Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Hello All!

So when Indira uncovered the drawings that Ricky had done, the first thing that flew into my mind was how the older woman in the drawings looked like Amma (the next-door grandma), while maybe the girl next to her was a younger Indira (the sketch slightly resembled the photo of a smiling Indira within Kutumb's bedroom). 

This leads me to believe that maybe Rishi/Ricky could be parts of all the guesses we have made .. maybe he is a childhood friend to Vidit & Indira (mostly closer to Vidit's age group), and that's how him and Amma seem acquainted.  He might have been working with Vidit in America & something could have occurred which led Rishi to take up the responsibility of supporting Indira, at least until the point Vidit's truth/ or Vidit, himself,   comes to Indira .. hmm

I usually don't guess but I really liked today's episode & all the characters' roles, actions, and dialogues.  

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

surdrDANGER-SCOT9sweeniNaina007-Gunners-PratameshStolen_Heartprc_fan1ramuskYukti_Ratzholic-Pri.RP-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-Anaya_Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Drawings by Ricky/Rishi" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
nice observe...i thot it was indu at first...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
nice post

moksha89

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Cant say anythng hav to wait bt yes he knws ammaji already so ther is a big possibility

moksha89

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
its possible...but i really liked how indira encouraged the sketches..she seems to be a connoisuer while ricky/rishi does not value his own talents...nice observation ridi...am looking forward to the show with a bated breath 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheramoksha89-shalz-

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Rinky I totally agree.  I feel like Indira might not know this about herself, but she always sees and supports the best qualities within those around her.  When she told Rishi, after hearing Inder returned him the advance and told him to leave, that she has never insulted him - just taunted him whenever she felt he overstepped his limits, she expressed another thing about herself... the softness and vulnerability that she does not want to expose.  She is conscious of others and their feelings, and without knowing it supports everyone around her with her good attitude.  All she wants is someone to recognize her properly, just for even a moment.  

-Rinky-

surdr

surdr

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
nice assumption... may be true.. must wait and keep watching the show

moksha89

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
You know what from this scene we don't just come to know about Rishi/Ricky we also get an insight into Indira. It seems she is not the angry, dry, frustrated person they project her. She seems more like a really soft, caring, vulnerable person from within but had to toughen up to face the world. I like her change of expressions, her vulnerablity that surfaces around Rishi. Its really interesting to watch Embarrassed

I know this is off topic, but do you think they are taking the Rishi-Indira thing too fast?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89-shalz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top