Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My TD baby story!! (Page 2)

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Hi PM,

I join hands with AP in requesting u to post pics of Ashish.The more we get the more we want, kya bolta!!!! 

right now I'm listening to this song,"Bhavre ki gunjan hai mera dil,

kab se sambhale rakha hai dil,tere liye tere liye--- and imagining DK and not Ashish hehhehhehehhehehehLOL

Lol DK with baby,quite good but 'be in limit',nahi thooo-----OuchWink

Just joking!!!! Joking is allowed, right!!!!

minkWink

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Awsome job Mad!!!!!!!!!

You should post some more......

We would luv to read it!!!!

*Khushi*

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

hey princess mad

looooooooooove ur story

keep it up

man its good

love KP

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged

No!

don't stop there please continue! i'm on the edge of my seat here!!!

please keep on writing!!!

love eran!!!

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Hi its Wink mad Wink ,
i wasnt going to continue writing but know i have the urge to thanx to all the ppl who appreciated it and i didnt think it was that gud i just got bored know ill continue writing!!
Big smile Luv Mad Big smile
Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hi guys its me Mad again,

Okay im starting off from where I left but not really (Okay lol, that didn't sound right) there is nothing in my head im starting from scratch so tell me how u think im doing plz!!! I don't know whether to post this but oohh well hope u enjoy!!!!

Okay Disha is doing some shopping with Rano in the mall!!! Rano wants to go in the shoe shop but then Vedant comes

Vedant: Hey Dish hey Rano

Disha: Arre Vedant tum yahan kaise!!    

Vedant: Ittefaq, anyway Disha mujhe tumse kuch zaroori baat karni hai badi mom ke bare mein

Rano: Par Di mujhe jhoote dekhne hai

Disha: Accha Rano tum jao mein aur Vedant bus yahin hain theeq hai

Rano: haan Di, theeq hai

Vedant tells Disha something about Badi mom and then after that they just generally chatting, but they didn't know that while they are walking through the mall they are being spied on (I know that know all of you must be saying in ur mind DK, no Gargi no it has to be Pori! but NOOOO!!). Vedant has this business rival who Vedant really insulted and is wanting revenge. They show a slight clip of a gun in the rival's jacket!!!! Here is some of Vedant and Disha's conversation:

Vedant: Dish brother ka kya haal hai

Disha: (She blushes remembering the baby thing she said) Haan, who theeq hai!!

Vedant: Dish, mein janta hoon tum kuch chuparahi ho, batao na

Disha: Actually Vedant baat yeh hai ke DK aur mere beech halaat ab thodi theeq ho gaye hain, woh ab pehle jaise DK nahin raha woh badal chukha hai, aur kal DK ki presentation Poona mein hai is liya hum Hotel Gemini mein rahenge, hum kal jayenge aur ab DK ka mood hai woh kab wapas aana chahata hai!!!

The rival hears the wrong part of the conversation he hears the part where Disha says "hum hotel Gemini mein rahenge, hum kal jayenge" this makes him think that Vedant and Disha are husband and wife because she has the manglasutra on and also sindoor. The rival says in his mind if an attack them know it will be too suspicious I shall do it when I have the best opportunity!!

Next Scene

Disha has know arrived home, they show DK in a hurry and he's also on the phone he's trying to find something, putting his shirt button's on and asking Disha repeatedly:

DK: Disha, tum tayaar ho gaya
Then Disha repeatedly saying

Disha: Haan, almost!     

DK: (still on the phone saying "haan hum abhi nikhal rahein hai") Disha, jaldi karo, phir jake tayari bhi karni ha)

Disha: (looking very beautiful indeed in a bright orange kind of saffron sari, putting her bangles on) Mein tayaar hoon

DK does not respond, so she decides to go where he is, she see's he is wandering in and out of every room in the house looking for everything, she see's he is holding his tie in one hand and his jacket in the other, she goes behind him and in her hand there is his wallet, his briefcase and 2 files. He looks relieved still on the phone and kisses her on her cheek and then goes, Disha has a small grin on her face and nods lightly she follows him and is was so romantic, she made him face her in their room, as she saw he was having some difficulty doing his buttons and tie. She turned him around and smiled and done his buttons, then as soon as she came a little came to him he said to the person on the phone "mein ek minute mein phone karta hoon" completely mesmerized by Disha he is looking at her grinning and she is also smiling but at the same time doing his buttons. She finishes the buttons and says, "Tie do" he passes her the tie and he takes complete advantage of the moment and comes really close to her, he then just grasps her in his muscular arms and hugs her, she says:

Disha: Arre DK, kya kar rahe ho chod do na, dekho tum hi toh kef rahe the keh dher ho rahi hai, ab kya!!

DK: Maine yeh toh nahin kaha he is baat ki dher ho rahi

Disha: Mujhe samaj mein nahin ah raha hai ke mein tumse kya kahoon, ab chod do baad mein gale laga le na pehle mein tumhari tie karloon.

DK lets go but is still sooo close to her he its amazing!!! Disha is doing his tie once she finished she knew she had to hug DK but she then she looked at him and he was looking at her as well. She said okay you can hug me know as soon as he was going to she kept moving backwards and backwards, then eventually ran off.

That's it for know guys but I will promise to not finish there and maybe later on today I will post the rest!!! Plz post ur comments on what u thought, I would luv 2 know, I just hav 2 say that the story aint even properly started yet so stay tuned in!!!!             

Luv Mad

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged

hi

cool waiting for the next one

samyBig smile

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Heya madBig smile

That was real good!! aww lady d doing dk tie and all ..hehhe....Wink..that was really good ..you got me anxious to read the next bit now...well done....Clap....

Love Asian princess/DK ki deewaniWink

Go to top