The Drawings by Ricky/Rishi

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello All!

So when Indira uncovered the drawings that Ricky had done, the first thing that flew into my mind was how the older woman in the drawings looked like Amma (the next-door grandma), while maybe the girl next to her was a younger Indira (the sketch slightly resembled the photo of a smiling Indira within Kutumb's bedroom). 

This leads me to believe that maybe Rishi/Ricky could be parts of all the guesses we have made .. maybe he is a childhood friend to Vidit & Indira (mostly closer to Vidit's age group), and that's how him and Amma seem acquainted.  He might have been working with Vidit in America & something could have occurred which led Rishi to take up the responsibility of supporting Indira, at least until the point Vidit's truth/ or Vidit, himself,   comes to Indira .. hmm

I usually don't guess but I really liked today's episode & all the characters' roles, actions, and dialogues.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice observe...i thot it was indu at first...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cant say anythng hav to wait bt yes he knws ammaji already so ther is a big possibility
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its possible...but i really liked how indira encouraged the sketches..she seems to be a connoisuer while ricky/rishi does not value his own talents...nice observation ridi...am looking forward to the show with a bated breath 
moksha89 thumbnail
Rinky I totally agree.  I feel like Indira might not know this about herself, but she always sees and supports the best qualities within those around her.  When she told Rishi, after hearing Inder returned him the advance and told him to leave, that she has never insulted him - just taunted him whenever she felt he overstepped his limits, she expressed another thing about herself... the softness and vulnerability that she does not want to expose.  She is conscious of others and their feelings, and without knowing it supports everyone around her with her good attitude.  All she wants is someone to recognize her properly, just for even a moment.  
surdr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice assumption... may be true.. must wait and keep watching the show
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know what from this scene we don't just come to know about Rishi/Ricky we also get an insight into Indira. It seems she is not the angry, dry, frustrated person they project her. She seems more like a really soft, caring, vulnerable person from within but had to toughen up to face the world. I like her change of expressions, her vulnerablity that surfaces around Rishi. Its really interesting to watch 😳

I know this is off topic, but do you think they are taking the Rishi-Indira thing too fast?
moksha89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

You know what from this scene we don't just come to know about Rishi/Ricky we also get an insight into Indira. It seems she is not the angry, dry, frustrated person they project her. She seems more like a really soft, caring, vulnerable person from within but had to toughen up to face the world. I like her change of expressions, her vulnerablity that surfaces around Rishi. Its really interesting to watch 😳

I know this is off topic, but do you think they are taking the Rishi-Indira thing too fast?

@ bold - this is another reason why i really enjoy the scenes between the two .. indira said what i think today: rishi lives happily and carefree, not worried about what may come, just like ishan (a child).  this childlike quality allows an innate, and hidden part of her to reflect out & it's really nice to see these prism like qualities of indira.

as for the rishi - indira track, i think many factors played into its rough start: sumit slowly growing into a better actor, the over use of shayaris, and the lack of space for romance in a newly aired show based upon life struggles.  then, it was alright during the teasing moments rishi had at the restaurant when entertaining the uzbeki guests bc it seemed more friendly, and the macau track was really just crazy.  it defied reality but it happened.  i don't know if such an early marriage was planned but its there & allowed the CVs to insert a softening in the relationship between Indira and Rishi allowing that track to advance.  after that, i would say that it has progressed alright ... what i wanted to see occur is kind of happening, but instead of romance, there is more of a friendly masti from rishi (i like how he finds joy in scaring her 😆) and Indira chiding him (its cute how she stress vents in this way)
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very nice thought...i wish cvs fulfill your thought becoj i just loved your observation👍🏼
Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good observation..v just have to wait n c how the story unfolds..:)