Rang Badalti Odhani

Thank You! (list updated, pt 3)

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Notes: 
1. Tend to get long so if you want to skip to your name then kindly do so because most of is my thoughts and appreciation.πŸ˜†
2. Do Not Misunderstand and say I am looking for attention because I am no celebrityπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
3. Do let me know if you wish you to have your name removed. So sorry in advance. 
4. This is unbiased and the most neutral post that I will ever make and probably one of the last faltu post. 
5. Apparently this thread is turning out to be one of the longest one so I am extending it to two spaces and am going to keep updating it as I go along (it has been an hour now). 
6. I have no right to give advice or anything but just helping you so you wouldn't have to share the same fate as me. 

As you can see it's a special note for this place and forum and it's people. 

I probably have played this conversation in my mind about million times daily in the past 2 weeks. It has been one of the toughest decision I ever had to make but the recent course of events in my life made it easier as I kept thinking about it. I had sleepless nights and been unrest due to some drastic changes in my life in the past one year. Virtual and real world combined. 

When I had joined IF the second time, I didn't anticipate a lot of things. In fact, I had for half a month only interacted with one person I knew via PM and I was a silent reader of discussions and many different things. When a person returns to a land, where they departed on a bitter note in the first place (that was not my fault and I have a person to vouch for it), it is hard to open up again. So before joining IF, I had declared this place to be something horrible and this time I joined mainly for discussions and for Yasharan only. Yasharan compelled me to open up and be confident. I had joined this place, as a get-away from my already mushy and broken life. Rafia or rainy knows the real reason why I joined this place and that was to mend a broken heart from my real life (you have no idea the type of hurt a person goes through time and again that you try to find ways to mend it but there is a quote on heartbreak "To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful."- Bess Myerson  and you are unable to mend the pieces...I think i am deteriorating from my main topic...sorry😳 *holding ears*). So anyways I joined this place to experience and start my life a new. I had already experienced people in real life and they had betrayed and hurt me big time so I thought why not distract myself and viola I was watching RBO and from there fell in love with my favorite Jodi: Yasharan/Shanak. The time I joined, I loved the discussions and there were no camps. I loved the people and their fun ways, unlike the other forum I was part of, this place had no fights no nothing. Everyone here was friendly and like a family. I had held a notion then and I still hold it today, this forum is probably one of the cleanest and one of the close knit forum I have ever come across. Every other forum had fights or immaturity from time to time. It gives me immense pain that I have to leave this place on such a note, where I had promised a friend that I will play my part and make this place active again (I am deeply sorry but the recent course of events I cannot). Anyways back to the forum and its people (boy I sure get off topics, i guess I need to give my mind a restπŸ˜† maybe if I throw it down a garbage chute, it might helpπŸ˜†).

Ok how about we take a break from seriousness of this note and I say why don't you guys give me suggestions where to throw my brain at?πŸ˜† What if I lock it in a Pandora box and ship it to some animal zoo?πŸ˜† Oh wait, I know i know...you guys don't want to hear my chitter chatter so I'll change the topic back to something serious. πŸ˜† (i probably deserve all the gaalis and punches from you all). 

Anyways so I honestly have no idea how to thank people here, I have gotten immense love and help and support from some of you at one point in my life that I don't think I can thank you enough. I lost a great friend to God but I know God is looking after her (I will miss you Jess). I lost many other friends too due to misunderstandings between all of us and mostly my wrong doings (no one can feel how deeply sorry I am). I have made great friends here. I will mention all of them and thank you separately shortly. I made some great topics here and kept this place fun of course with the help of you guys, it was never possible (sheesh now this seems like an acceptance speech of a showπŸ˜† Allah Reham karre mere audience kaπŸ˜†). I had created some great Ideas, that I never knew existed in me. I explored some aspect of my new abilities with the help of friends. I loved gushing for RBO with friends and more so on my favorite topic (I even made secret group on that). I did analysis on Yasharan interviews and I am thankful for the support I had received from many. I don't think I went and gave all of myself out like that that I did here and I guess that is the reason why I owe you all a massive apologies about this but this is a necessary step that I must take. What I did here is one of the reasons why i feel attached to this place (it was a short visit but never-the-less it was one of the memorable one). I went crazy for actors, whom I know I will never meet but see I don't think I can ever, and I mean, ever like any other jodi or will ever feel the same about any other drama in my life again. 

My time has cut short I guess and I guess this is forever goodbye from all. I don't think I can return and give IF a third chance. I have made great memories but at the same time I have had a drastic ending due to this place as well (now I can truly say that I am indeed cursed when it comes to this placeπŸ˜†).

I am here for the next week or two only because I have promises to fulfill to myself and others. I have friends to wish in advance and I have my FF to finish (yes I will finish them inshaAllah). Those who are my friends on FB, sorry guys I won't be returning to it as well and I can't say why. 

Continue in the second thread...

Edited by rooj-i - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
I had a huge list of people to thank and I have even written some out but now it's lost and I already spent an hour here...ok I will update tonight...

will mention the list tho again...not in any particular order

Veenator: Our forum moderator. Out of love for you I had named you this. You have always helped not just me but others too. I call you this because i see you as our forum bindaas leader but I am sorry if I have hurt you. Please do forgive me. I am utterly grateful for your support. I am thankful for giving me opportunity to run faltu posts, writing a story on you, for running MOTW, and so many other things. I know I have pestered you and I am sorry about that but it was all in good health. I am thankful for having you as my mentor as well. 

May the Mumminator:  I know you have always hated me for calling you that, I am sorry if my way of calling you that has hurt you. but like I told Veena, I call you this because I feel a sense of love towards you. I have never given nicknames before this place but I did because I felt love and everything. I am even sorry for hurting you in other regards and believe me when I say this that my intentions were never to hurt you in any way. I can't tell you how much you mean to me. Although you don't agree with me but even then I know you care for me. Believe me when I say, I didn't like anything that people told me but I knew it was true and I had felt it and hence I had acted upon on it. It has really taken too much of my will power to turn around. I have never met anyone as sweet, humble, down to earth, neutral and rightly person as you. I have the greatest respect for you and will always respect you no matter what. 

Vatsu: I don't think I have words to describe and I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for God to have me meet you here. You are probably my first close friends, whom I felt more than just a friend with. I have always loved you like a sister and always will. I will always wish you the best in life. You have given me a lot here. You shared one thing with me that I could never forget. You were the first person with whom I shared my analysis and what I got in return was something that I never even imagined in my wildest dreams. I still remember the bindaas vatsu and the giddy kid. I will miss you the most I think. I remember the time you and me had made great topics and "ruled" your favorite placeπŸ˜†  (don't misunderstand the world rule here because it is my attempt at simple stupid humor). I even remember the bail gadi of Vatsu. that was a fun day and topic. I think you have a way with words my friend, I mean your FF. You are truly natural with stories and you should complete it. I remember the time you and me went back and forth in our messages about our favorite topic (πŸ˜‰). From that moment on, i didn't even think that I would be part of something great or part of someone great to follow. I loved our midnight gushes and midnight talks, most of all I loved how you entrusted with me about everything. I regret that now you will always remember my name because of someone close to you is named that (I wish i could take it back). That is probably the highest honor anyone given me and I don't think any words can describe how I feel about it. That was a gift given to me by you that I will always remember, it may not mean much to you but to me it means a lot. there is so much more I want to say and I will show it shortly. I wish we had completed our marriage because if we had, we wouldn't be in this mess but then again you would have to divorce me. lol 🀣 Waise I still remember our singing competition from where it started and then the way you proposed to me in a milk. πŸ˜†I just regret some things and if I had some way of turning time and fixing things, I would right now. I never meant to break your heart and I never, ever meant to hurt you. whatever you thought or were made to think or feel, it was never there. I am sorry for putting to much on you though. I do wish you the best from the bottom of my heart. I am sorry. Thank you so much for being like an angel in my life. although I am not as smart or mature as you but I hope to do better. Also I want to dedicate the first song I have sung to you, one of my all time favs, from Parineeta "Piyu Bole." I love you❀️

Kari: I don't think I have words to tell you how much I will miss you. You have been there for me even at the bad or good times. I am sorry to have involved you in my mess, I deeply regret my actions. I wish i could turn back times and change it. If i have ever broken your heart then I apologize. I don't want to leave you and if there is another way I can stay in contact with you, I will. I don't think my message is long enough to tell you how i feel. I guess love is never written in words, it is always measured by actions and you probably have seen mine (I am a nutcase I tell you). I miss your bindaas and dirty mind...I think you made my inner demon come out🀣. 

Shals: My hyperness machine. I think I will miss you a lot as well. you have been there for me during good and bad times. you have shown me something great as well. I don't tell you this but I tend to act on advice and I have acted upon on your advice or tried to do my best at it. sorry if I have failed you. I will miss our long night talks and our phone calls. I am sorry that because of me, your phone bill went up (well mine did too but that is beside the point). I miss our midnight gushing or the time when you used to get online to gush by hiding away from your office. I must thank you for being there for me. Your hyperness and craziness was probably the best till date. I have to say you surprised me the most. I was really annoyed at times but now I realized that it was just a way for you to be normal. πŸ€£

Krishna Di: I have known you for 5 years now, although I never really expected to find you here. I have always missed you and always will. You have been a great friend and a mentor. I apologize that I keep saying that I will be sending you stuff but I keep forgetting. Now i don't even know where you are. Anyways point being, your analysis and pink highlights always made my day. You are probably one of another neutral person I have seen here. I remember our long discussions and I always will remember di. I always will love you!πŸ€—

Bona: I don't think you know how you mean to me. Your support has always helped me made my belief in my secret power stronger. I always believed in them because of you and now that you are not there, I don't think I believe in myself anymore. I know how much you have been through and my only regret is that I was added to that list and I was cause of some of them. I guess I will always look for your that support and wish you would give to me but since...forget it...treading waters and I guess I see May coming after me with a danda. I just wanted to thank you for being there for me. this probably comes as a shock coming from me and I am probably what you may call it "chotta muh badi baat" but someone has told me once that you are one of the most positive person here so stay positive (well u know I was one but...oh wellπŸ˜† salad toss). I miss our long chats and talks. I think I will miss our combined thinking powers as wellπŸ˜† whatever that is.πŸ˜† I miss the besharam times, btw you should make a magazine out of itπŸ˜†. Actually that gave me a great idea, who knows I might leave one last of my original creations. You are an excellent talker and really sweet. You have an amazing ability to see things and guess on it. Even more so you have amazing talents, don't let anyone tell you anything less. Don't let another person like me enter your life againπŸ˜†. I am sorry if I have ever hurt you. I hope lesson learned both ways, you have learned to stay away from people like me. lol πŸ˜†and I have learned to keep my mouth shut no matter what. I will miss you a lot bons! I wish I could send the card I was planning (please give me your address so i can send that in advance...?)πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Shili: I gave you this name based on chilli because you struck me as a fiesty cat (oh it's a good thing). I don't think I have words to describe you, I am yet to figure you out. Anyways I don't think I can ever ask any other twin to replace you. I have always been the oldest child at home and when I came here and met you, I have found a friend in you. You and me shared so many likes and dislikes together. Our witty humor is probably our first share and what else we shared, I can't pin point because it was so many random things. movies, shows, ideas, etc. I don't think I have ever hurt you but even then you felt somewhere that I have hurt you then I am deeply sorry (although you will say that you don't believe me but I can't be anymore truthful). I have to thank you for giving me advice and making me see reality the hard way. I am just glad that I was there for you for the emotional support when you needed it. So even if I was part of your life for a little time, I was part of your life never the less and I happy to have shared something. Be true to yourself and don't get influenced by others like I was about many things from others. I don't have anything funny or witty to say except that I know what you will say to me if you were here "ja chillu bhar pani mein doob mar"πŸ˜† woh toh hona hi hai. πŸ˜†

Beeni: Beeni, your name always reminded me of something sweet. Just like your name you are sweet, like gulab ka phool or the Gulab jamun (i love that methai). Anyways I still remember the first time I had written my analysis, someone told me to send it to you and nitya for inspection. I was sooo excited, you can't believe it, to share it with you because I had heard a great deal about you from others. I wanted to know an experts opinion about it. If i could go back and do it again I would. Then we connected and shared many things in the days to come. When you had asked me to be a maulvi  (how does a girl become a maulvi?πŸ˜† i actually thought that but I don't know a thing about it), I was surprised that why give an important role to someone like me. I didn't know you well enough but you had asked me to get you and Hinna married and I did in a jiffy. although i was not anywhere near as good as you but I tried my best. From that moment on, we went into crazy talks between you, me, hinna, nitya, rafia, yumna, and saira. I still remember our group convos, while you, hinna, rafia, yumna, and saira talked the most, me and nitya skimmed through the convos and only because it was too much read and I was busy with uni. I remember our late night talks and I can't tell you how much I have always appreciated you being honest with me. You may not know this but I had a great respect for you. I don't show it on the first go but It is always there and I may not even show it but I have followed the advice you had given me time and again. You have amazing talent Beeni and you should always showcase it. the talent of writing is just amazing and the way you had depicted the secret discussion has always been great. I can never,ever forget you. If i am ever in Pakistan and in Karachi, i really would love to meet you. Oh and btw you truly are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you the opposite. Sorry if I have ever hurt you, which I know I have in the past. Sorry for the pestering and controlling me, do forgive me if you could ever do it. I had planned on writing a story on you but my witty humor is not working these days anymore so I have something else for your birthday present. Oh yes I have promised you and I shall fulfill it in the days to come. I am sorry and I will always miss you! I love you! 

Hinna: My punjabi kudi, I don't think any other word should describe you. I honestly don't want to declare myself punjabi or act like one only because I want that title to remain with you always. you have always helped me through bad and good times by just being yourself. Although I can never forget you stranding me on our date, you sitll owe me one. πŸ˜† Of course away from Beeni's eyes. Oh Hinna, i will miss doing bhangra with you and eating sarson ka saag and makai ki roti. I still can't forget our first convo when Rafia had you on the phone and it was amazing. I want to go back to that day. I don't think I have talked to you after that, don't worry where I am going now, I might be able to talk to you soonπŸ˜‰. anyways Thank you for being you and never, ever change. I think if I go back to FB, I will do it for you only. I will miss you and love you!

Nitya: My God, my better half. or rather I should say my Arian twin. I still can't believe that I missed an opportunity to meet with you. I was right there and could've spent 2 hours with you but unfortunately the airport was soo far away and my dad couldn't take me. but I still remember our conversations and our love for you. I still have the story that I had written on you. I think it was for you that I had written it, which Beeni praised, I still think i could've done better. I still can't forgive you for liking other jodis the most, You really need to stick to one but then this is your age to experiment so experiment away, my blessings are with youπŸ˜†. oh and if you ever go on a restaurant spree, like your birthday, do save me some birthday cake.πŸ˜† I will make sure tht I will call you soon so I can speak to you. I will miss you a lot nitya, if i ever return to FB, I will def. get in touch with you! You really are the cutest kid I knowπŸ˜ƒ. Your voice takes the cake! I will miss you and love you!

Saira: Saira, saira, saira...I don't know where to begin with you. Sorry if I made you MOTW w/o your permission but I had to. Sorry me and kari pulled your leg at that time but it was necessary. You really are one of the most innocent person I have ever met. You have one of the cutest and greatest voice that I have ever heard. It's really sexy and I really do miss it. I remember our long talks on skype and how you would be quite most of the time, afraid to speak. Sorry if I have ever hurt you or if you thought something wrong of me...but that was never the case. Anyways I can't thank you enough for being honest with me and talking your heart out. sorry if I seemed something as a controlling or pestering person. Oh and I will always miss you. You have been a great friend to me. I will miss you and love you! πŸ€— Always stay true to yourself and never let a jodi take over your life that much that everything they do will affect you!

Rainy: Hai Allah I swear, I don't know where to start with you...you are like one mystery woman...I don't think I can thank you enough! the first time we met, you had guessed my story, the long SS i had written. I don't think I can ever open up in a virtual world like i did with you. U have always been the rainy cloud and rainy person for me. the reason that name was given to u because u showed tremendous love and showered praises like rain. You have been probably the pillar of my strength when I was heartbroken and I think you know the real me. I am so glad to have you in my life. i don't know if i'll be in touch with you since ur always gone, but i will do my best...Rainy, i have no words to describe what I feel for you. u have been with me thick and thin. ur that friend, whom i can talk to about my worries and i know would make me feel better. I miss you and will miss you in the days to come! Love you loads rainy! muah!!!

Yumna: As our first meeting was, I loved it! you are probably the most sarcastic, the funniest/witty person I ever met here. You had that intellectual type of humor going on with you. whenever I spoke to you, i felt stupider each time. I don't care what you or others say, but I will always will be your friend when you need me. Thank you for helping me with my medical problems (although ur not in that field) and yes I still have that problem not by choice but by majboori i have to still keep it. Thank you for being there for me when i needed you. Sorry if I have ever hurt you. I don't think I can say any more sorry than this...I am glad to have find a friend in you. I wish you all the best...don't leave your friends here no matter what happens in the future. 

Vandu: Vandu the Bandu...I can't even tell you how much i can't thank you enough for that msg you left me! I am soo glad that I can still find friends when needed be! You are a bit hard gal and do act out to keep urself away from hurt, which is a good strategy and I want to try that. lol But i know you are a good human being at heart and never mean to hurt anyone. you are only trying to keep urself away from hurt from this cruel world and trust me I understand now. Thank you for your fun times and your funny ways. Although you and me fought at times, but I know we always sorted out. Sorry if I have ever hurt you Vandu!!!

DD: My my...the famous updater! You really did have a talent and I wish I had more than enough time to learn from the pro! I don't think I can thank you enough for what you did for me! the most neutral and peacemaker person I know! You are a great person DD. you have a funny and witty humor. Also I am not giving my SRK away to you just yet!!! Just so you know, I intend to keep him with me! you would have to fight over me! Oh rest assured I will keep you updated when I do go to meet him! lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜› Oh and thanks for being my shopping buddy, especially for dresses and for Victoria Secrets!πŸ˜†

Rupa (caddy): Caddy...I don't think i have enough reason to tell you why I named you caddy...but ur caddy for me! oh yea i remember now...for your love for Cadbury...although you and me have had differences in the past, I don't think I can ever forget you! I am sooo glad to know you and be your friend in the past one year! I am glad to be part of your life. I wish you all the best for you and your son! btw you do have a cute son! Thanks for being there for me! in a lot of ways, you and me r alike! will miss you Caddy!!!

Smitha: I don't know how to thank you for being there for me at times when i needed guidance. although you are not there anymore but I wish you were. I loved it how you made vms for me and yumna. I still am waiting for one of them. lol I had one of the best times discussing with you. Our thoughts and out obsessions were to the heights and what not. I can't thank you enough for being there for me. Oh and i loved your siggies...still have kept some of them. Your discussions on yasharan and shanak were amazing, especially hands. I can't get enough of them. our back and forth was just too much. I still can't believe how you notice hands before anything else. Then our mutual love for Dean! I swear that show drives me nuts, especially Dean! I can't believe that this is the last season of Supernatural! I dont know if i still have the siggie that u made me that was Dean. 

Vaishu: Thank you for being there when i needed a friend. especially that one day where you called me like crazy to see if i was ok or not. I had amazing time gushing with you. The numerous phone calls and all was just amazing! I had amazing time...and thank you for the mail I had received...i really wished to have your name up there but u told me not to mention hence I didn't. sorry if i ever hurt you, my intentions were never those. sorry that u have a misconception about me and i tried to erase it but you are not ready to listen. well i have nothing to say coz i know i have nothing to hide and especially if i have not done anything wrong. 

Priya (aka minnie): the first time i met you, i had a blast reading all your amazing live updates. I can never forget them. I know i survived on them every day. I seriously miss them. You have a long misconception bout me and I have tried to erase it but i guess like all the others, u don't want to listen and it seems you have a misconception about me. i cant do much except apologize if i have hurt you. i still hold true that i hate losing friends, the very first time I had something to you. I took my mistakes and corrected them in the best way possible that I could. I am true to myself so hence i can't lie and will not be able to either. 

Sneha (cleo): My cleo! you are amazing! i still think you should have your own Cleo franchise. lol All those late night talks and amazing timing on IF was just truly something. the buzz we all had was just too much. I can't tell you how much I am missing you and have been missing you. but since you are busy so i can't say much. I wish i was there to discuss Rati and Mayur with you but I can't. I love Rati's new show and it keeps reminding me of u and Shanak/RBO coz of the music. anyways thanks for being there for me and thanks for being my friend. I missed all of our group talks and all. I wish you were more active now. 

Deena:  Hey Dee! I am sooo glad you were there to help me and I am sooo glad that I was able to help you. although I am not a professional but I did my best and I hope it did help you somehow. I can't tell you how much I appreciated your help and your talks. I wish i could meet you in HK one day. Not to mention your help with the money was great and I really do appreciate it! I miss talking with you and gushing with you. 

Mani: Thank you for being a great friend. Although idk why you have deleted me from your friend list and i am still not able to get that but I know i always appreciated you and your amazing work. be it live update or regular update. I miss gushing with you about shanak and i miss your FF updates. although you have started but I am leaving, which is sad. I have yet to finish all that you have to offer. I know i can come talk to you about Jess like I wanted to any time but I don't want you to feel bad. I just want you to be happy because that is what Jess would have wanted. I will miss her too. Thank you for being a great friend and thank you for appreciating my work. I know how it is when someone appreciates your work and it makes you feel your worth in this nasty world. I think you understand me more than others about being hurt because believe it or not you and me are a lot alike in that sense. I will always appreciate your honest and your niceness towards me. Thank you for being a great friend. I am not the best of people to be friends with but thank you. I know you will get through all obstacles in life because you have that power mani! never lose it!!!😊

Ammu: Thanks ammu for being a great friend. u were always sooo sweet and caring and i hope u stay that way. never change for someone else. sorry i couldn't do the last bit i had promised but it just didn't work out like i had planned. had too much going on and this place brings a lot of bad memories along with good ones. sadly bad ones prevails. anyways i hope u do great in life. thanks for being there always. u were a great friend and i hope u find someone who really do appreciate you. sorry i wasn't much of a good friend to you. sorry if i hurt you in any way. 

Anki: I miss u sooo much my daughter. i wish i could make things right for you. I know i haven't been around much to help you but i can never forget you and your ways. u always made me laugh and smile and i know i will always miss it. you have been a great friend and at times i felt like a kid around you. sorry if i hurt you in any way possible. i feel terrible but i know how much it hurts when someone u care bout hurt you unknowingly. i just wish that no one goes through the terrible fate that i had to go through. 

Navs: I hope things are well with you navs. sorry i wasn't the best of friend to u. i tried all that i had and i tried my best to give you what i could. as in my help. sorry i couldn't be of a great help. thanks for being a great friend. I had alot of fun talking with you late nights and helping you in any way possible. I wish i was there now to help you but i can't. sorry. 

Ranju: Thanks for being a great friend ranju. I can't thank you enough that at one point you made me part of ur life and considered me a great friend. idk what opinion you have for me in the recent course of events but i will say this much. i have always been the same person that I came here for. i am not a hypocrite and i never will be. i can't sit here and change your mind but what i can do is give explanations and i did that. i dont know what others have been feeding you about me but i hope you are smart enough to see it through. thank you for always being there for me and for even considering me worthy of knowing your secrets. trust me when i say that i would never tell your secrets and i never did then and i won't now. i hope u can forgive me from the bottom of ur heart. if i have hurt you in any way then i ask for your forgiveness from the bottom of my heart and i hope u believe me. stay the way you are and never ever change! be true to those whom you trust. I wish you all the luck in the world! :)

Simi: My sweet Doc friend! I can not even begin to tell you how much i will miss you. while all others know u for ur writing and ur craziness...i know what u and me share. we have something in common that many people lack. I wish I could continue our little crazy field here longer but i can't stay or i will be putting myself in harms way again. Thank you so much for being that one friend whom i can talk to about anything and not feel left out. I know i will miss you loads. I know i will miss our discussions on making my predictions on ur stories. lol i will miss our discussions on our likings...God i will miss that the most. I don't have a friend here who likes the same stuff as me in music! anyways sorry if i ever hurt you in the past, i really didn't mean to. I really will miss you loads!!!

Sonali: 

Ramz:

Ayesha:

Anisha:

Nisha:

Shizzle:

Nattie:

Shriya:

KK:

Zenny:

Saazy:

Deepali:

Roshni:

Purvi:

FF/SS/OS writers:

Avi/Siggie Makers:

VM makers:

Everyone else:

Edited by rooj-i - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
rooj...πŸ€—πŸ€— i love u n always will..u aint going anywhere n u aint gonna loose contact wid me nahi toh ill kill u😑

im wid u come wat may n no sorries between us
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

rooj...πŸ€—πŸ€— i love u n always will..u aint going anywhere n u aint gonna loose contact wid me nahi toh ill kill u😑

loser don't make me cry...i've cried as it is so dont make it worse...
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rooojiii
I m so so glad to see my name in ur list, Thanku so so much, I m at my native , spening holidays, but today it was  BAD BAD day for me, I lost my a very precious piece of jewellry 😭😭 , not sure where nd how 😭😭 , ur msg makes me feel better, jewellry ka kya hai, ek  gaya dusra ayega, but frnds r so special nd good frnds r so rare, a big hug for ur wrds, means a lot , thanks again, abhi ke liye short msg, wll write a longer one when I m back .
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

kari

kaisa hai ?

πŸ€—  miss u !!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wasn't sure how to reply to this post...But thinking of the fact that it's almost New Year's and thinking back to all the times on our forum...I wanted to...

Okay first of all I didn't mind your nicknames that much😊...And you praise me too much, I am not perfect either...You have a good heart Rooj, even though you can be implusive sometimes and make mistakes...I can advise from my POV, but in the end the decision is yours...And that's fine...

I can never forget all the crazy times on the forum and the discussions...Sometimes I wish we could turn back the clock...But that's not posssible...So looking to the future...Best of luck with exams and at home...Take care of yourself  Rooj ...

New year...New start...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I wasn't sure how to reply to this post...But thinking of the fact that it's almost New Year's and thinking back to all the times on our forum...I wanted to...

Okay first of all I didn't mind your nicknames that much😊...And you praise me too much, I am not perfect either...You have a good heart Rooj, even though you can be implusive sometimes and make mistakes...I can advise from my POV, but in the end the decision is yours...And that's fine...

I can never forget all the crazy times on the forum and the discussions...Sometimes I wish we could turn back the clock...But that's not posssible...So looking to the future...Best of luck with exams and at home...Take care of yourself  Rooj ...

New year...New start...

That is really sweet May...I wish others noticed that characteristic too (bad one but still it is part of me). as far as advise, honestly I do think about it, not at first but i do and act on it. most of the time, my decisions r based on what others tell me. me acting on my own is rarity.

anyways thanks May...I really do appreciate it. I loved my one year here but never the less it is time to go.

Thanks a bunch May...u take care of urself too! <3

best of luck to u too! i will never forget u...now i really do have 2 weeks to enjoy here and FB and then adios world. lol
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know y u r quitting IF n FB rooj..
i haven't interacted with u on a personal level..
but as much as i know u, u r good at heart n made many of us laugh with ur posts..may it be faltu posts as u name it r with ur updates..
when i was a silent reader in this forum i have really enjoyed reading ur written update..
take care rooj..
n wish u a very happy new year..
may this new year bring all happiness to u n ur family n friends..
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
rooj-i thumbnail
Part 2 updated:

Smitha: I don't know how to thank you for being there for me at times when i needed guidance. although you are not there anymore but I wish you were. I loved it how you made vms for me and yumna. I still am waiting for one of them. lol I had one of the best times discussing with you. Our thoughts and out obsessions were to the heights and what not. I can't thank you enough for being there for me. Oh and i loved your siggies...still have kept some of them. Your discussions on yasharan and shanak were amazing, especially hands. I can't get enough of them. our back and forth was just too much. I still can't believe how you notice hands before anything else. Then our mutual love for Dean! I swear that show drives me nuts, especially Dean! I can't believe that this is the last season of Supernatural! I dont know if i still have the siggie that u made me that was Dean. 

Vaishu: Thank you for being there when i needed a friend. especially that one day where you called me like crazy to see if i was ok or not. I had amazing time gushing with you. The numerous phone calls and all was just amazing! I had amazing time...and thank you for the mail I had received...i really wished to have your name up there but u told me not to mention hence I didn't. sorry if i ever hurt you, my intentions were never those. sorry that u have a misconception about me and i tried to erase it but you are not ready to listen. well i have nothing to say coz i know i have nothing to hide and especially if i have not done anything wrong. 

Priya (aka minnie): the first time i met you, i had a blast reading all your amazing live updates. I can never forget them. I know i survived on them every day. I seriously miss them. You have a long misconception bout me and I have tried to erase it but i guess like all the others, u don't want to listen and it seems you have a misconception about me. i cant do much except apologize if i have hurt you. i still hold true that i hate losing friends, the very first time I had something to you. I took my mistakes and corrected them in the best way possible that I could. I am true to myself so hence i can't lie and will not be able to either. 

Sneha (cleo): My cleo! you are amazing! i still think you should have your own Cleo franchise. lol All those late night talks and amazing timing on IF was just truly something. the buzz we all had was just too much. I can't tell you how much I am missing you and have been missing you. but since you are busy so i can't say much. I wish i was there to discuss Rati and Mayur with you but I can't. I love Rati's new show and it keeps reminding me of u and Shanak/RBO coz of the music. anyways thanks for being there for me and thanks for being my friend. I missed all of our group talks and all. I wish you were more active now. 

Deena:  Hey Dee! I am sooo glad you were there to help me and I am sooo glad that I was able to help you. although I am not a professional but I did my best and I hope it did help you somehow. I can't tell you how much I appreciated your help and your talks. I wish i could meet you in HK one day. Not to mention your help with the money was great and I really do appreciate it! I miss talking with you and gushing with you. 

Mani: Thank you for being a great friend. Although idk why you have deleted me from your friend list and i am still not able to get that but I know i always appreciated you and your amazing work. be it live update or regular update. I miss gushing with you about shanak and i miss your FF updates. although you have started but I am leaving, which is sad. I have yet to finish all that you have to offer. I know i can come talk to you about Jess like I wanted to any time but I don't want you to feel bad. I just want you to be happy because that is what Jess would have wanted. I will miss her too. Thank you for being a great friend and thank you for appreciating my work. I know how it is when someone appreciates your work and it makes you feel your worth in this nasty world. I think you understand me more than others about being hurt because believe it or not you and me are a lot alike in that sense. I will always appreciate your honest and your niceness towards me. Thank you for being a great friend. I am not the best of people to be friends with but thank you. I know you will get through all obstacles in life because you have that power mani! never lose it!!!😊