF-Dazzler

Stolen_Heart

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
good observation..v just have to wait n c how the story unfolds..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
The Macau track was a forced insertion I am sure. Too random, too many loopholes...I am sure it was more of a promotional thing...The thing you pointed out in Indira, her prismatic qualities...Her being able to lower her defences around Rishi maybe because she is able to trust Rishi like she trusts ishaan...Is very interesting...She has somehow grown a knack to depend on him and use his resources to the maximum...I like that change in a girl who does not even allow someone to nurse her injuries..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheramoksha89Stolen_HeartAngels_Sweetz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top