India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad and his mom.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged
You know what guys.......I have been noticing this over a week.It seems that angad's mom has a lot to do with the way Angad is and even the relationships that he has seen in his family.It seems that Naina has conditioned Angad to be ambitious and self-centered and to be a ruthless go-getter.He also seems to be the only weakness of Naina Khanna. Angad is disillusioned with relationships because of what his parents share.Anyway, as of now, Angad seems to be Khanna family's ticket to fame and snooty bank-balances.I mean what is Angad's life except for being a pop-star who sweats it out day long n gets drunk in nights and is shamelessly loose with women!

I just wish Naina or even Dilip would have taken some time to inculcate good virtues in their children.Wot say?

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
so tru na he has been influenced by the high life his family liveAngry
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

AGREE!

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Angad doesn't give a crap about what his parents think. Even if they tried to put some virtues in him, it wouldn't work. Kripa is the one who will eventually change Angad and make him realize the true meaning of love. Right now, Angad's beliefs on love is something his mother or PR person made him recite.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

You know what guys.......I have been noticing this over a week.It seems that angad's mom has a lot to do with the way Angad is and even the relationships that he has seen in his family.It seems that Naina has conditioned Angad to be ambitious and self-centered and to be a ruthless go-getter.He also seems to be the only weakness of Naina Khanna. Angad is disillusioned with relationships because of what his parents share.Anyway, as of now, Angad seems to be Khanna family's ticket to fame and snooty bank-balances.I mean what is Angad's life except for being a pop-star who sweats it out day long n gets drunk in nights and is shamelessly loose with women!

I just wish Naina or even Dilip would have taken some time to inculcate good virtues in their children.Wot say?

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

I AGREE COMPLETELY ...U r so RITE!!

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

Angad doesn't give a crap about what his parents think. Even if they tried to put some virtues in him, it wouldn't work. Kripa is the one who will eventually change Angad and make him realize the true meaning of love. Right now, Angad's beliefs on love is something his mother or PR person made him recite.

hey i think u r rite but ANGAD wont listen to anyone NOW...but he would have definitely listened in childhood...afterall its all the matter of upbrining that makes a difference

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I agree with Sona. Angad is impossible to control! Even Kripa has to suffer a lot to get Angad on track.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top