Tumhari Disha

My TD baby story!!

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ Hi, here's a small future TD story plz read and tell me what u think below,

thanx

πŸ˜† Luv Mad πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
Hey guys I thought I should share my thoughts with you wouldn't it just be awesome if Rano if not Disha gets pregnant!!! Youre probably thinking what the hell what does she have to do with anything okay for one reason when the baby is there Rano and Inder can get close and so he can forget about Disha and Disha can carry on with her love story with DK as we all want and for the second and best reason here it goes, Rano may feel not so well or something and so she will drop the baby with Aai, then Disha comes to visit Aai, then Aai thinks of a brilliant idea to make the differences between DK and Disha less so she sends the baby with Disha. She does not tell Disha much she just tells her that I am also not feeling well and so you take the baby otherwise the baby will get my bug, but in Aai's mind she is thinking that a baby is like the connection between a husband and wife and this is the only way the differences between DK and Disha will lessen and because she knows that DK and Disha will get divorced soon she thinks that if Disha has a baby then maybe they will not get divorced and maybe having a baby in the house for a while will encourage them to. Okay then Disha takes the baby home in a lovely way playing with it and the baby is smiling in her hand. She enters the house and Gargi comes and says something stupid like Disha I never knew that before 9 months you could have a baby and you and DK have had one in 6 months. You know what she is like so if she really does say that I will not be too surprised. Anyway then Disha blanks her and walks upstairs, I personally think that DK done the biggest mistake of his life by giving all of his property to Gargi and so lets pretend that has not happened. Disha then goes to Sumitra mummyji's room and shows her the baby and Sumitra mummyji kind of turns her head and smiles at the baby and she thinks of baby Dushyunt and gets tears in her eyes.   Disha goes to her room and phones Rano and tells her that I have brought the baby to my house because Aai is not feeling well and so Rano says Di my baby is also your baby but I am happy you informed me and know you can keep the baby till you wish, then Disha says okay Rano when you feel better in about a week I will drop the baby is that okay then Rano says of course Di. Disha is in the kitchen warming food for the baby and Sumitra mummyji then she hums as if she is very happy, just when she is going upstairs with the tray of food in a beautiful embroidered blue and yellow sari humming happily DK in a happy mood walks in and sees Disha humming looking beautiful with a tray in her hand and he follows her to mummyji's room and she has not spotted him yet. She walks in looking so jolly and says mummyji I feel so happy I hope DK will have no problem with it, but I will not be surprised if he does because he usually has a problem with everything he does, but mummyji you hurry up and get better and so I'm sure if you get better it will also improve DK's attitude and behavior towards me, she does not know that he is in a happy mood and admiring her from the door. She then feeds mummyji her dinner, and takes the tray back to her room to feed the baby, DK is sitting in his room still in a happy mood but confused thinking what was Disha talking about what will I have a problem with. Then Disha looks at the time and wonders why hasn't DK come yet she goes into DK's room and looks out of the window and she see's that his car is here she is still standing by the window wondering whether DK is here or not she is looking when DK walks out from the washroom and looks at Disha with that intense look, he then smiles comes forward and he puts his hand on Disha's shoulder who is facing her back towards DK she jumps and looks frightened she sees it is DK and cools down DK says what happened Disha goes oh nothing never mind then DK sits down in his room and Disha holds his hand and DK giving her that passionate look. She says I have something to tell and show you, DK says ek minute Disha what were you talking about in mum's room , what will I have a problem with, then Disha feels guilty that he heard everything and with an excuse just goes out of the room. Disha then sits on the bed and the baby is playing, Disha looks upset and confused, in the morning Disha tries to tell DK about the baby again and then DK says in a sweet way tell me in the evening I am late know Disha says okay and he goes. It is evening and DK comes in the house and he cannot find Disha he calls out her name then starts to get worried he goes in her room and looks but she is not there he then just randomly stands by the window and can hear Disha outside, he cannot see her as his back garden is so huge so he decides to see downstairs he looks out from the side and he sees Disha outside sitting on the grass on top of a sheet he cannot see the baby yet and so he decides to walk forward he can see toys and looks too confused he then walks forward and he sees Disha playing with the baby DK gets a twinkle in his eyes and gives out a big smile hopefully in the serial he should like babies!!!!! Disha has not spotted him as yet and carries on playing with the baby the baby looks at DK and laughs and crawls towards him Disha then looks up at DK who looks happy and can not get his eyes of the baby. She then thinks to herself it looks like DK has no problem and I am glad that he has found out like this rather than me telling him. She looks relived and happy and then picks the baby up and stands by DK and then DK says happily Disha, whose baby is this!!! Disha then replies its my sister Rano's baby but she is not well so I brought it here, she then says do you have any problem then DK smiles and says to the baby come!!! (OMG imagine that). DK then takes the baby inside and Disha has dreamy eyes and follows him to his room he then puts the baby on his bed and plays with it for a while then Disha says DK it's the baby time to sleep know Disha then is then about to take the baby to sleep and DK says can the baby sleep in my room, Disha then turns around and says DK the baby needs to be with me, then he should come out with some lovely dialogues like "Disha, toh phir aaj raat tm bhi yahan rukh jao". Then Disha shouldn't say okay!!! I think she should say "Tum acchi tarah se jaante ho ke ab mein kya kahoongi" then DK looks disappointed and Disha should walk out of the room. Disha takes the baby in her room and puts it to sleep. She goes to sleep and Disha is just ready to sleep when she gets a phone she picks it up not realizing it is DK she picks it up and DK says "Aaj ki raat sone ko dil hi nahin karta hai" Disha then blushes and says "DK, hum subha bate karenge" then DK says "Disha jab bhi mein tumhare aur mere bare mein kuch kehna chahata hoon tum kuch baat leke hamesha mujhe taldeti ho, akhir kyun Disha tum kyun mujhse itna door baghti ho kyun tum mujhse pyaar nahin kar parahi ho, dekho Disha ek kadam toh age dekh ke chalo mein tumhe hameesha khush rakhoonga tumhe kabhie koi shikayat ka moka nahin doonga, please Disha" Disha does not know what to do so she hangs up and is thinking about what he said she cannot sleep, then the baby starts crying she tries to make the baby quiet but it does not work then DK comes in and takes the baby from Disha's hand makes himself at home on her bed and the baby is quiet. There can then be another DK-Disha moment Disha is well impressed and cannot hide her happiness and so he puts the baby down and it is sleeping she then gets shy and so she turns the other way, then DK spins her round and so she is facing him know then she smiles and blushes too much, he smiles at her and says "Disha, kash hamara bhi aesa hi ek bacha hota, toh hum dono isi tarah se is ke liye raat bhar saath jagte". Disha then kind of looks shocked but is still smiling lowering her eyes and goes by the window and he comes and looks at her reflection in the window and goes and then Disha can hold his hand on the way out then she can without turning around say "DK, Ab mujhe lagta hai who din door nahin". DK then turns Disha around gives her a loving look and hugs her and she actually hugs him as well!! WOW what an imaginative scene sorry for those of you who thought it was too much of a long lecture but im sure you enjoy please post your views on what you think and please email me on Mad_4eva_90"@hotmail.com. Your comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. After that im sure Disha will get pregnant and Rano and Aai will also be happy because they were successful and the baby was a big help in bringing them to together!!!

AH BLESS HOW SWEET, BUT IM SURE THE ENDING OF THE DRAMA MUST BE MUCH BETTER THIS IS JUST ME BEING SILLY CUZ I WAS BORED NEWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!! I HAVE GOT ABOUT 5-10 PHOTOS OF TUMHARI DISHA TO POST EVEN ONES OF DK IN KHANA KHAZANA AND SOME OF DISHA IN OTHER BEAUTIFUL SAREES, WHO WILL BE INTRESTED IN SEEING THEM!!!!       
lucky-moon thumbnail
πŸ˜›wow this is fantastic plz keep on writing
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
lucky-moon....I love your signature.."kal tak jo ajnabi tha..etc"

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the story. u shoudl be a story writer. great mann. excellent continue!!!
Asian Princess thumbnail

πŸ‘Woowww mad that was really good!!!!! aww dk with the baby putiing the baby to sleep it too sweet i hope the serial does follow your storyline that was seriously really really good !!! Welll done πŸ˜ƒ awwww imange dk being a daddy awwww 😳

ohh yeh could you please post those pictures of ashish in khanna khazzana pleaseeee πŸ˜ƒ I know i'm not the only person who be intrested in seeing them......lolll..you get me ladies..hehehhe...........πŸ˜‰..since we all dk crazy....loll.please do post them ..i'd really really appicate it

and once again that was brilliant.....πŸ‘

Love Asian Princess/dk ki deewani πŸ˜‰

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi PM,

I join hands with AP in requesting u to post pics of Ashish.The more we get the more we want, kya bolta!!!! 

right now I'm listening to this song,"Bhavre ki gunjan hai mera dil,

kab se sambhale rakha hai dil,tere liye tere liye--- and imagining DK and not Ashish hehhehhehehhehehehπŸ˜†

Lol DK with baby,quite good but 'be in limit',nahi thooo-----πŸ˜‰

Just joking!!!! Joking is allowed, right!!!!

minkπŸ˜‰

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awsome job Mad!!!!!!!!!

You should post some more......

We would luv to read it!!!!

*Khushi*

keshp15 thumbnail

hey princess mad

looooooooooove ur story

keep it up

man its good

love KP

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No!

don't stop there please continue! i'm on the edge of my seat here!!!

please keep on writing!!!

love eran!!!