Ruk Jaana Nahin

Todays episode/male lead conflict!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
After watching this show for about a week. I have come to like it very much. However, like many of you...i was sitting and wondering who is the male lead in the show. 

So far, Im liking Sanchi's character and also how the show isnt jumping to conclusions. It is 
very nicely and slowly introducing us to every character. But my favorite episode till now is today's episode!!! Although this scene is used in many shows i still really liked the way Indu was blood thirsty and wanted revenge from the "w" girl soo bad, yet when she appears before him...he is absolutely blown away. 

I read many of your guys responses to the "male lead" thread. And i can see that there are two strong opinions on this...Either introduce another lead later OR have Indu Singh (as the male lead). However, I think the show is taking its time to develop the story, i also think the creatives are probably going to keep this male lead option open till the story builds up and they have alil bit of an idea of how the audience feels about who should be the male lead. As some of you stated, the promos do indeed hint at Indu Singh being (sorta) like the guy who actually brings the challenges in Sanchi's life. And she does in a way make him her brother BUT I really have hope for Indu's character. I believe it is quite possible that despite the promo, Indu Singh may be the lead. But the viewers may not be shown this, clearly. Krishna from Pratigya, wasnt the ideal lead at first either (although i loved him from his first scene). He was also a burden in Pratigya's life, for half a year. But in the end, He was the male lead. In conclusion, Indu's character reminds me of Krishna. AND I HOPE INDU SINGH IS OUR MALE LEAD IN THE SHOW. 

Hi ramya, great to see  a familiar name here :-)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ppsdmingaMirchiQueentopfanRams3697lizzie1765kasturika_kashuM1s5_5unsh1n3canuck-umz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays episode/male lead conflict!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I am sure now that Indu is the lead.. and he should be...His chracter is way different from others. and Prabal is ... clearly, negative. There would be no point in introducing another lead. I think he must be the lead... love his confrontations with Sanchi...Clap and yes... great chemistry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697kasturika_kashucanuck-umz

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hey...sonam..u here..omg soo nice to see u here...Smile..now even i found one person whom i know from before...ha ha...love u dear..Hug

i'm totally satisfied with the way this serial is going on...it is going in the right way with its concept...with which  it has started...

first of all i must say...about sanchi...wow wonderful & intelligent girl..i have ever seen such an intelligent girl character in the serials till now...i liked the way the cv's are framing her character...its very nice to see a girl tackling with such incidents so intelligently & instantly

coming to indu sigh..omg i like him very much...even if he poses a bad character..he looks too cute...his action was too good..i like the way his character is devloping & i firmly think he is the male lead of the show...Smile

sanchi -indu singh's chemistry is too good...HeartDay Dreaming(even if we have only one scene of them to watch  soo far...there was some sort of spark b/w them..Wink)

Edited by ramya3697 - 27 December 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035canuck-umz

crazyJaan

Goldie

crazyJaan

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I'm also liking the way this series is going. sanchi's character is very interesting and I also like the way CVs are showing her character. I'm hoping Indu Singh is the main character. Their chemistry is totally awesome. One meeting and it was amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

Arhi.Pusak

Goldie

Arhi.Pusak

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Ya indu might be the male lead.

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
YES!!! thankyou for replying guys and I am ultra glad and happy to hear that my thoughts match yours. Sanchi and Indu are sooo fresh, new and interesting. Indu is super cute and like you guys said "one scene and the chemistry was evident" i agree!!! Loved the episode! 

I like the way he is around her, the way he looks at her. Its light and soft. He is not overly excited or giving her disgusting looks. Hes just overwhelmed and happy to meet Sanchi. Love it Love it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.