Munna's humor & dialogues

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i found two things Munna said today that were really funny :

1: When the money collectors were talking about how Indira is punctual with payments, and Kutumb asked Munna to handle them he said something along the lines of, "Daddy should take care of it .. he's the eldest.  If there wasn't anyone else to deal with these pains - than I wouldn't have let Indira leave so easily." LOL  It was too funny. 

2: The way he called Ishan a "Big Boy" was too funny, as in the way he changed his voice and gave that cheeky smile...LOL  & then he said that he would make his "big boy" his own huge room once they buy a bigger house LOL

the most touching season was when he went to remove Ishan's glasses for bed, with his eyes closed, he knew his son so well ..and that scene was so cute to watch .. too bad he didn't realize that Ishan wasn't speaking from next to his ear by at the foot of the bed LOL

Edited by moksha89 - 27 December 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherasweeniPratamesh-Rinky-Anaya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Munna's humor & dialogues" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweeni

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweeni

Damn how I love to watch him moreEmbarrassed

LOL too bad he won't be wearing suits anytime soon .. he looked really good in them!

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

he gives nice expression with hand movement

moksha89

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
sandeep baswan as munna is damn cute...i mean really...every day i am becoming a bigger fan of the character and the actor...even in previous epi he says...mein chappa jhar ke ek do party la sakta hoon...LOL then inisiting rishi to khao ma kasam...as if ma kasam khaney se sab theek ho jayega...too funny man...aur aaj toh he would be handsomely dressed to go to the courtEmbarrassed

moksha89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.